Best WWF/E Matches

LikeABoss13

Occasional Pre-Show
Now there have been alot of WWF/E matches and I know some matches were excellent, some were good, some were bad, and some were just plain stupid. Now tell me what your favorite matches are and why. Also, you can have an unlimited amount of favorite matches, but you have to put why please and thank you. Now, here are my favorite matches and why:

1. Casket Match
- I like this match because it's rare and you never really see it that much, I mean I think the last Casket match was at WrestleMania 22, I may be wrong, but thats the last time I remember a Casket match. Another reason why I like this match is because it's one of the Undertakers specialty matches. The first time I saw this was when he was facing Goldust for the IC title and I thought this match was beyond cool.

2. Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match
- I like Fatal-4 Ways because there are 4 people in the match that have a chance to win the title and it's more exciting to know that there could be 2 faces that go at it or 2 heels go at it some point in the match.

3. Hardcore Match
- Hardcore matches are very graphic and X-rated at some points, (which is why WWE doesn't do them anymore) and some of the best Hardcore matches involved Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam, Al Snow and Hardcore Holly, Triple H and Cactus Jack, Steve Blackman and Shane McMahon, etc.

4. Ladder Match
- Ladder match has evolved into one of the top 3 best matches of all-time in my opinion because there have been so many like, Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart, Chris Jericho vs Chris Benoit, Edge vs Christian, Jeff Hardy vs The Undertaker, The Rock vs Triple H, Razor Roman and Shawn Michaels, etc. It also ends feuds as well.

5. Lingerie Match
- Now, I had to list at least one divas match and out of all the diva matches, this is the one I pick because I like lingerie on a girl better than a bikini, but I like all the diva matches. Anyways, this match is for women who can't wrestle that good and I like that they at least have a match for them instead of throwing them to the pit bull divas.

6. Two out of Three Falls Match
- I actually like this match when it's a Triple Threat like at WrestleMania 2000 with Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, and Chris Benoit because we get not one, not two, but three excellent matches and you know it's gonna be good when they make it 2 out of 3 Falls Match.

Here's mine in no order....

Hell In A Cell (BEFORE LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!)- This match would always be the match to end a deep feud. The pschology that goes into the match is great. I really prefer this type of match to be nontitle because it shows more hate for one another, than just winning a title.

Elimination Chamber- 6 men with two things on there mind, to hurt and win.

Royal Rumble- I am a huge fan of this match mostly because you see more superstars on the roster in this match than you do at a regular ppv.

Hardcore- Like you said.

Bra & Panties- Because you listed lingerie i had to list this ;) i dont think I need to explain.

TLC- A regular ladder match is okay, but if you're gonna do it, why not go all out?

Buried Alive- Never again will I think we will see this match again, unless there's another Undertaker character that develops, which there won't be.

Iron Man- There hasn't been one that I didn't enjoy, (even Cena vs. Orton) whether it be 15 30 or 60 minutes they were all good.

Inferno- Same reason for buried alive except for it's Kane instead.

Blindfold Match- ahahaha these matches are funny HHH vs. D'Lo Brown & John Cena vs. Bischoff comes to mind.

Stretcher Match- I just enjoy the concept of it. Nocking an opponent out long enough to drag them past the ramp.

Last Man Standing- Also I enjoy the concept. Except when they end in ties it kinda ruins it.

Alright here's my list:

Hell in a Cell - There's always at least one good moment in these matches, for example: Undertaker knocking Mankind off.

I Quit Match - This match is always great to watch, neither guy wants to lose and they put everything they have into it.

Ladder Match - I love Ladder Matches, they're always exciting. I still remember watching Shawn Michaels against Razor Ramon, that was an amazing match.

TLC Match - Like a Ladder Match... just more carnage.

Hardcore - Before the PG Era a Hardcore match was something to look forward to...

Last Man Standing - If you don't tape someones legs to the ring post this is generally a bad ass match.

No particular order.

8 man tag team elimination match- I absolutely love elimination matches of any kind. When you get great tag teams to gether it's absolute money.

Fatal 4 Way-Subtract 4 guys from the above match and you got another great exciting match.

TLC-This is the epitome of extreme for me. Crazy spot after crazy spot. Things like that that make you remember those matches.

Tag Team Elimination Table Match-One of my favorites was the Hardys against the Dudleys. I absolutely loved the carnage that was in that match. Tables exploding everywere!

Last Ride/Ambulance Match-These matches are so brutal and the loser gets beaten so bad he either goes to the hospital or to the mortuary.

Parking Lot Brawl-I still remember Eddie vs. John Cena. What a memorable match and an even better setup.

Casket Match-This is where you end up if you lose. man that would suck if I was in one of these, especially with the Undertaker.

Falls Count Anywhere-I absolutely LOVE these matches. I can't remember if I have ever seen this, but I love it when pretty much most of the action goes throughout the arena only to end back in the ring. Lots of funny stuff can happen too, like when Raven got chased by Big Show in the golf carts!

Last Man Standing-This is best when a heel wins it, especially a cocky, arrogant heel. Then he just sits ther gloating and taunting for his opponents fallen body. Great images.

I could go all day, but I wanna sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back