Bully Ray

Bubba is trying to get into Immortal, Immortal needs new people in their group to give them depth till Abyss and Hardy come back. Bubba comes out and cuts a damn good promo on Sting and AJ, then in the main event Bubba controled that whole match taking it to all four competitors, then when he didn't like the out come of the match he knocks out the ref and Borasch leading to him and Aj brawling some more, till him and Flair take out AJ which everyone put over pretty damn good.

So now Bubbas getting his push, I like his gimmick, he does it well, and sence there was no clear winner Im interested to see where they will go from here, but as usuale you have people that dont like anything TNA does so if you dont like it dont watch it.

I don't agree with your post. Look who else could they have brought in? Abyss «injured» and when he comes back he is going to fight Crimson anyways, so no. Hernandez no feuding with Matt Morgan.Pope no feuding with Samoa Joe. Rob Terry no, 1. is not ready 2 feuding with Scott Steiner, Matt Hardy, well you know the story so not now. Jarrett no feuding with Angle. Gunner&Murphy, no 1 Immortal needs a tag-team 2 Anyways Gunner is TV champ. So you see Bully Ray was the only option left.

All true.

I think they did it well and Bully Ray did a good job. Also no one said he was going to be moving in as the leader of Immortal or anything. Truth is AJ was tearing Bully Ray up until Flair came out and hit AJ with the low blow. Hogan never said he was in Immortal or that he's going to get a title shot. I could see Immortal using him as a bully then throwing him away for RVD or Mr. Anderson joining Immortal after Lockdown. And if you're going to have someone doing a tables stunt with one of, if not your top star why not have it be someone whose done it over and over and knows how to protect the person they are putting through the table.

The funny thing is they used what they had available and if they had decided to have another face turn heel these same people would be here crying about TNA has too many swerves.

I'll start off by saying that I don't understand the hate either of the Dudley's get. But it was such a random insertion into the main event, it just seems off, and I can't spin it in my mind that would justify just how off the entire thing really is.

He's already involved in two feuds.

It just seems to be that "I'm getting sick of you running your mouth" is TNA's go-to reason for feuds. I understand that Bully Ray needs to fill the Hardy void right now, but there has to be more to the storyline than, "Well he's a heel. Let's just have him be sick of AJ Styles for no reason."

All true.

I think they did it well and Bully Ray did a good job. Also no one said he was going to be moving in as the leader of Immortal or anything. Truth is AJ was tearing Bully Ray up until Flair came out and hit AJ with the low blow. Hogan never said he was in Immortal or that he's going to get a title shot. I could see Immortal using him as a bully then throwing him away for RVD or Mr. Anderson joining Immortal after Lockdown. And if you're going to have someone doing a tables stunt with one of, if not your top star why not have it be someone whose done it over and over and knows how to protect the person they are putting through the table.

The funny thing is they used what they had available and if they had decided to have another face turn heel these same people would be here crying about TNA has too many swerves.

Exactly but Bully ray could join Immortal as another enforcer and i wouldn't mind it being the case.

Bully Ray is a great heel personality.

Him being in the main event is another story. I understand he's a good heel, but I don't want to see another former WWE superstar be a champion, much less Bully Ray.

And them just throwing away the Devon/Ray fued is the norm for TNA. Didn't they hate eachother. Wait? That was the end of the fued, Devon and Tommy Dreamer giving Bully a 3D? When Bully Ray was face Dreamer!

But, I digress. He's a good heel personality (one of the only one's really) and his fued with AJ look's promising. Him being TNA Champion, that's antoher story.

Bully Ray is a great heel personality.

Him being in the main event is another story. I understand he's a good heel, but I don't want to see another former WWE superstar be a champion, much less Bully Ray.

And them just throwing away the Devon/Ray fued is the norm for TNA. Didn't they hate eachother. Wait? That was the end of the fued, Devon and Tommy Dreamer giving Bully a 3D? When Bully Ray was face Dreamer!

But, I digress. He's a good heel personality (one of the only one's really) and his fued with AJ look's promising. Him being TNA Champion, that's antoher story.

The bully Ray devon fued has gone as far as it can go which was nowhere, so why not move him on to something else where he can be more useful.

Just because he has been moved up towards the main event doesn't mean they're gonna put the title on him. He wont even be in the main event at Lockdown, but he will be useful in a fued with Fortune.

Bully Ray as TNA Champion? Man, in all the years I have been watching TNA, I never thought this was possible. However, I do think that if Bully Ray keeps on playing his OUTSTANDING character, he could pull it off. I mean for the longest time I didn't give a fuck about this Dudley feud. I thought it was pointless and a waste of our time.

But as the weeks went on, I started to warm up. Bubba is doing a damn good job of playing this role. It did seem random; but if even the most random of the random names in TNA can show their potential and hang with the guys, if they can really entertain me and play their character with little to no flaws, then I say yeah, build him up and have him win the strap later in the year. Why not? Something fresh.

Bubba deserves this push hes getting. I enjoyed his feud with with D'Von. I marked out when he Powerbombed D'Vons son through a table. TNA needs to build up some new Heels, I mean they got Jarrett whos busy, Abyss whos crap, and the Hardy Boys who both suck at playing heel.
Scott Steiner and JBL are examples of two wrestlers who were established in there respective tag teams. But they were able to reevent themselves late in there careers and both went on to become World Champions. Bubba could be the next Steiner or JBL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back