Best Tag Team Finisher Ever!?

TJWWE

Pre-Show Stalwart
Yes another thread.
This time it is..
What is the 'Best Tag Team Finisher Ever!?'

Mine personally is the Snapshot, which was preformed by MNM. i loved it, might have not been special, but it looked effective.

Question is, whats yours?

I don't think anything compares to "The Killer Bees" Bee Stinger...

Although I don't think any tag team could take on the "Colossal Connection" today.

Possibly the 3D (Deadly Death Drop) simply because not only were you being elevated as if you were going to go into the mat, you also got a cutter as well, using two effective moves into one.

I'm not sure if they're classed as a finishers but I always liked the Hardys Poetry In Motion where Jeff would use Matt as a springboard into the oppenent or Event Omega where Matt would do a leg drop and Jeff would do a splash simoultanously to the oppenent.

I would have to say my favorite tag-team finisher would have to be the Doomsday Device from the Road Warriors. Hawk and Animal were a dominating tag team and their finisher was electrifying to watch.

Hawk And Animal where in my mind one of the best tag team to have ever compete in the WWE ring so thats why the Doomsday Device is my favorite tag team finisher.

I would say the 3D from The Dudleyz, the most devastating tag team finisher in a time when WWE's tag team division was at its peak. I cannot remember anyone ever kicking out of the 3D, and it was marketed as a true match-ending manouver. The crowd loved it, yelling "3DDDDDDDD!" when it was signalled for- most tag teams do not even signal for their double team moves, which was another thing that made the 3D special in my opinion.

Overall, a great move by probably the best tag team of all time

However, pushing it very close is Total Elimination from Kronus and Saturn- that was one deadly looking manouver, it was awesome, and looked like it could kill a guy

The main three I think of when it comes to Tag Team finishers are The Dudley Death Drop or 3D by The Dudley Boyz, The Hart Attack by The Hart Foundation or the godfather of all Tag Team finishers, The Doomsday Device.

Of those three, my favourite is the Dudley Death Drop, but the best I have to say would be the Doomsday Device.

To me, it's hard to pick which tag team move would be the greatest finisher ever. I guess the obvious choice would be the Doomsday Device, but to me, it was always kind of boring. Effective, but boring. The 3D is up there, but really, I was never that huge of a fan of that one either. I was always partial to the Hart Attack. It wasn't as flashy as the 3D, or even the Doomsday Device, but to me.. It was the better finisher. It was quick to hit, didn't take a whole lot of set up time.. Which to me, made it more effective. With the Doomsday Device, more things could go wrong. So, simply by the quickness in which the move could be delivered, makes it the better finisher. So, I guess I'll go with the Hart Attack on this one.

Though, I will say that the Motor City Machine Guns probably have some of the better tag team moves/finishers of this generation. In a couple years, a lot of their stuff could be be listed as the best finisher(s) of all time. But, that's just my opinion.

I'll have to give it to the Con-chair-to. Not the prettiest move ever but It damn sure looked effective. The sound of the chair hitting alone made me cringe. It really helped give E & C the mean streak they needed to offest the silliness.

i have to go with the doomsday device every time they did it, it looked like the opponents head was going to come off there body

It is between the Con-Chair-To and the 3D/Dudley Death Drop. The conchairto always looked painful as hell but the 3D has always looked awesome. I will have to go with the 3D just for the fact that the Dudleyz have been using it for 13ish years and it still looks awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back