Berreta+123 Kid angle?

The Wolf

Pre-Show Stalwart
Last Smack Down Berreta beat McIntyer in a big upset.

Years ago Sean Waltman (123 Kid) did the same thing on RAW against Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) which turn into a small rivalry and Waltman's career.

Beretta & Waltman both been around for a little careers doing nothing small high flyers.

McIntyer & Hall already on the rise to the top and held single titles by the time of their respective matches.

So is WWE trying this angle again and if so can it work?

Ok Trent is a lower carder but I definetly feel like they plan on doing somthing with him. He has been on nearly every Superstars since they released Caylen Croft. Now that he is appearing on SD and getting a big win, He may be getting a push.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the rumble and eliminate somone like Big Zeke or ever Drew.

If the WWE does want to do an angle you need to have Trent beat Drew for a few weeks, It would not only get Trent over but get Drew over as well(Much like they are doing with Shemus recently. Drew has proved he can still get over when he loses, and he needs to continue this to get Baretta(who is very talented) over.

Have him go over Drew again if Drew is turning a face Im sure a losing streak could be a good reason to do it along with Kelly Kelly. However I think WWE has something planned for Trent the guy is being used as much as they are using Drew Mcintyre on SD and as much as they use Daniel Bryan on Raw on a weekly basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back