Wrestler’s Real Name: Ian Lynch

Wrestler’s Gimmick Name: Blade

Wrestler’s Nickname: "The Prodigal Son"

Height: 6’2

Weight: 235 lbs

Hometown: Dublin, Ireland

Billed From: Dublin, Ireland

Announcement:

Harrys: Introducing first, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 235 pounds, Blade!

Harrys: And the challenger, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 235 pounds, Blade!

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from Dublin, Ireland, weighing 235 pounds, Blade!
Appearance:
- Hair Color/Length: Brown, straight, goes down to a few inches past his shoulders
- Eye Color: Very dark green
- Facial hair: Dark stubble
- Ring Attire: Loose pants, Like Carlito and Primo wear, in dark red. Black boots.
- Backstage Attire: Ring Attire, with a black, full length, open trench coat worn too. Occasionally wears black sunglasses, similar to Bret Hart’s.
- Physical features: n/a
- Tattoos: n/a

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: Blade is a loner, convinced his destiny is to become a world champion, and is borederline obsessed with it. He sees no point in having rivals or alliances and just sees everyone else as an obstacle in the way of his destiny.

Strengths/Weaknesses: He is extremely determined, especially when it comes to fulfilling his destiny. He has superb technical ability thank to his training and he is mentally very tough.
But he never wants help, which can lead to him getting hurt. He is so determined to become world champion, that he is willing to put his own health on the line. His determination also leads to him making mistakes e.g. underestimating people.

Trained by: Undertaker and Kane, and later by the Hart Brothers in the dungeon.

Brief history: Blade’s father was an unsuccessful wrestler who, when Blade was growing up, convinced his son that he would go on to do what his father never could, and be world champion. This was how Blade came to believe being World Champion was his destiny. Blade travelled to USA and enrolled in training school where he was trained by Kane and Undertaker for a year. Blade still felt that year of training he needed more, so he went up to Canada, and went through a year of extremely intense training in the Hart Dungeon.

Title History: None

Entrance Music: [youtube]eMqsWc8muj8[/youtube]

Entrance Description:
As soon as the guitar riff in Bliss kicks in, Blade walks out on to the stage to dark red flashing light. He stops on the stage, looks around at the crowd for a few moments, and does his signature taunt, which is Blade bending his right elbow at a 45 degree angle, palm facing upwards and slowly moving his arm upwards while tensing his muscles. When his arm is up, he moves it downwards quickly, in a diagonal slashing motion.
Blade walks down the ramp, steps up onto the apron, gets into the ring and does his signature taunt again on one of the second rope corners.

Finishers:
Primary - The Halo (Double underhook flip lungblower)

Secondary – Blade Runner (Innovated) (Starts in Ura-nage / Side Slam position, but rather than lifting and slamming, the wrestler bends forward quickly, and performs a hip throw on the opponent, flipping them over and slamming them down on their front. Usually hit ‘out of nowhere’.)

15 most used moves:
- Uppercut
- Indian Deathlock
- Tiger Suplex
- Delayed Vertical Suplex
- German Suplex (Occasionally with a bridging pin)
- Sunset Flip
- Lifting side slam into backbreaker
- Powerslam off top rope
- Frog Splash
- 'Double A' Spinebuster
- Fishermans suplex
- Belly to belly Suplex
- Chokeslam
- DDT into leg scissors
- Surfboard Stretch

Sample RP:

A backstage interviewer knocks on a locker room door with the name “Blade” writer across it

Blade from inside: Come in.

The interviewer walks in the room to find Blade on the couch smoking a cigarette, his brown hair covering most of his face.

Interviewer: Blade! I was hoping to get a few words from you. Everyone’s buzzing about you. The strange way you speak, the strange way you look, the strange way you think.

Blade: Everything is strange when you’re not used to it. But believe me… Both fans and wrestlers will be used to me very shortly.

Interviewer: You have said that you believe it’s your “destiny” to win the World Title. Why do you believe that?

Blade: When I was growing up, I had a feeling I was special.

Blade stops to take a long drag from his cigarette

Blade: My suspicions were confirmed when my father repeatedly told me that I was going to be a future World Champ. It is the future. And the future is almost upon us….

Intervierwer: Well I have a feeling Steamboat Ricky is going to have something to say about that.

Blade’s signature smirk spreads across his face and he takes one last drag of the cigarette before throwing it to the ground.

Blade: You know what the difference between me and Ricky is? He loves wrestling but he also chooses to wrestle…. I have to wrestle. I need… To wrestle. I have no choice in the matter because it is part of my destiny… And my destiny is to be World Champion. I will prove this to you all very… Very soon.

The Interviewer looks uncertain as Blade lights up another cigarette and walks out of the Locker room, his long trench coat sweeping behind him.

=====================================

Accomplishments:

• Eurasian Champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member