• Dagger Dias

• Jack-Hammer

• KlunderBunker

• Lee

• LODemolition

• Mitch

• SSJPhenom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Phenom because it’s sports. JackHammer and Dias obviously more than worthy for the award and will probably win it.

If I am being honest, I think JH's threads are overrated. He usually just posts whatever champion just won a title or some news with a link to the article and gives his opinion on said news. Hardly anything thought provoking.

Phenom's threads that aren't arguing for the acceptance of pedophilia and sexual harassment in the workplace often get two replies.

Most of Dagger's threads are niche things related to twenty year old video games.

So I guess I will go with Lee for the threads he started in the WZCW creative room way back in the day.

If I am being honest, I think JH's threads are overrated. He usually just posts whatever champion just won a title or some news with a link to the article and gives his opinion on said news. Hardly anything thought provoking.

Phenom's threads that aren't arguing for the acceptance of pedophilia and sexual harassment in the workplace often get two replies.

Most of Dagger's threads are niche things related to twenty year old video games.

So I guess I will go with Lee for the threads he started in the WZCW creative room way back in the day.

For the record, 2 of my threads are up for thread of the year. Neither are from the symposium.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back