Best thread Starter

• Jack-Hammer

• J.J.

• Kapu

• Haiku

• Dave

• Brain

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll go with Brain on this one. His old school threads are always good reads and get me to actually think before trying to type a response.

I'll go with Brain on this one. His old school threads are always good reads and get me to actually think before trying to type a response.

Much appreciated but I feel I've slacked on the threads this year. I think I only started a few this year. Hopefully I'll have a more active 2016.

J.J makes some real good threads that tick off everything that interests me but JH does the same and makes more threads so I'll give him the nod.

No to me he does the same as J.J but just does it more often is the point I was getting at.

And I'd argue JJ is better.

Reading a Jack-Hammer thread brings about the same material as a typical post from that site which shall not be named

And I'd argue JJ is better.

Reading a Jack-Hammer thread brings about the same material as a typical post from that site which shall not be named

Well that's fair enough because I really like J.J's threads and posts as well. So I can see where you are coming from.

Each to their own.

I think the Forums would lose more if Jack-Hammer were to stop creating threads, than if the other five nominees did, at the same time. It's not a knock on the other nominees, it's a testament to just how good Jack-Hammer is, and how important his contributions are for WZF.

I'm not the first to point this out, but over half of Jack-Hammer's posts are just reports from other websites. I can't in good faith give that a vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back