Batista Received His Call - What's his Announcement ??

ztwhite

The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
Pretty straight forward question.

I think Wrestemania may be his swan song or at least they're going to make it seem that way if he doesn't win the belt.

What's your guess ??

If Batista is retiring next week, then it'll be sad to see him leave. Some people might not like him, but he had some great feuds and an awesome title run. I'll just have to wait and see though.

(I'm even more sad, that I was suppose to go to RAW next week, but the tickets were sold out when I went to buy -.-)

Hopefully a retirment announcement but that will be wishing for too much. It will be some mission to bring down Orton and regain his title and other bull. Honestly I think it will follow suit with all other WWE decisions like this as of late BORING.

yeah i doubt this has anything to do with an actual retirement.... he's either gonna use the retirement ploy to turn heel or some person is gonna convince him to not retire... perhaps cena will be that person... cena vs batista is great from the perspective of young fans.... its the equivalent of austin vs rock in some eyes.... lol sucks for them i guess

I Know i might get spammed . But what if Batista was wearing his collard shirt and then he Says " It's getting Hot in here and Underthat shirt was a TNA shirt. Saying thats right i just signed to TNA . but Really I think he will do the retirement plot then we will see the audience crying. and then at bragging rights he will interfere and screw cena over the title . and says legacy was my idea.

I think Brainsuks123 is right, I think hes going to announce that he will not get the chance to get revenge on Randy Orton because he will be moving back to Smackdown! were he should be, he got caught up in all the Main Event Hoopla thats been going on and is better suited for Smackdown! anyway.

If he was going to TNA, they wouldnt let him say it on TV don't be naive. He's probably announcing his retirement. If he went to Smackdown I'd seriously be pissed off. He would get in the way of all the newcomers making their journey to the Main Event level.

He doesn't deserve all this shit people seem to be giving him. I hope he doesn't retire and no I'm not much of a Batista fan, as a matter of fact, I'm not a fan of his at all. I'm just saying I hope he doesn't retire because he has so much left to do, I'd love to see Cena vs. Batista II and I'd die to see him turn heel and feud with Triple H. But I'm guessing he'll be moving to SmackDown where he can turn heel and feud with CM Punk and have a WrestleMania match against... REY MYSTERIO. Just think about it, they've been good friends for years and for them to clash against each other at the biggest even in wrestling today would be amazing... I'd absolutely love to see this.

My original thought was he's going to announce when he's retiring, probably after next year's Wrestlemania or something. After reading the thoughts on him moving to Smackdown, you guys could have nailed it. Smackdown is weak right now and could use another big face. Anyway we'll see.

Hopefully its not he gets a rematch for the title at the next PPV because Batista is a POS and I don't like him with the belt or even wrestling for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if that is it because they love shoving him down our throats.

Well first of I am a huge Batista fan and I don't care if anyone hates him (I think everyone on this forum hates him).I certainly do not think he is going to announce his retirement because if he does announce it should be near WrestleMania or Summerslam but most likely its just him saying he is in the best shape of his life and is going to win the title from Orton or he will just move to SD!Either way I am happy ,anyways it will most likely have nothing to do with retirement as he has been waiting on a phone call from WWE to return to the ring so why have him retire.

i hope he doesnt go to smackdown and take away the one chance matt hardy is finally getting to be a main event superstar.he should either retire or move to ecw where nobody will care about him

I can't think of anything better than announcing to my hometown that Tista is retiring. Seriously, the only reason the guy is still with the company is because of Triple H. He's just as injury prone as Kennedy was.....but because he was pals with the boss' son-in-law, that was basically just a first class ticket to sit back, relax, and tear his triceps as much as possible.

If his announcment is that he's going to be the special guest ref for the Cena/Orton match, I will be very, very upset.

In all honesty, this is probably announcing a farewell tour of sorts. He's broke down, close to if not 40 years of age. He's been hurt constantly the past two years, also, and this would be best for Batista while he's able to walk on his own. He just doesn't look right in the ring. He looks broke down and injured, especially before he ended up hurting his arm.

