Bob Holly Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
PWInsider.com

After returning back to action less then just a few months ago, Bob Holly has reportedly been injured yet again. He has suffered nerve damage in his arm and there is no word at this time on how long he will be out.

I dont want any wrestler to get injured but having Holly off T.V. is a positive thing. He's been in the company for 14 year's and what has he achieved. The only time he was intresting was when he was with Crash. And that was down to Michael Lockwood's charisma. He was given a main event run against Lesnar and he showed no personality and did'nt manage to get himself over.

Personally the only thing Holly should be doing in WWE is putting people over. He should be the Scotty 2 Hotty of ECW. Or Retire.

Another injury? I think it's time for Holly to head to OVW and rough up some young uns who think they can just step into the business and get a huge push.

Another injury? I think it's time for Holly to head to OVW and rough up some young uns who think they can just step into the business and get a huge push.

what else can i can i say i agree 100% the up and comers are getting too cocky when they arrive in the big time

Why do they push Holly, he's not a fan favorite, or a good heel, he's just seems to be there, he would be better off jobbing to the younger talent, like Val, Scotty, and Funaki all seem expected to do, but for some reason WWE seems to think Holly deserves a push, he's consantly injured so why waste time pushing him if he's going to out of action in just acouple of months anyway, am I expected to beleive this guy is of championship standards because if so, then I don't

Like others before me have said send him to DSW or OVW and rough up some newcomers to the business, maybe do a little training

I've always though that Holly had the tools to be at the top of the game, but his lack of mic skills have always held him back. If he could just develop more mic skills and avoid injury, I'd like to see him as ECW Champ.

Bob Holly was mid-card material five years ago. Now, he's starting to push "insulting to the audience" levels. His victory over RVD last night was simply pathetic. The fact that they seem to be hinting at a title shot is enough to make me wonder if all those roids didn't pop a blood vessel in Vince's head.

Holly looked pretty slow & sloppy during the RVD match, got a little better as the match went along so coulda been ring-rust, from the injury or just cause it's time to hang it up.

I don't see what the big deal is with Holly. Other than the fact that Arn and Fit have a hard-on for the guy and think he's the bees' knees because he's old school doesn't mean he should be given anything more than a run as a tag man. Hell, before Holly started juicing and put weight on, he was a fast wrestler who gelled well with the 1-2-3 Kid and was actually worthy of a push (even if he sported a balding mullet). He should be placed into tag action with someone who has charisma instead of them trying to force-feed him down everyone's throats when they know he's only a good rudimentary worker and not a standout caliber one (at least in the WWE). I wouldn't relegate him to a trainer's position as he'll kill some of the talent (as evidenced by him kicking the $hit out of one of the Tough Enough trainees a few years back). Holly needs to re-evaluate his deal and stop trying to be a dominant heavyweight and instead return to his roots. It was only a bad gimmick and horrible haircut that held him back in his initial WWE tenure. Besides, he's about as "hardcore" as Betty White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back