Best WWE Diva Fueds Of All Time

WWE.IS.AWESOME

Future Women's Champion
Alright, well here we are going to talk about some of the greatest Diva fueds of all time. Im going to name a few and please name any you enjoyed.

Lita vs Trish Stratus

Mickie James vs Trish Stratus

Stephanie McMahon vs Lita

Lay-Cool vs Mickie James

Trish Stratus vs Stephanie McMahon

Mickie James vs Lita

OK, OK. I know I used all the same girls in a mixed up order but to be honest with you, I didn't find many other diva fueds that entertaining. You guys probably liked some other ones so let me kno!!!! No hating!!!! :lmao:

oh easy trish and mickie..look Wrestlemania 22 waqs likethe worst mania ever besides three matches..edge vs foley, hbk vs vinnie mac and trish vs mickie..this was imo the end all be all in coolest and most entertaining divas matches...not to mention the storyline was cool..and sexy..the whole semi lesbian match and storyline...hello crotch grab...ahhh loved it..but besides that this storyline was a very big storyline.. crazed fan joins trish loves her trish wants space mickie cant handle it gos ape shit and crazy and stalkerish and leads to an awsome match..and besides that did you hear the crowd?? booed the shit out of trish and loved mickie and come on guys how didnt get just a little turned on during that match?? lol im just saying

To be honest with you... my personal favorite was probably Lita vs Trish. Their on and off fued throughout the years was amazing and no matter who was the face and who was the heel, it was always entertaining.

Coming in a close second was Mickie vs Trish, followed by Steph vs Trish in
3rd (How personal can you get?).

All the ones i named above were my favorites. Laycool vs James was a favorite of mine because it was the ONLY good diva storyline in a while and it was honestly the highlight of Smackdown! IMO.

Probs Mickie vs Trish at WM22 and their whole entire feud--shit it went on for about a good 8 months or something..but yerr--their match at WM22 was F'N EPIC!!The crowd turned on Trish and were booing the shit outta her and cheering for my babe-Mickie <3--And i bet ALOT of the guys did get turned on from watching that match--HAHAH!!
But i loved how the storyline gave abit of a curveball and edgehow Trish wanted space away from Mickie and then she went all apeshit turning into the obsessed pyscho stalker she was..hehe-Their semi lesbian moments were hilarious as well xD

Then my 2nd fav feud would have to be Lay-Cool vs Mickie-i dunno that sort of lifted the SD! Womens Division to heights where it has never been before (and yes-im counting out on the Dawn Marie & Torrie Wilson storyline from 02 cause that doesnt count as a proper wrestling match sorta feud)but it was entertaining i'll admit that xD

Well... Let's see. Does Sensational Sherri and Saphire count?

Anyway, back to business at hand. I'm not sure why no one has mentioned Trish Stratus VS. Victoria, because it's really the only time either wrestlers have meant dick in professsional wrestling. Perhaps that's not exactly fair to say... Ok, let me be more correct. It was the only feud in which I actually enjoyed from either wrestler, and one that made me feel like the Divas deserved Pay Per View Matches. Victoria played a perfect psychotic bitch, hell bent on attacking Trish, for what I assumed was the fact that people gave Trish everything because she was so pretty. It was against Victoria that Trish legitimately learned how to work a good match, and it showed as much in the wars these two had. It was the only time I've ever seen women use weapons, and so unoffensively. Of course, I mean unoffensive, in that they actually hit each other well, not just swung wildly at air. That, plus it told the fantastic story of Trish not being able to beat Victoria for the longest time, and Victoria seemed to be a nemesis for Trish throughout the rest of her career. By nemesis, I mean its the one person she always struggled with, until she finally got over the hump on.

Watch this match, and tell me it's not the best Divas match you've ever seen.

[YOUTUBE]rhQJ6NS802k[/YOUTUBE]​

for me its Lita vs. Trish. two of the greastest divas of all time fueding on off through out the yrs was amazing and one of my favorite times was when Trish making fun of Lita for being pregant. and a close second was Trish vs. Steph because it was so D*mn personal and everybody loves a good personal fued

Honestly, the only diva feuds I ever cared about were Alundra Blayze vs. Bertha Faye and Alundra Blayze vs. Bull Nakano.

When I was a kid, I just loved Alundra Blayze. She was like the one woman who wasn't family that I truly admired. She was beautiful, and she could kick ass. So anything she did I was interested in (until she went to WCW and got those boobs, that's when I stopped caring for her).

