Bound For Glory: Samoa Joe vs. Sting

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
bfg4_1.jpg

Lol, awesome. Not in a good way though. I'm guessing Nash'll ruin this BFG main event with interference too, setting up Joe/Nash at Genesis? And that'll mean Sting'll win the title here and then lose it ten minutes later like he does every year. You've got to love TNA and they're traditions. Wait, no you don't.

It's awesome in the way that we now get Angle/Jarrett, though that should really be the main event.

Well at least the one good thing about this match is at least I know that one person in there is still capable of putting on a good match. I'm actually enjoying the tweener Sting at this point, and truly think that putting the title on him for a heel run would be bad ass. But with Stings contractual future up in the air, I'm doubting this will be anything else but to try and convince people that Joe is a good wrestler by having Sting tap out to him. I don't mind it, I just think that the company would benefit more from a heel sting with the strap and the young guys trying to dethrown the old guard.

Angle vs. Jarrett should be bad ass as well.

Do I really wanna see Sloppy Joe defeat the Icon Sting? That's actually a rhetorical question, with the answer of course being no. The funny thing is, what is this like the 4th straight year T.N.A. has had Sting in their Bound For Glory Main Event for the title?

If Sting's won every year, then it's almost guaranteed he'll lose this year, just to give Joe not only the victory, but the ability to say he "stopped that streak". :rolleyes:

This match isn't what I'd consider Wrestlemania worthy, but I get why it's T.N.A. Mania worthy. That doesn't change how much I'm not looking forward to it. I think I might be alone in the fact, but I for one am hoping and wishing that Nash helps Sting win the title, ruins the Main Event, and Sting, Nash and a couple others form the rumored "New(er) Blood".

i think that TNA are gunna try and do a wrestlemania type streak with sting for the last couple of years he has left to try and make him their "UNDEFEATED LEGEND" so i will not be surprised to see sting walk away with the gold again.

i am differently keeping an eye on angle vs jarrett as it does look quite good. but lets not forget how they royally f**ked up the angle and styles fued.

At last years show it looked like Angle was going to give Sting his best match in 10 years. Alas with TNA booking, Kevin Nash & Karen Angle stopped that from happening. That ending was needlessly ruined. TNA voted it match of the year, which proves that it'll probably happen again.

I'm only hoping Sting doesn't win it only to lose on the next edition of iMPACT, or the month after. Actually Sting should lose. Joe needs the help. His title reign has been flat, a win over Sting should do that. He also doesn't need the title anyway.

Im not sure why TNA have told Sting to be in the main event of BFG this year again wrestling someone for the title again but Joe is cpable of a good match and I belive Sting is proably as well. Im not sure how this will end I can see many possibilties but I think the main one is that Jore will win, a big name like Sting lossing to Joe would really cement him as champion although thats what TNA woudl think. The other thing I can see happening here is Scott Stiener coming back and costing Joe the title, they never did finish their program and Steiner would fit right into the heel veteran side. Either way I do look forward top seeing this match.

It's over and the winner AND NEWWWWWWW TNA WHC, Sting!!
Does anyone care? I mean, it was supposed to be the other way... whatever; I guess this means that Sting would lose the belt in less than a month. i don't see the point to have Joe job to Sting in your "biggest" PPV and then make him win the belt back in some IMPACT! episode or a less valued PPV.
What about "The future of TNA"?? well, the future of TNA lost to Christian Cage and Booker T earlier, but thats another story...

the only good part of the main event: I didn't watch it. In fact, I didn't watch the entire show, how cool is that?

i think the point of him winning was so he could retire with the belt. after a month or two. anyways i hated joe . i am glad sting one. i am finally gonna by my first TNA dvd

Get over it, the main event was good. You people complain way to much no wonder bookers just ignore the iwc because your all lame ass wannabe bookers who are never happy. That whole ppv was GOOD. Get over it. Sting won and im happy for that.

I guess the outcome is the result that most people wanted. Although I think it would have been better if Joe had won. It might have given his reign some of the credability that it was lacking. But alas Sting wins and he'll do nothing with the reign, just like his previous two. The question really is weather he'll lose it on iMPACT in the next week or so, or at Turning point.

Either way the next step for Joe looks like a terrible on paper feud with Kevin Nash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back