Call of Duty Black Ops 3 - Teaser Trailer

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
So, announced in the last 24 hours has been the new Call of Duty game. It's Black Ops 3 and it will be made by Treyarch. It'll be set in the future, with Exo-Suits involved. However, I am interested to see how Treyarch handle the Exo/Multiplayer things, as they've not had a shot at it yet with Advanced Warfare being the only Exo-related game.

It has a teaser trailer, giving away very little before the full game reveal on April 25th. There will also be a Zombies mode, which will grab in those extra fans who just love playing the Zombies version. Anyways, here's the trailer;

[YOUTUBE]A7Tx9k0C7Ic[/YOUTUBE]

Thoughts?

Very disappointed honestly. I played Black Ops and Black Ops II. The second one was a stretch for me. I am NOT much of a fan of the "Future warfare" gimmick. I took a pass on Advanced Warfare because of that. Like I said the second Black Ops was a stretch for me, but it a good half of the game still took place in the past so I did at least like those parts, and the future parts weren't all that bad. But I have a feeling it's probably going to get carried away this third time around.

I was a big fan of the Modern Warfare series. Modern...that's what I like. The futuristic stuff is really played like. Like guys, Halo did it years ago. You're late to the party. Just stop.

I was really expecting Ghosts II. They left us on a cliffhanger with that one, and what are they just going to leave it at that or what? I know that game is set in the future too, but it's a little different. It's not too far off in the future, and because it's almost like a Red Dawn situation the technology isn't too out of control.

This future stuff though, it's really getting played out. I'll look at Black Ops 3 again when we get closer to the release date. Might want to rent it or something if the story looks like it's going to continue well enough from the last two Black Ops. If they have an almost completely different cast of characters though, there's no way I'm getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back