For his health and for the good of the business, it'd be a good thing for Batista to simply retire and be involved backstage in some capacity. Or take a long time off to get 100 percent and make a final run. Either way, if it's not an announcement of him at least taking significant time off, then it'll be disappointing.

okay i will start with what i wish would happen..... Boretista comes out and says he sucks ass in the ring and he doesn't wanna bore us anymore so hes gonna go bury himself alive. BUT what actually will most likely happen is he will come out and cut some shitty promo about how hes gonna bring down legacy. Cena will come out and they'll form a tag team for a while and it will just be the same old crap on raw as usual. If Randy Orton wasn't my fav wrestler i wouldn't even tune in to this crap show every Monday night.

I dont think he is retiring,most fans like him,he gets huge pops from the crowd and has some amazing matches, my guess is that its something to do with th outcome of the cena orton match, maybe there match will end in a no contest they both ko each other as i dont see cena saying i quit, then batista comes back saying he still has a rematch clause and is getting it tonight bladdy bladdy bla,beats orton and becomes wwe champ, legacy split,and raw downs the drain,

okay i will start with what i wish would happen..... Boretista comes out and says he sucks ass in the ring and he doesn't wanna bore us anymore so hes gonna go bury himself alive. BUT what actually will most likely happen is he will come out and cut some shitty promo about how hes gonna bring down legacy. Cena will come out and they'll form a tag team for a while and it will just be the same old crap on raw as usual. If Randy Orton wasn't my fav wrestler i wouldn't even tune in to this crap show every Monday night.

Perfectly said....100% agree with everything...Botchtista is absolute shit in the ring and if he leaves I will be happy as hell. I am praying that he retires so we dont have to see his botching ass ever again

Apart from his match against Taker a couple of Manias ago, I cannot remember one single match/thing that he has done to impress me.

If they insist on keeping him at all, at LEAST turn him into a monster heel.

Perfectly said....100% agree with everything...Botchtista is absolute shit in the ring and if he leaves I will be happy as hell. I am praying that he retires so we dont have to see his botching ass ever again

All this Botchtista and him sucking in the ring shit is just pitiful. He's still one of the most over faces in the WWE and he has had more great matches in the past three years than more than half the roster. People hate on his mic skills when he doesn't need to talk that much.

On the topic at hand, I will most likely bet that he will be going to Smackdown. I think they need another face over there and you already have HHH, HBK, and Cena on RAW compared to Rey Mysterio and Undertaker on Smackdown. Since Mysterio is suspended, I don't think he'll be in a main event position upon returning so this is an opening for Batista.

I don't think he'll announce his retirement. I'm hoping he announces the end of the Guest Host charade and becomes GM or something, atleast until he's 100%.

I'm seeing him interfere in the title match on Sunday, and Monday his announcment is that he is joining Legacy. Although...I like Neil's idea about him becoming the full time GM and ending the guest host deal. I don't think they would do a retirement angle right now, since Sting is doing on in Totally No Action. Maybe he is returning to Deacon Batista. Who knows anymore what Vince will do. I hope it doesn't involve hornswogle.

My guess is that the announcement is at the end of the show and its that hes joined Legacy. Anyone remember how before the surgery Orton offered the "Arn Anderson" position in legacy? I think hes joining Legacy. It might be the best thing for his career at this point.

I don't think he'll announce his retirement. I'm hoping he announces the end of the Guest Host charade and becomes GM or something, atleast until he's 100%.

I actually like this idea better then most of the others on here, too bad they still got plans on doing the guest host thing past this monday. But its going to be great to see Trish next week, maybe we'll even see the stratusfaction. Anyways, I got a feeling that his announcement will be a big surprise that no one has guessed. I don't see him coming back from an injury just to announce his retirement, he's suppose to be all better now and in great shape. And a brand switch doesn't seem too likely either. I just hope that its going to be something big, not just him saying he's going to beat down Orton, or joining Legacy, that doesn't even make sense.

I think people are expecting too much from this "announcement" (Retirement, moving to SD, Joining Legacy). My guess is his big announcent is the usual stuff we hear like "The doctors have cleared me and I am ready to get my belt back and I will be facing (Cena or Orton) at the next PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back