Batman: Arkham City Glitch

Hulk Hogan's Brother

Stop asking me what I'm gonna do!!!
I just got the game but it's really pissing me off because I cannot even get past the first stage.

I am in the prison where I was talking to this Jack Ryder guy. And a door opens and all of us are supposed to be attacked by prisoners but nothing happens. This Ryder guy and another political prisoner just fall off as if they have been attacked but there are no inmates attacking them. So instead of attacking them and thereby freeing my shackles, I am just standing there doing nothing because there isn't anyone to attack.

If anybody knows how to fix this, do tell.

54bd8336273bf9a2e6a7c059c2be21ec_pub.gif

There is no one to hit in the aisle Jack and the political prisoner start running. The prisoners are all behind the fence and cannot be reached.

After the opening cutscene, Bruce Wayne wakes up inside a cell and handcuffed. Use the left analog stick to rock left and right until he has enough momentum to fall over onto the ground. Doing this will alert the nearby guard who will come in to investigate. Watch the guard carefully and when the lightning bolts (attack warning) goes off over the guard's head, tap the Counter Button to take him down. Unfortunately, another guard runs in and forces Bruce out into a courtyard. Walk through the narrow fenced in corridor mark "A" and you will meet the frightened reporter named Jack Ryder standing by the large door at the end.

When the large door open, Jack runs ahead and is overwhelmed by inmates. Even though Bruce is handcuffed, he can still make quick work out of these attacking inmates by using a series of Strikes and well timed Counters. Clear the area of goons and help Jack Ryder to his feet. This will bring about the introduction of the diabolical Penguin. He will usher Wayne into a private alley. Counter the Penguin's attack then go to work on his guards. During the battle, Bruce will break free of his chains. Feel free to smack the Penguin around after the fight.

Follow the onscreen prompts and climb on top of the dumpster and then ascend the ladder. On the ledge above, climb onto the ducts and use the next ladder to reach the rooftop where Bruce can finally call Alfred. Directly across from your roof, you will see the Ace Chemicals Building. Run and jump off the roof (Bruce will jump automatically when holding the run button) to cling onto the side of the Ace building. Shimmy around to the right of the building until you find a spot you can climb up onto. You'll now learn how to duct so you can sneak under the pipes. Jump to the next ledge around the corner then climb down and shimmy further around the building. This will lead you to a ladder. Use it to climb up to the roof where you'll find what you're looking for... Suit up and get ready to kick some major butt.

What console? I never had this problem. I had no problems with it at all.

Try it again, I can't remember who walks in the room first. I believe there should be guys already in there and the doors closes and it shows Wayne breaking the cuffs off. Then it should you should be able to whoop some ass.

I think you should just try again. Don't rush into the room right away if it doesn't force you to go in asap. If that don't work then maybe you just got a shit game.

Is it an original CD? If it is, exchange and complain.

If it is China's finest, just return. Had a similar glitch problem with God of War, got it exchanged for another CD of the same.

I've got the game on Xbox 360, never had any issue's with it whatsoever, have you ran any updates on your system?

He asked what to do with a glitch, not what your mother likes for breakfast.

My mother wipes her ass with games for breakfast? No, no, what you're trying to imply is that my mother eats shit, right? Gotcha!

You're on a roll... Tehehe, roll, like toilet paper.

My mother wipes her ass with games for breakfast? No, no, what you're trying to imply is that my mother eats shit, right? Gotcha!

You're on a roll... Tehehe, roll, like toilet paper.

No no she wipes her ass with CD's with glitches because she is constantly reminded of that glitch in the condom the night you were conceived.

Say Gotcha Crock, say it.

Now smell my finger.

Rattle is this on PC?

No no she wipes her ass with CD's with glitches because she is constantly reminded of that glitch in the condom the night you were conceived.

Say Gotcha Crock, say it.

Now smell my finger.

Ohhhhh, I was a "glitch" in a condom. Gee, I feel so insulted now, knowing that I might be among the other 95% of the population that were accidents.

Now, moving past how ********* I am, I have to ask, why does she choose CDs? Why doesn't your post make any sense? Is your IQ higher than that of a ******ed second grader? I don't know! The one thing I do know, though, is that you are -- unequivocally -- a jackass of epic proportions, not that it's any news to me.

Go on, now, you probably have better things to do than this. I'm sure you can cook up a thread or two on how you "dead raped" Coco or something.

Ohhhhh, I was a "glitch" in a condom. Gee, I feel so insulted now, knowing that I might be among the other 95% of the population that were accidents.

Now, moving past how ********* I am, I have to ask, why does she choose CDs? Why doesn't your post make any sense? Is your IQ higher than that of a ******ed second grader? I don't know! The one thing I do know, though, is that you are -- unequivocally -- a jackass of epic proportions, not that it's any news to me.

Go on, now, you probably have better things to do than this. I'm sure you can cook up a thread or two on how you "dead raped" Coco or something.

Awww it's cute you wanna play along rather than your usual 'are you a moron or eat dick' comments. And with big words like 'unequivocally', yumm yumm.

CD's have holes, people poop through holes. Your mom's hole is tight.

Now you, go on, it's fun to play with you Crock. You're the bestest poster ever around. Who are the ones who call you a try-hard? They need a spanking.

Awww it's cute you wanna play along rather than your usual 'are you a moron or eat dick' comments. And with big words like 'unequivocally', yumm yumm.

CD's have holes, people poop through holes. Your mom's hole is tight.

Now you, go on, it's fun to play with you Crock. You're the bestest poster ever around. Who are the ones who call you a try-hard? They need a spanking.

Big words? Holes? Try-hard? You done yet?

You are very easily the most annoying poster around these parts and without Rattlesnake, you would have no competition. Keep regurgitating things you've heard now, in an attempt to insult me, as I'm sure you'll just keep breaking my itty bitty little heart.

Big words? Holes? Try-hard? You done yet?

You are very easily the most annoying poster around these parts and without Rattlesnake, you would have no competition. Keep regurgitating things you've heard now, in an attempt to insult me, as I'm sure you'll just keep breaking my itty bitty little heart.

But don't you see. These are my attempts to win your respect in a verbal duel on a wrestling forum.

I never wanna break your heart Crockmeister, Crocko, Crock-a-doodle-doo, I just wanna make some room there for me.

I got around it guys. I paused and unpaused the game repeatedly while talking to this Ryder guy and when the door opened the prisoners were there.

Also, it's always nice to hear seventh hand jokes from you, Crock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back