Booker T Comments On Calling Hogan The N Word

The Future Rises

Thinking Of A New Name..
I'm not sure if there was a post about this or not.. But feel free to move this if there was.. I felt like it's most suited for the spam section. In case you haven't seen it yet this wasn't too long ago Booker T was actually sitting down for an interview and commented on some interesting things. Most notably the infamous WCW blooper in which he called Hulk Hogan the N word.

If the video doesn't show up as usual here's the link : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpvzuuq9xfs

I think it's interesting how Booker's laughing at it looking back. It's no surprise it was his most embarrassing moment. And Hogan's reaction backstage was hilarious.

:lmao: Booker, in spite of all people belittle him for, seems like a pretty cool guy about this.

I saw an interview w/ Sheamus where the interviewer implied that he might be annoyed by the fountain of memes he's become ... being pallid, "Lobster head!", "Too Many Limes!" ... Sheamus also seemed to just find it amusing.

Cool dudes.

I'm not sure if there was a post about this or not.. But feel free to move this if there was.. I felt like it's most suited for the spam section. In case you haven't seen it yet this wasn't too long ago Booker T was actually sitting down for an interview and commented on some interesting things. Most notably the infamous WCW blooper in which he called Hulk Hogan the N word.

If the video doesn't show up as usual here's the link : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpvzuuq9xfs

I think it's interesting how Booker's laughing at it looking back. It's no surprise it was his most embarrassing moment. And Hogan's reaction backstage was hilarious.

For future reference, this is how you embed a yt video.

[yt*]Kpvzuuq9xfs[/*yt]

without the asterisks. Leave out the whole watch?v= thing.

For future reference, this is how you embed a yt video.

[yt*]Kpvzuuq9xfs[/*yt]

without the asterisks. Leave out the whole watch?v= thing.

Thanks for the info I've always been stuck on this whole youtube video thing. You're a great mod. Nice to see you get the Nate name back.

I thought Hogan would flip out hearing that but he knew he saw something in the book.Great video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back