**Breaking News* Mitt Romney's Candidacy in Major Jeopardy

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
In case you haven't heard yet, Mitt Romney's candidacy is in serious doubt, after rumors have swirled regarding Romney's citizenship status. CNN providing the coverage:

Call them "unicorners." A liberal group says it has collected more than 19,000 e-mails requesting Arizona officials to confirm Mitt Romney is not a unicorn.

Without such proof, the group Left Action argues...Romney may indeed be a unicorn -- his dark mane hiding a horn -- and therefore ineligible to be on the presidential ballot in November.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/30/politics/romney-unicorn/index.html

Very serious situation developing. Keep an eye on this potentially election changing revelation.

Cue FOX News claiming outrage and that this is ridiculous before cutting to Trump talking about birtherism in 3, 2, 1.....

The entire birther position is utterly ridiculous. Mr. Trump and other birthers obviously cannot see that the preponderance of evidence supports the view that Obama was born in the United States. I'm also happy that there is a group satirizing the onus of responsibility when it comes to asserting something. Mr. Trump says that he heard Obama wasn't born in the United States, so he'll believe that until you prove to him that Obama was in fact born in Hawaii.

Mr. Trump is making the claim, he's the one asserting that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. 'I heard from someone' and 'My private investigators have found disturbing evidence' isn't compelling reasoning, it's asinine.

The entire birther position is utterly ridiculous. Mr. Trump and other birthers obviously cannot see that the preponderance of evidence supports the view that Obama was born in the United States. I'm also happy that there is a group satirizing the onus of responsibility when it comes to asserting something. Mr. Trump says that he heard Obama wasn't born in the United States, so he'll believe that until you prove to him that Obama was in fact born in Hawaii.

Mr. Trump is making the claim, he's the one asserting that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii. 'I heard from someone' and 'My private investigators have found disturbing evidence' isn't compelling reasoning, it's asinine.

They don't want to be proven wrong. They want something to whine and complain and cry c-o-n-spiracy about. I get that they don't like his policies or whatever, but at least sound intelligent. Trump went to the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League school. He's smarter than this.

I thought he realised he was called Mitt and just dropped out.

[QUOTE="Mr.Incredible" DC;3931094]/facepalm Romney isn't even the nominee yet......[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he kind of is. His victory in Texas gave him the necessary delegates. The GOP race is over.

[QUOTE="Mr.Incredible" DC;3931114]Paul could easily upset him.[/QUOTE]
oAFbf.gif

The one thing with this obviously satirical idea is that Unicorns do not exist.

At least with the ******ed stupid birthers it is actually physically possible for someone to be an immigrant human. Of course the ******ed stupid birthers actually believing Obama is an immigrant is worst of all, but you get my drift.

The one thing with this obviously satirical idea is that Unicorns do not exist.
Prove it. Isn't that what the birthers keep saying? Prove unicorns don't exist, and that Mitt Romney isn't one.

Yes, I'm aware you're not on the side of birthers, I'm just regurgitating their arguments. Thanks for playing along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back