Brutus Magnus: Voted Most Charismatic English Wrestler Of All Time In A Recent Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
magnus reminds me of a guy ritchie character on steroids. which means that Y 2 Jake is completely correct, and hilarious. now if only tna could sign wayne rooney, vinny jones, alan ford and jason statham. any way yeah magnus isn't brilliant in the ring, he may be ok on the mic. maybe. but does capture your attention doesn't he? i don't fast forward over his promos when i watch impact, so i suppose that means something. btw, charisma is not calling the motor city machine guns the rockers. (thats called being clever, or stupid depending on where you live)

I dont mind Magnus and think hes half decent, proberly better than Regal, but the only thing i dont get is hes in a all english stable with Rob Terry and Doug Williams, but he still has his roman name of Brutus Magnus, TNA should have changed it to a more english name IMO.

Finaly isn't English. If we're adding Irish people then Hornswoggle would win.

Damn you. You got me.

Yeah, but what's he done lately.

Not much... he died some time ago... and the only reason he "killed" the scene was an opponent died, which made him retire... it couldn't survive without him. Guys like Giant Haystacks made the leap to the US and then also died. British wrestling always had an issue with keeping its exciting new talent... Guys like Davey, Kid, Regal, Birchill, McGuinness, Katie Lea... even Layla and now the British Invasion. There are a good number of feds in the UK but no one with the financial backing the Crabtree's had back in the day... and they all insist either on aping the American style or adhering to the old and dated UK style and pushing 50 and sixty somethings cos they were once on World Of Sport... Anyone with any real talent or charisma gets picked up by the US feds... until we get an "Abramovich" for UK wrestling, it will always be that way.

Oh and Hornswoggle is American, he's about as Irish as Mark Henry lol...

Brutus Magnus definelty has a lot of charisma, if by charisma you mean he's great on the mic. I have hardly seen anything from him in the ring, but apparently he's good enough to hold the Feast or Fired Briefcase. He should be TNA Heavyweight Champion soon, that'd be much better than someone like Jeff Jarrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back