Canadian Members

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
Am I the only one pissed off by the Score 15 minute delay of RAW, it's extremely annoying right. Stops me from participating in LDs.

I basically made this to give my grievance and hear other's thoughts but maybe if there's enough Canadians, we can start our own LD.

Would a Canadian LD work?

I'm not pissed about it, but it definitely is an inconvenience. Even when it comes to participating in the Twitter LDs, I'd be 15 min behind. Maybe if enough people wrote into The Score, it could be changed back to it's original time.

I'd be down for a Canadian LD for the days that I can watch Raw while it happens. I often have/choose to watch it the next day.

Do you watch Right After Wrestling?
Where in Canada are you located?

Yeah, I'd be up for that. It's really annoying to not be able to be part of the LDs because of the delay. I think this could work.

Used to hate the pre-show, but I've since started DVRing all my wrestling to watch it later with no commercial interruption. So I don't care either way now. No interest in LDing from me, but more power to you.

Meh the 15 minute delay is annoying and in my opinion pretty pointless but there really is nothing we can do about it, The Score seems to think it is so whatever. Would I prefer no lame delays before the broadcast? of course but I don't see it being abandoned anytime soon.

I would participate in the LD. Although I am not Canadian so everything that I write will be 15 minutes before you can see it yourselves.

Its quite annoying I admit, I don't understand why they just don't do the preview at 645 instead of when RAW actually starts. With that said I would be up for a canadian LD as long as there is enough people to support it (which looks like there is)

Lately I've just been watching it on USA or Skysports in the UK which makes the experience much more enjoyable, still I know I am one of the few who has that privelage and and would love to watch it on the score. I'm a sports nut as it is so its nice seeing all the nightly sports updates during some commercial breaks and the nice sports ticker at the bottom while anything boring is happening (I'm looking at u Divas matches).

I hope they get rid of the pre show or just move it to 645 and be done with it.

Besides my TV is on the score most of the time anyways.

And yes I'm canadian, Calgary born and raised baby!!

Am I the only one pissed off by the Score 15 minute delay of RAW, it's extremely annoying right. Stops me from participating in LDs.

I basically made this to give my grievance and hear other's thoughts but maybe if there's enough Canadians, we can start our own LD.

Would a Canadian LD work?

I also hate the Score's 15 minute delay. I still do the LD's though on occasion although I recently haven't due to the Punk stuff.

I will post the Ld on Monday. If it's not up by six, someone else post it for me though because either I forgot or I was too busy. This LD shall consist of epic,epic proportions.

I hate the 15 minute delay for RAW in Canada as well, mostly because it screws up participation in the LD's if you so choose. I do like the LD for Smackdown, and even for iMPACT, but have to pass on RAW. No sense in complaining about it, I doubt it will change. I'd like an explanation as to why it is necessary.

I love Right After Wrestling, especially after Smackdown when they get the full half hour as opposed to 15-20 minutes after RAW. Interesting perspectives which tend to often agree with thoughts expressed on these forums.

Thread is now up. I won't be able to start the LD a lot so I will need a secondary poster. Anybody want to take the job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back