Broken Record

Rated R Superstar

Occasional Pre-Show
ECWWrestlingNews.com can confirm that the ECW house show record for the new brand was broken tonight in Glens Falls, NY. The attendance was over 2,000. Although we do not have an extract amount of attendees, we do know the estimate will likely be around 2,400.

We were in attendance at the event and Tommy Dreamer announced a record crowd.

More details to follow.

instead of just cutting and pasting, you should add a comment or something with it, not just cut and paste it.

IMO, i think its a good sign of things to come, and that means people are accepting this new breed even though it aint what it once was

yeah...Glens Falls isn't even that big of a city...I useta live near there...

it is a good sign that they broke the record in a small market like that (even though it has always been an ECW tour stop dating back to the good ol days)

^^ I only wonder if it was a old ecw type crowd or a newer wwecw type crowd, does anyone have the resultss and details from the show??

ECW will never be the same ever again. There will be great moments from ECW, and in my opinion, ECW is still better than Raw and Smackdown! although I don't like it as much as I once did. Tommy Dreamer said it best himself. You can remember the past, but you can't live in it. ECW will never be the same and we have to find some source of old ECW in a new corperation.

I enjoy NOAH Wrestling from Japan, and ROH (Ring of Honour)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back