Height: 6-2
Weight: 235 lbs
Hometown: New York, New York
Billed From: Houston, Texas
Appearance
-----------Hair color/length: Blonde hair that hits below the shoulders
-----------Eye color: Green eyes
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: He wears pads on both knees and one on his right elbow. He has taped up fists.
-----------Backstage Attire: The same as ring attire, but is found wearing his merchandise instead.
-----------Physical Features: None
-----------Tattoos: None
Gimmick: Ravishing (but not overly-cocky)

Strength/Weakness:
Strengths: Technical Wrestling, Ladder Matches, Table Matches
Weaknesses: Power Wrestlers, Cage matches, back problems

Alignment: Heel

Trained By: Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
04JD-sm.jpg

Brief History: Michaels was born to a family of four where he disliked the rules of proper ettiquette and he soon left. He was on the streets at age 17 before starting to get into kick-boxing. He was interested, but there wasn't enough competition. He found himself at a Live Event for a local E-Federation and liked it. He decided to get training from the 'Naitch' Ric Flair, and Shawn Michaels. He quickly grew and developed into a good young wrestler. Now, at 28, he has signed with WrestleZone Championship Wrestling to prove himself.

Title History: None

Entrance Music: 'My Time' by Chris Warren
Entrance description (see below): He walks out to 'My Way' with a smile on his face. He usually shake hands with the crowd and pose for them. He climbs the apron and start dancing around foolishly. He gets in the ring cockily and do the HBK pose with the crowd cheering him on.

Finishers: The Ace of Spades (Superkick)
Moonsault from Hell (Moonsault)

15 Most used moves:
Snap Suplex
Diving Elbow
Flying Head Scissors
Reverse Hip Toss
Swinging Neckbreaker
German Suplex
Rolling Senton
Indian Deathlock
Diving Neckbreaker
Tear Drop Suplex
Flying forearm
Diving Headbutt
Dropkick off the top rope
Reverse DDT
Dead Sexy *Tag Team move*

Sample RP: *The camera zooms in on Todd Grisham who has a mic in hand*

Todd: Hello everybody, I'm joined by 'The Career Stopper' Brian Michaels. Welcome.

Michaels: And you're wasting my time....why?

Todd: So, you're not having any doubts of stepping in the ring with some of the big guys we have here in WZCW?

Michaels: Listen Todd, I don't give a damn about anything that you have to say. I don't have to ask for your respect. I am the best thing going for WZCW right now, and I'll be damned if I'm not the Champion by the end of the first Pay-Per-View. See Todd, what I don't understand is....why people doubt me. I mean, I'm the best looking guy here. Not only that, but I'm the greatest Wrestler to ever step foot in the ring. I'm not here to bore you with my accomplishments, but I'm going to live up to the hype. Whether it's the Champion, or a Jobber, I will be ruthless and I will do whatever it takes to humilate my opponent.

*Michaels receives loud boos*

Michaels: I forget the part where I have to care about what you people think of me. Ah, shut up. Nobody gives a damn what you all have to say anyway. I might not be tall, but I'm big in certain areas, if you know what I mean!

*Michaels walks off with a smirk on his face*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back