Becca...

Papa Shango

Frontman of the WZ Band!!
I just realized I hadn't conversed with her at all. I think she might be avoiding/ignoring me.

Becca, did KB put you up this? This reeks of a Bunker plot.

Hi :wave:

Unfortunately, as it was before, our schedules are completely different, and I'm now off to bed. Good to hear from you though lol.

Bye :wave:

The truth is Becca is a G-mod, so she only converses with other G-mods, she doesn't have time to waste on conversing with lil' pissants like you who are clearly beneath her, I mean pssh... your name is not even in fucking bold, clearly that makes you irrelevant to the some one of Becca's status

Hi :wave:

Unfortunately, as it was before, our schedules are completely different, and I'm now off to bed. Good to hear from you though lol.

Bye :wave:

Goodnight :)

The truth is Becca is a G-mod, so she only converses with other G-mods, she doesn't have time to waste on conversing with lil' pissants like you who are clearly beneath her, I mean pssh... your name is not even in fucking bold, clearly that makes you irrelevant to the some one of Becca's status

Man speaks the truth. I might sig this.

Good idea, TM. We'll keep these traitorous people out of the revolution against the mods.

Good thinking Becca, you should probably ban Doc before he tries to betray me and TM on our crusade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back