Bella Twins Rip WWE a new one on twitter

mr.ready

Dark Match Winner
Okay so apparantly the WWE put up a article on their website dissing the Bellas and Kelly Kelly and the Bellas responded on twitter by dissing the WWE and the writer of the article (Katie Raymond)

I bolded the more interesting parts

Nikki Bella said:
Wow @WWE definitely woke up 2 an embarrassing article you wrote... Well u wanted to know everyone's thoughts @WWEUniverse, Here's Nikki B's. First off.... Um you want me to slap you with all of my awards and championships I have won? I was a #1 athlete... Which other Diva was? Secondly, Bri & @RealKellyKelly have been the only entertainment that has happened 2 the Diva's Division & have worked harder than anyone! Thirdly, I've seen 2 girls the past few weeks try as hard as they can to be "models" while us "models" have busted our butts.....Oh and good luck with the up and coming Divas.... Sure you'll make a lot of money with them.... Um actually NOT! Lastly, @RealKellyKelly & Us are better than anyone in the past so Katie Raymond check your self and come read this article to my face! NB

Later on Brie Bella Responded as well

Brie Bella said:
Wow, I just woke up to the craziness! The words spoken by Katie are laughable, but I'm a women who will stand for what I believe in...so...I know what I've given to the fans and that's all what matters. WWE might think your a bunch of puppets that are persuaded by their words..I know how you all feel :) good and bad, I love it! I mean if WWE cared about Divas why do we have such little time on tv? Why were divas such as Mickey James, Melina and Gail Kim released. Why aren't wrestlers like Sara Del Ray hired? All amazing!.......Kelly Kelly and myself have worked to hard to have an unknown, untalented writer say the things she did. Katie (whoever) Suck it! Love Brie

So is this whole thing a work? Do the Bellas have a valid point? Will they face consequences for this little rant?

I need to see the article. Women's wrestling is garbage, but I have no issue with them standing up for themselves if the article really slams them like that.

This is definitely a work. That's not to say that there is anything incorrect about the content of the article, because the Bellas are not exactly in ring technicians or the embodiment of charisma. However, there's no way they would rip someone from WWE on twitter, as that has future endeavored written all over it, and what would they do then? This is going to play into the whole direction of the divas division these days, with the competent wrestlers on one side, and the Barbie doll swimsuit models on the other.

Stinkfaces. Booty poppin'. If you're a purist about a woman's place inside the WWE ring, you might be wondering what Fabulous Moolah is thinking looking down on the Divas division. Would the iconic figure chalk up the current flux of the division on changing times, or would she say, "Someone needs to save this"?

Thanks Lee, but I stopped reading after this. What a fucking joke. If it's not a work, the person who wrote this is a fucking simp.

Phil Brooks put his 2 cents in on Twitter as well

Phil Brooks said:
So wait. The divas are mad about an in house article on wwe.com that is potentially designed to garner them attention/TV time? Awesome.

It's not really that. Moolah watched women do far more demeaning things than the Divas do now when her and Mae appeared all the time during the AE. Pretty sure she wouldn't give a fuck about what they're doing now.

It's not really that. Moolah watched women do far more demeaning things than the Divas do now when her and Mae appeared all the time during the AE. Pretty sure she wouldn't give a fuck about what they're doing now.

Of course she wouldn't; in fact, back in the 20's women's wrestling first gained popularity with intergender matches that took place in mud.

After Phil Brooks commented on the situation, the Bellas tweeted

Bellas said:
Love you to Phil.

But that has since been deleted, they also had a back and forth with Melina.

I'm still having trouble understanding why someone would complain about Women's wrestling. If any of them had a problem with what they were doing, why would they do it?

And the whole thing with Beth and Nattie going on the side of being more than just something to look at..I have a picture on my wall of Beth in a sweater and boy shorts holding a picnic basket that would say other wise. And how come they're always wearing pretty dresses and such? If they're purists all of a sudden, they should be dressed in fucking...i dunno like, plaid button ups and jeans or some manly shit.

Don't even compare the divas of today to any other divas, I hate that shit. Trish was near naked every thursday night, Lita had simulated sex with Edge on live tv, Mae gave birth to a hand, and Melina was spread eagle in her entrances when she first debuted. Why is this Katie bitch being an IWC moron?

#end rant

Don't even compare the divas of today to any other divas, I hate that shit. Trish was near naked every thursday night, Lita had simulated sex with Edge on live tv, Mae gave birth to a hand, and Melina was spread eagle in her entrances when she first debuted. Why is this Katie bitch being an IWC moron?

#end rant

So... what you're saying is the divas of today should try harder to be sexier and more risque. Kinda hard to do when the product is PG...

Anyone remember the Kelly Kelly stripper expose? Yeah...

That article was hilarious for all the wrong reasons. Are we really supposed to believe that this person hasn't watched wrestling in 10 years or something?

So... what you're saying is the divas of today should try harder to be sexier and more risque. Kinda hard to do when the product is PG...

Anyone remember the Kelly Kelly stripper expose? Yeah...

Noooooooooo I'm saying compared to the shit they were pulling when I was a kid, the divas are pretty tame and doing damn good for themselves.

Noooooooooo I'm saying compared to the shit they were pulling when I was a kid, the divas are pretty tame and doing damn good for themselves.

The Divas nowadays have no clue how to work a match. Michelle McCool is pretty much the best they've got... and that's horrible.

When Trish and Lita left, the division never recovered.

If they're purists all of a sudden, they should be dressed in fucking...i dunno like, plaid button ups and jeans or some manly shit.
Yeah they aren't Lesbians of the bull variety so why would they dress like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back