• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Better Overall Skills I - John Cena vs Randy Orton

Who Has Better Overall Skills?

• Randy Orton

• John Cena

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mic Skills- I personally enjoy Orton's promos because he is supposed to sound like he has no soul because that's his character. Then when he had his legend killer gimmick he sounded so confident and he actually made me feel like he could break the streak.

In Ring Ability- Orton, he has a much wider move arsenal but WWE is limiting him. Watch any of his older matches and you'll see what he can truly do. Sure he only does a few right now but so does Cena and at least Orton's moves right now seem strong. Cena has the 5ks which is stupid, the STF which magically made him a submission expert, the AA which is a glorified fireman's carry, and the shoulder block. Orton by a landslide

Charisma-Cena sadly. I hate saying this, it makes me want to throw up.

Accomplishments- Cena again gross. He is given almost every title by the WWE since he is the face of the PG era. Orton is up there but in the end Cena will still have the most titles and they'll probably make him have more World Titles then Flair in the end.

Reaction- Orton, Cena is booed on multiple occasions, just listen to the ECW one night stand or any other time Cena makes an entrance. Orton at least is respected by those who enjoy wrestling unlike Cena.

Gimmick- Orton, legend killer, young guy in Evolution, the Viper compared to Cena's rapper, superman horse shit.

Love for WWE- Cena, I hate him but he truly stepped up over the past few years. He's given up a lot for the WWE.

Winner- Randy Orton. He has the best all around talent, he can play the character, have great matches, and people at least enjoy him.

Accomplishments- Orton. Doesn't matter how many times Cena has won the title, he's only had one memorable reign in my eyes and that was his very first one after WM21. Orton had the Age of Orton which was brilliant, was the youngest WHC, was in evolution, had a great tag team of Rated RKO, was a superb IC champ, beaten legends. Cena just has the US title that he fcked up and the WWE title he keeps losing then winning back.

Gee, I imagine a lot of people remember his year long reign in which he beat Edge, Umaga, HBK, Orton, Khali, and Lashley. Must have slipped your mind. The Age of Orton title reign was overrated. He got himself disqualified against HBK and Cena, had JBL interfere in his match with Jericho, and beat Hardy. Rated RKO won one match against DX and beat Piper and Flair for the tag titles.

Gee, I imagine a lot of people remember his year long reign in which he beat Edge, Umaga, HBK, Orton, Khali, and Lashley. Must have slipped your mind. The Age of Orton title reign was overrated. He got himself disqualified against HBK and Cena, had JBL interfere in his match with Jericho, and beat Hardy. Rated RKO won one match against DX and beat Piper and Flair for the tag titles.

Hello?? Orton was a heel! He should win that way!!
And i dont know, but Orton for sure has more memorable feuds than Cena, oh let me rephrase, better feuds than Cena!!

But i call it even, i said once and i say again!!

Mic skill's: John Cena.

In-ring skill's: Don't make me laugh. John Cena.

Accomplishments: John Cena. Multiple Title reigns, defeated multiple legends, and the top guy for the last 6 year's.

Chrisma: One agian, this is a hilarious question. John Cena.

Reactions: John Cena. No two way's about it. Whether cheered, booed or mixed, he alway's get's the loudest reaction at a show.

Overall: John Cena.

Honestly, I'd say they are bout as even as it gets and its really about personal preferance.

Lets go by your standards

Mic Skills: What makes John Cena better than Randy Orton? He's louder, thats for sure, but I don't see how he's better. Cena plays a character I don't like but if he was more of a badass I'm sure he'd be good at it.

In-Ring Skills: I think Randy Orton is better in the ring than Cena, not that Cena sucks, but Orton looks so crisp when he hits his moves. I'm sure both of these guys could learn any move they want if they wanted to. RKO just added the Angle Slam to his arsenal.

Accomplishments: I don't even count this one, Vince decides these things not us. Championships are meaningless, I haven't kept track of this since Edge won like 8 Championships in the span of a year. They should start telling you how many months someone has held a Championship, that'd tell you something.

Charisma: Again, I don't see how Cena's is more charismatic, it seems like people associate being louder or more excitable with having mic skills and being charismatic. They play different characters, Cena plays a loud character, Orton plays a methodical character. Undertaker isn't very loud but you wouldn't say he has no charisma. While Orton is starting to overdo The Viper thing(like Cena overdoes the PG thing)that is charisma.

Reactions: This one I'll give to Cena, most of the time he has the best reactions, Orton is probably second in the company(and first amongst the women, well maybe second to Jomo(that counts for something)).

Overall, I'd say their about even. They are the Stone Cold/Rock of this era. If Cena had had a serious neck injury and were out for more than a year maybe Orton would be the top guy right now.

No, I remember them sure, but they weren't memorable enough. Cena kept having the title, losing the title, having the title etc. The times Orton have had the title n it was a huge deal and he had very memorable reigns.

Cena's feud with those like Umaga, Khali and Lashley are forgettable and weren't that interesting. Very back and forth, always in and out of the title picture. Though I will admit, his feuds with Edge were very memorable. I just think Orton has more to put on his resume list.

Cena has him beat in pretty much every category.

Way better on the mic, better in ring, more charisma, "look" can be debated.

And he sells more t-shirts than anyone else, he's more marketable too.

I would say Cena all around.

Mic Skills - Cena
In ring - Cena. His power is unmatched by anyone not named Mark Henry. Orton is crazy athletic though and also is good at what he does.
Accomplishments - Cena - this is close, but I say Cena. They both are neck and neck on this one.
Charisma - Cena. Orton has little
Loudest reaction - Cena - doesn't mean just cheers. His reaction whether good or bad is always the loudest. I bet Dolph Ziggler wish he got any reaction at all. (cheap shot..my bad)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back