Can someone PLEASE make me a new sig?

"Cool Guy" Jensen

Undertaker for Champ!
I've been meaning to ask this for a while now, but I think I'm due for a new sig.

My love for Layla El has really grown over the past several months... as if that was even possible. However, I would love for someone to make me a Layla sig.

I would need one of the greatest, more sexiest Layla sigs ever. You would need the best photo ever, the best colors surrounding it, and a text. Preferably, I would like the text to say, "I love Jensen!"

This would be greatly appreciated. If I'm asking for too much... I apologize. Just don't let this request kill you. Have fun with it. Whoever can do it will receive rep from me. Thanks!

Here's my entry man.

vi1lk0.jpg

33530_417783481635_604771635_5249571_1389090_n.jpg

I had a crack at it, I went another way, highlighting her sexy physic and down played the background

let me know what you think broskie

[QUOTE="Cool Guy" Jensen;2313764]WOW! I LOVE THEM BOTH ACTUALLY! I THINK I'LL USE BOTH... THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THE BOTH OF YOU![/QUOTE]

Anytime Man:) Well just out of curiosity.... how are you going to use both???? lol

Well, sir... I was thinking that I would use one for a short period of time and then alternate. I can tell that all 3 of you took time out of your life in order to do this. So I would like to use all of them in order to show my appreciation. I can't choose since I love them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back