Betting on WWE....?

J-sin

Occasional Pre-Show
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/sports-novelties?LeftNav

I was shocked that there are actually betting companies covering the Royal Rumble...
I find it amusing u can actually bet on an event which has a pre-determined winner. If I were a McMahon I would certainly be placing a bet or 2.... One such company is sportsbet.com.au
Below are the odds for the event..... Interesting to see HHH is favourite by a long margin!

Triple H 1.83-- Roman Reigns 3.50-- Brock Lesnar 4.50--
Bray Wyatt 5.00-- Daniel Bryan 11.00-- Mr. McMahon 21.00--
Dean Ambrose 21.00-- Kevin Owens 23.00 --The Undertaker 26.00--
Braun Strowmans 34.00-- Finn Balor 34.00-- AJ Styles 34.00--
The Rock 41.00 Sheamus 41.00 Chris Jericho 51.00
Sami Zayn 51.00-- Dolph Ziggler 51.00-- Ryback 51.00--
Rusev 51.00-- The Big Show 67.00

Good Luck and bet responsibly!!!!

All I would do is wait for the odds to change right before the PPV starts and start making my bets(I don't do bets)off which odds change the most.

Who knows, maybe McMahon and his family already place bets for WWE's events. That's why so many matches have become predictable.

Couldn't help but chuckle at that, considering half of them aren't actually announced for it yet.

Betting on WWE PPV'S has been available for a while, wouldn't be of interest to me though, and I like a bet every now and again.

Betting has been done on each sport/game so why not on WWE. I meant its obvious. And i am not surprised the top 5 favorite betting odds. :D

:devil:

Jim Cornette said it best. "If there was betting in wrestling and I was the favorite, you better believe I'm going to take all my money and betting on the other guy. And you better believe I'm going to throw that mother fucker."

I remember reading that the odds for the Undertaker/Lesnar match at wrestlemenaia XXX swung wildly for Lesnar the closer we got to mania. It wasn't reported ANYWHERE that Lesnar was going to win. How did people know?

They do this for all PPVs, especially Wrestlemania. This has been going on for years now. I do find it odd that you can bet on something predetermined. But if a bookie can make money off of it, people will bet on anything.

Just look at everything you can bet on at the SuperBowl "aside" from the actual game?

By MITB 2013, the lower bets in the MITB matches were Orton (WWE briefcase) and Sandow (WHC briefcase). Both of them won the briefcases.

The WWE booking is pretty obvious or the leaked info flies. Anyway I wouldn't bet a dime on it.

Jim Cornette said it best. "If there was betting in wrestling and I was the favorite, you better believe I'm going to take all my money and betting on the other guy. And you better believe I'm going to throw that mother fucker."

I remember reading that the odds for the Undertaker/Lesnar match at wrestlemenaia XXX swung wildly for Lesnar the closer we got to mania. It wasn't reported ANYWHERE that Lesnar was going to win. How did people know?

If I remember correctly, there were various reports on the day of XXX that were saying it wasn't completely finalized yet, particularly with that match. I think it was implied that it was Taker's last match.

Stone Cold ET to win it all, millions bet on him by Mr. McMahon

IT WAS ME AUSTIN, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG.

Who knows, maybe McMahon and his family already place bets for WWE's events. That's why so many matches have become predictable.

If McMahon was going to bet on them he would bet big money on the ones that are not the favourites and then have them win. Why would he bet on the lower odds ones and win less money when he decides the outcomes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back