Book Randy Orton's return !

ProWrestlingFan

Championship Contender
My opinion :

Randy Orton should randomly return on a Smackdown and punt Sheamus, thus turning heel. Then vacate the World Heavyweight Championship and let Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio happen at Summerslam and let Randy Orton win the World Heavyweight Champioship. Then Sheamus should return after some months at Hell in a Cell or Survivor Series and fued with Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Discuss.

Let him return as a heel. I would have him just come out of nowhere to RKO Sheamus then Orton beats him for the belt at Summerslam. Then turn Bryan face & put him, Sheamus & Orton in a fued for WHC. Also don't have him return as a damn viper. Let him be the cocky heel so he can exploit his Mic skills. (He was great on Mic before he became the 'Viper')

My opinion :

Randy Orton should randomly return on a Smackdown and punt Sheamus, thus turning heel. Then vacate the World Heavyweight Championship and let Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio happen at Summerslam and let Randy Orton win the World Heavyweight Champioship. Then Sheamus should return after some months at Hell in a Cell or Survivor Series and fued with Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Discuss.

Why would they put ADR Vs Heel Orton? Your worse than WWE creative.

My opinion :

Discuss.

The punt to the head has been banned. Orton has confirmed this on twitter. Also I dont see WWE having Orton return without being advertised and I dont see it happening on a pre-taped show I think it will happen on RAW. This is really hard to book right now simply because his suspension doesnt end untill after the 1000th RAW so I have no idea as to who Sheamus will be fueding with next. Even if he was to come out and RKO Sheamus that wouldnt turn him heel that would just show hes after the WHC because even tho hes was considered the baby face of SMACKDOWN he has always been more of a tweener. I would have him come back and attack Sheamus from behind while he is celebrating a win on the stage and take him out. Then come to the ring and cut a clear cut heel promo about how ever since the fans have been behind him he has been demoted to mid card matches with the title no where within his reach. In my opinion it would be much easier to bring him back as he was and then turn him heel within a few weeks or months then to have him return as a full fledged heel.

He can and likely should return as a heel. Attacking Sheamus might be a way to do it, but I don't know that other than the first pop when he comes out that Sheamus is over enough to get fans to believe enough in a Randy Orton heel.

As for the next step, why have a newly heeled Orton feud with one of the biggest heels in the WWE and expect Orton to stay as a heel? Yes, that is worse than WWE 'creative'.

Best bet, if you want Orton to come back as a heel would be to have him jump Punk. Have them feud after Punk drops the title since a feud between the two wouldn't need the belt.

After a hard fought MITB match you have Punk win with AJ counting 1-2-3. Then as he's celebrating with AJ, Orton sneaks in the ring and RKO's Punk then makes out with AJ.

AJ is crazy, Orton is crazy, and this just may be crazy enough to work. You need Orton to come back a heel and going after the 2nd highest face in the company could do it, especially with AJ.

Thoughts??

Orton returns, RKO's everybody, leaves.

Yep. That would be what I would do. Faces, heels, announcers, whoever. Just lays waste to a whole bunch of folks. And then I would have him continuing to do that on successive weeks for about a month and then place him a feud with Cena or something.

As long as he does THIS dance after hitting RKP's on his return, I don't give a fuck what else he does

[YOUTUBE]EJ7Gj3-PM3A[/YOUTUBE]

They should get someone like Vince Russo to re-write his gimmick and write the angle for his return.

They can't turn him heel. Who is going to be the face of Smackdown? Sheamus, please no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back