Her feud with Bertha Faye was honestly nothing special, but I rooted for Blayze so hard. Bertha was just this hideous, disgusting monster and I literally feared for Blayze when she had matches against her. When she finally defeated Bertha... I couldn't have been more happy, lol.

Now, the Bull Nakano feud actually was very good. Those two had some great fucking matches, man, that still hold up to this day. It's quite shocking when you think about it, but it's true. Check them out if you've never seen them (I believe one is on a currently released WWE DVD, but I forget which one it is).

Anyways, Lita vs. Trish had some good matches, but I never, ever cared. No lady wrestler in the business ever made me give a damn if whether they won a match or not (unless it was a special occasion where someone like Beulah McGillicutty was wrestling or something like that), with the exception of Alundra Blayze, which is why her feuds will most likely always be the best in my mind.

Medusa Micelli vs Bull Nakano comes to mind. Medusa was probably the most athletic female wrestler of her era and Bull was an early version of Awesome Kong. Trish Stratus was awesome but she did not really have a lot of opponents of her quality other than Lita. I would love to see the Glamazon take on Awesome Kong. That would be an awesome PPV match.

Lita vs. Trish Stratus is a classic feud that spanned over the course of their entire career really. They had specific moments when they would target each other, but really it was just magic whenever they happened to be facing each other, and everybody knew it. There was a reason they wanted to have their last match against one another.

I would say this is the best divas feud of my lifetime, but I'm not sure you can say "all time" since your selections only go back to shortly after the attitude era really... What about the "glory days" of wrestling in the late 70s and 80s with gals like the Fabulous Moolah? I mean, Trish and Lita are great, but people don't realize Moolah had title reigns that lasted for years on end, and that's not because it wasn't defended...

Tenta, that post of yours gave me some serious women's wrestling nostalgia. I've literally spent the last forty minutes looking up my favorite divas matches.

I'm certainly going to echo the Victoria v. Trish feud for similar reasons that everyone else has, but I have to say that I loved every single second of the Mickie v. Trish feud. It was one of the first times in my memory that I'd seen such creativity, such build, and such great writing being used in an angle between two female wrestlers. As someone who enjoys women's wrestling (probably as much as male wrestling) it was a big deal for me to see that kind of energy go into a diva feud and for it to actually pay off that well (with some great matches/angles) put a huge smile on my face.

Mike "The Kid" Killam;2220194 said:
I would say this is the best divas feud of my lifetime, but I'm not sure you can say "all time" since your selections only go back to shortly after the attitude era really...

Now I'm going to correct you here... I said best diva fueds of all time because everyone might like a different time frame of divas. Now MY favorite diva fueds happen to be during/right after the attitude era. In this thread, you can talk about any of your favorite diva fueds that may have been from the 80's. Just becuase mine were from a certain time doesn't mean everyone else's had to be.

I actually feel annoyed that I can't remember the feud between Stephani and Lita.

For me the best and only two feuds I enjoyed between WWE divas where Trish vs Lita and Stephanie vs Trish. Trish and lita was great because they it was the feud of the toppest divas, like everyone who likes wrestling would certainly enjoy triple h vs HBK. However for me the Stephanie/Trish feud was the best ever, all the jealousy the hatred, drama, comic (for me to say the least :p), You felt it was personal in some way, and these kind of feuds and storylines makes me enjoy (or be entertained as the W says) wrestling

Apparently I have to go out of my way in my posts or else I'm considered "spamming". Lol.

To say what I said before: I thought Trish vs. Lita was one of the greatest Diva feuds in all of wrestling history, as well as the feud between Trish and Victoria. Victoria was great in her "psycho" gimmick and the presence of Steven Richards helped a great deal too. These feuds really gave an awesome atmosphere to the early-to-mid 2000s Diva matches. I'm pretty disappointed as to how things have been with today's Divas lately.

Hell yeah, gotta agree with JMT. Alundra vs. Nakano was am amazing feud period. Awesome matches all around and it spanned a good time frame as well. It was well done. By the time the big blow off came, you would have given your right nut to see Alundra win no matter what. Good build, good matches, good storyline, makes a really good feud.

However Lita vs. Trish is the top of my list. Two of the greatest divas ever, involved in a feud together, that just reeks of win. These two woman could flat out go in the ring, had great chemistry together and stole the show multiple times with their matches. These are two divas I miss and usually I could care less about divas coming and going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back