Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wp2 4 life

The Bulls on their way back on top about time and i'm lovein it

Give it time. If you look at the Piston's starting five when they had Wallace they are more talented and experienced than that of the Bulls. However the Bulls probably have a better bench then the Pistons did when they won and then made it to the finals the next year.

they got a good team compered to last season because of wallace, but i dont think they will get anywhere close this season to the nba finals.(not yet)

they were surprisingly solid last season, specially against the heat in the playoffs so it will be interesting what they can do this season..

Bulls are my team... And they have been alright the last two years... I wouldnt say solid because they were barley over 500.... But this year they could probably finish 3rd in the east...

Psh the Bulls arnt going to do shit this season. They made a mistake by taking an ageing and droping in stats Ben Wallace. In the first pre season he did horrible compared to what he used to be able to do.

The Pistons are going to own the Bulls this season!

Ben Wallance is still good.. There centers before were Chandler and Curry... Curry put up decent #'s.. But they were better if he was a Power Foward.. The Bulls are stacked even without and there so young... We got Hinerich, Gordon, Deng, and Nocioni who are all under 4 years pro.. In about 2 or 3 years will begin dominating again.. Besides the Pistions arnt going to be that great this year.. They have noone to fill in the gap that Wallace left... They'll prob taker 4th in the east..

1. Heat
2. Celtics (watch)
3. Cavaliers
4. Pistons
5. Bulls
6. Pacers
7. Magic
8. Bucks

Dysturbed said:
So do a lot of people considering that they haven't played an nba game for months.

Psh Nazr mohammed played just fine in his first game with the Pistons. Hell in this first game he did a whole lot better then Ben Wallace did in his.

The Bulls made a huge mistake by taking Ben Wallace and you guys will all see it this season.

PauLwaLL said:
Ben Wallance is still good.. There centers before were Chandler and Curry... Curry put up decent #'s.. But they were better if he was a Power Foward.. The Bulls are stacked even without and there so young... We got Hinerich, Gordon, Deng, and Nocioni who are all under 4 years pro.. In about 2 or 3 years will begin dominating again.. Besides the Pistions arnt going to be that great this year.. They have noone to fill in the gap that Wallace left... They'll prob taker 4th in the east..

1. Heat
2. Celtics (watch)
3. Cavaliers
4. Pistons
5. Bulls
6. Pacers
7. Magic
8. Bucks

You keep doubting the Pistons about not being great. They proved people like you wrong before and they will do it again.

They said the Pistons wouldnt do anything without Grant Hill. Proved them wrong
They said the Pistons wouldnt make it in the playoffs with out Larry Brown. Proved them wrong again.
Now they are doubting again cause Ben Wallace left.

And what people are failing to relize is, while I do like good man to man defense..Ben Wallace's defense won't get it done anymore. You will end up fouling almost everytime now adays and Joe Dumars knew that so thats why he didnt match the Bulls offer. He probly could have if he wanted to, but he knows the game is changing into a offensive type game now that gives the offensive type players the upper hand. And that won't go well with Ben Wallace seeing how he can't score. He has no jumpshot, he can't slash, he can't hit FT's. But He is great on defense but the problem with his defense is, it will be called a foul almost everytime.

Pistons will be atleast 2 or 3 seed. Also the Pistons play better anyways when they are being told they can't do somthing like I said eariler.

Pistons 4 life!

G-Money said:
Psh Nazr mohammed played just fine in his first game with the Pistons. Hell in this first game he did a whole lot better then Ben Wallace did in his.

So you're suggesting that if one person does something it's a set standard that eveyrone has to? Some people did fine after months off, some didn't. That's life. It doesn't matter how common something is (referring to anything), it doesn't make it the only way that things can happen.

The Bulls made a huge mistake by taking Ben Wallace and you guys will all see it this season.

Then we will. Life goes on.

You keep doubting the Pistons about not being great. They proved people like you wrong before and they will do it again.

When did I say the Pistons wont be good? I there going to be good but not great.. Theres three teams that are just as good if not better then.. see my list above.

They said the Pistons wouldnt do anything without Grant Hill. Proved them wrong
They said the Pistons wouldnt make it in the playoffs with out Larry Brown. Proved them wrong again.
Now they are doubting again cause Ben Wallace left.

Never said any of that.. Seems like your putting words into my mouth.. Saunders is just as good of a good coach as Brown... And Hill was injury prone.. So they would do just as good with or without them.. Mohammed is nowhere near as good as Wallace.. Wallace might not be a a offencive threat, but the guys a monster..

And that won't go well with Ben Wallace seeing how he can't score. He has no jumpshot, he can't slash, he can't hit FT's. But He is great on defense but the problem with his defense is, it will be called a foul almost everytime.

Like I said.. Ben is a dominating defender and now since hes not on the Pistons anymore he isnt good anymore? I guarntee if he was still on the Pistons you would be saying Ben Wallace is great and etc.

