• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best cash in ever?

Was Seth Rollins involved in the best MITB cash in ever?

• OH HELL YEAH!!!

• NO CHANCE IN HELL. I WILL ANSWER WITH MY OWN OPINION!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Edge cashing in on Cena after the elimination chamber, was is and forever will be, the greatest cash in.

not only it was the first one, it defined the concept of the oportunist, and was the first time that the crown was against john massively (i think it was the turning point for cena's character to become the faceheel).

Rollins was good, but Edge's is still the best because at that time, you didn't know what to expect. Now I feel like I know what's going to come with the winner of the suitcase each time. Even with Rollins, the time was ticking down on when he could use that case, so Wrestlemania wasn't really a surprise.

Maybe the first ever cash-in with Edge was up there, but simply because of the surprise of it, since it was the first ever.

But I think that Seth's was indeed #1. It wasn't the typical "oh the champ got attacked and is injured, I gotta cash in now". Nobody could even do anything about it. Both men were towards the end of the match, and Rollins used that to his advantage.

Other times you could see for example Punk cashing in on an injured Edge, after he was atacked by Batista. Shouldn't Batista technically go back there and prevent Punk for getting such a cheap title win, especially since he didn't win it last time?

Maybe I'm looking too much into it, but in any case, Seth made it so perfect. From the running down from the stage to the ring, to his mannerisms, to finishing the match and then literally escaping with the title and running back to the stage. It was just done perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back