BG James segment on impact

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
Did everyone see that segment where BG James talked about Jeff Jarrett being a great man? Where do you think that segment is supposed to be going? Is this going to be the beginning of the end of the James Gang which will start a feud between the two? Personally, I wouldn't like to see that. It would be an entertaining storyline, but it would really be a pretty boring match. Those two only work well when they're teaming up together. Otherwise, they don't really have too much talent.

I think it will end up with the James Gang replacing AMW as Jarretts enforcers.

MeMeMe-x said:
I want the James Gang to go to RAW!

Me 2. They suck, they would fit in perfectly with all the other crap on Raw right now. Don't get me wrong I liked them back in the day, but they have got to be the worst tag-team in TNA right now, they're simply way past their prime. I guess its alright to have them around though. I just wish other teams like Bentley/Kazarian got chances ahead of them, they would make for much better matches.

As for the segment with BG, I think there was a reason they made sure everyone knew there was no problems between the James Gang. And I alos think it links in with how Jarrett paused at the top of the ramp and looked at the title when he was walking out at the end of the night. This is telling me Jarrett is turning face. I don't know if this means Sting turning heel (which has also been hinted at very subtely in the vignettes if you listen to all the whispers and the dude doing the voice-overs), but I really believe Jarrett is turning face.

If this is the case, I think he really needs to get beat up beyond belief at BFG, I mean really bloody. And then take a couple months off, and return with a completely new look. Jarrett needs to reinvent himself, i.e. no guitar, different theme music, different slogans, differetn in ring attire, different in-ring style, different finisher. I mean a complete make-over. And also he needs to be booked different. Enough of this cheating to win all the time. He should be booked as the guy who works hard and has great matches and wins matches because of his ability, he must be willing to take on challenges and in fact thrive on competition. What do you guys think???

attila said:
If this is the case, I think he really needs to get beat up beyond belief at BFG, I mean really bloody. And then take a couple months off, and return with a completely new look. Jarrett needs to reinvent himself, i.e. no guitar, different theme music, different slogans, differetn in ring attire, different in-ring style, different finisher. I mean a complete make-over. And also he needs to be booked different. Enough of this cheating to win all the time. He should be booked as the guy who works hard and has great matches and wins matches because of his ability, he must be willing to take on challenges and in fact thrive on competition. What do you guys think???

One problem with this, Jarrett has forotten how to work properly and hasn't had a decent match since Ricky Steamboat was in nappies. Why should he be push ahead of proper talents like Samoa Joe, Homicide or Chris Daniels?

It would be strange seeing Jarrett as a heel. After months of disliking his presence it would be strange to sympathize with him. I'm not saying it's not possible, it's just strange. Sting has never been a heel and - though I don't like Sting - it would be strange to see people boo him.

I doubt Jarrett would make a complete makeover. If he were to go face, things would change but not to an extreme.

Brilliance In Supremacy said:
It would be strange seeing Jarrett as a heel. After months of disliking his presence it would be strange to sympathize with him. I'm not saying it's not possible, it's just strange. Sting has never been a heel and - though I don't like Sting - it would be strange to see people boo him.

I doubt Jarrett would make a complete makeover. If he were to go face, things would change but not to an extreme.

sting turn heel in wcw before when him and lex luger turn there back on hogan when hogan went back to red/yellow attire and cheated to win the tittle from hogan . wcw beiggest mistake was turning sting the people's savior heel

See...I didnt see the segment, but DID see the end of Impact. So that being said, well if the rumors of Jarrett going face after being gone a few months are true (and well..honestly Jeff NOT being on my tv will not hurt my feelings one bit), and AMW staying heel, or potentially breaking up, then yeah...why would AMW still be his "enforcers" or backup or whatever? Cause it makes no sense to have them doing that, unless they turn AMW back to face as well.

cuckfena said:
One problem with this, Jarrett has forotten how to work properly and hasn't had a decent match since Ricky Steamboat was in nappies. Why should he be push ahead of proper talents like Samoa Joe, Homicide or Chris Daniels?

Never said they should. I gave my opinion on how to make Jarrett more interesting and less of the same again. I never said he should get thrown back into the mainevent mix. Have him float around in the upper-midcard. Only now it wouldn't be such a turn-off when he shows up on screen.

Brilliance In Supremacy said:

Sting was a heel for a short time in WCW.

wcw_was_the_best said:
sting turn heel in wcw before when him and lex luger turn there back on hogan when hogan went back to red/yellow attire and cheated to win the tittle from hogan . wcw beiggest mistake was turning sting the people's savior heel

I have to agree with you on that. Definitely a big mistake. Now if I remember correctly, Sting himself basically said back then that he didn't want to be a heel. He should remain a babyface for the rest of his career.

I heard they had officially planned at one point for Jarret to turn face after dropping the title, so it is not beyond the realm of possibilities. He would have to do a hell of a good job to get me to like him, though. I resent so much of what he has done to stay on top in TNA, talking about his backstage powers that he has flexed to hold the belt as unreasonably long as he has.

They will probaly subtley..or not so much...have Kip James make some half assed remark abot BG kissing Jarrett's ass, and then he will attack BG, and Jarrett will come out and save BG, endearing himself to the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back