It's funny when people that sit on their asses watching the sports, feel the need to brag about a team as if they're accomplishing anything by the team winning or any player doing well. Sure it's great to love your team and be thrilled when they do well or may do well (I'm like that as are millions of others) but shouldn't it be the players that do the bragging about doing well or better than others, since they're doing all the work?

PauLwaLL said:
When did I say the Pistons wont be good? I there going to be good but not great.. Theres three teams that are just as good if not better then.. see my list above.

There is only like 2 good teams in the east, Pistons and Heat and thats it. The Nets are ok, Cavs are crap, Boston sucks, Alanta sucks, NY Sucks, Bull still suck.

Never said any of that.. Seems like your putting words into my mouth.. Saunders is just as good of a good coach as Brown... And Hill was injury prone.. So they would do just as good with or without them.. Mohammed is nowhere near as good as Wallace.. Wallace might not be a a offencive threat, but the guys a monster..

I wasnt talking about you I was talking about the doubters who I heard say it over the years.

Like I said.. Ben is a dominating defender and now since hes not on the Pistons anymore he isnt good anymore? I guarntee if he was still on the Pistons you would be saying Ben Wallace is great and etc.

I was saying Ben Wallace was declining even before he left. I could see it happing, I would say the same thing even if he was on the Pistons.

PauLwaLL said:

1. Heat
2. Celtics (watch)
3. Cavaliers
4. Pistons
5. Bulls
6. Pacers
7. Magic
8. Bucks
I like the celtics and all and I think that they will be 7th or 8th. Only because Wally is a cry baby bum who thought he should get as many shots a Garnett. and he's there number 2 guy. Perkins is a Ben Wallace type but not as good and if your not better then wallace at what he do then you are really not that good. Jefferson is a big ?. He came in the same year as Dwight Howard and after there 1st season you thought that he could be better than howard, But 2 years later howard is a member of the national team who averaged around 18 and 12 ,if im not mistaken, with future written all over him while Jefferson comes of a dissapointing soph season and if he not careful ratlif or olawakandi will take his spot or his time and if you are depending on olawakndi or Ratlif Then you are not the 2nd best team in the east your not even the 2nd best team in the NBDL. Telfair is good Rondo is over hyped he cant shoot a lick from the outside teams will just back up and give him that all day, Greens not ready yet. Pierce is great and I love doc Rivers and I think they will get it together down the stretch but just enough to be 7th or 8th not 2nd

I also think either Ben Wallace or P.J Brown we be(or should be traded) this year. Those guys can rebound and defend but can't score and its hurting Chicago right now.

^^^^

They don't have to score that much as they have other things that they can bring to the team. The Bulls have plenty of people that should be able to score, it's just that they don't. Take Ben Gordon for example, who one day does really well and the next shoots poorly. Hinrich is a decent scorer but has gotten into foul trouble a lot. Nocioni is able to score, as are others, it's just that collectively they are not doing so at the same time. However, a lot of their opportunities wouldn't exist without the two guys that you say should possibly be traded.

BTW please use the edit button instead of double posting.

G-Money said:
I also think either Ben Wallace or P.J Brown we be(or should be traded) this year. Those guys can rebound and defend but can't score and its hurting Chicago right now.
P.J. Brown is 40, what could you get for him and they paid wllace to much money to give up on him now, he's not there problem. One of there perimiter players would be trade first. some one like ben gordan.I like him alot butt he is to sparatic as a scorer and doesnt play good D. With kurt at point deng at the 3 and nacioni playing were ever he can they could stand to trade gordon for a inside scorer.

They wont get rid of Gordon.. Hes there future.. If they got rid of anyone or anything, it be a draft pick.. PJ Brown still produces for being 37 I believe and so does Wallace.. People need to get over the fact that he isnt a scoring threat.. He never was.. Hes there to play D and get Boards, and hes doing so.. The one thing they need is a star player.. Once they get that.. Then Bulls = NBA Championship

wcwfan said:
P.J. Brown is 40, what could you get for him

He's 37. What could you get for him? The Hornets got Tyson Chandler for him (and JR Smith) so it's not like he's not tradeable.I'm not suggesting that he should be traded but it's not like he's not still someone that could be of value to a team.

wcwfan said:
P.J. Brown is 40, what could you get for him and they paid wllace to much money to give up on him now, he's not there problem. One of there perimiter players would be trade first. some one like ben gordan.I like him alot butt he is to sparatic as a scorer and doesnt play good D. With kurt at point deng at the 3 and nacioni playing were ever he can they could stand to trade gordon for a inside scorer.

They need a lost post scorer and they really don't have that.

PauLwaLL said:
They wont get rid of Gordon.. Hes there future.. If they got rid of anyone or anything, it be a draft pick.. PJ Brown still produces for being 37 I believe and so does Wallace.. People need to get over the fact that he isnt a scoring threat.. He never was.. Hes there to play D and get Boards, and hes doing so.. The one thing they need is a star player.. Once they get that.. Then Bulls = NBA Championship

star player doesnt just =championship. Plus you don't even need a superstar to win a championship...The Pistons proved that in 89-90 and 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back