Batista Could Join TNA?

Dean Winchester

Getting Noticed By Management
Although Batista’s public message has shifted back to an interest in fighting mixed martial arts
for Strikeforce, many still believe he will, at some point down the line, return to the world of wrestling.

As far as domestic wrestling involvement is confirmed, F4WOnline.com notes that Batista told reporters at last week’s Strikeforce event that if he were to eventually return to the ring, it would be for WWE. “The Animal” did, however, note that TNA tried to court him with some strong offers.

Source: http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/bat … -role.html

If Batista can stay fairly healthy, then he be a great addition to TNA...he is good on the mic when he is a heel, and since he be with TNA, they proably let him say what he wanna say. Batista could also have feuds with Abyss and Samoa Joe, which be entertaining...also Matt Morgan.

Im gonna make this short and sweet, and definitely not meant as spam, but TNA does not have the $$$$ that Big Dave thinks he is worth. His belief of what he is worth is a big part of the reason why he has not signed a deal with Strikeforce yet as well. My pick is, he is back the night after WM 27.

Im gonna make this short and sweet, and definitely not meant as spam, but TNA does not have the $$$$ that Big Dave thinks he is worth. His belief of what he is worth is a big part of the reason why he has not signed a deal with Strikeforce yet as well. My pick is, he is back the night after WM 27.

Yeah I agree, his asking price was $40,000 for one week and when TNA is only paying RVD along the lines of $10,000 and they're struggling to do so think how worse off they would be If Dave went there. I think he'll be back when? Not sure but after Royal Rumble.

Yeah I agree, his asking price was $40,000 for one week and when TNA is only paying RVD along the lines of $10,000 and :lmao:so think how worse off they would be If Dave went there. I think he'll be back when? Not sure but after Royal Rumble.

:lmao: And you know this how? They're struggling to pay him but JWow gets 15,000? Come on dude.

Batista will go back to WWE when Taker is retired WWE will offer him the money he thinks he is worth. This guy is not worth what he thinks he is worth. He has done nothing compared to the likes of Stone Cold, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Flair. he is never gonna be bigger then these guys and going to TNA? HA he would never fit in cause he can't see past his ego.

WWE finally let him go to do his own thing is because of how he was. Im sorry he is boring, a HUGE snore. Last event I went too that he was still in the WWE I held up a sign saying 'I wish i wasn't listening to Batista's voice right now' I mean seriously. He is just bad. I trully hope WWE doesn't bring him back but you know they will.

A year ago I'd probably have been all over the idea, but today? Not a chance.

Batista is a world-wide star and certainly has drawing power and a very distinct look/personality, but his value to TNA (relatively speaking) is very small when you consider what's going on in the company right now.

There's simply no room for someone of Batista's size (no pun intended) in the current story lines.

:lmao: And you know this how? They're struggling to pay him but JWow gets 15,000? Come on dude.

Jwow is not a regular star on the show. Less shows than RVD so more $, you have to figure that.

I can never see Batista in TNA. Unless Bob Carter (real owner of TNA for those who don't know) wants to dish out them big bucks like Ted did for WCW to get Hogan, Nash, Hall, Goldberg, Sting, etc. It would be a HUGE risk ever for some slim chance he wants to pay Batista 40k per show. Come on people, Dave Batista is not as big of a star he believes in his mind he is. Sure he had a few great matches but by far I don't see this guy going into the Hall of Fame. This guy should just do his MMA and then we will see he sucks at it. Bet he'd then call up WWE and say hey how bout i come back for a bit? In the end if he goes back to wrestling it'd be WWE. I for one hope he just downs his offer to TNA to 20k. Possibly then would TNA have him on but only like every other week. All in all we'll never see Dave Batista in TNA.

Well, when you think about it. IF (and that's definitely a big IF) Nash and Sting are truly done with TNA, as well as the Dudleys, that's definitely going to free up some funds. I would shell out some big bucks to get Dave into TNA. Especially to confront Flair and to call Fortune a knockoff of Evolution. Now, if Bob wants to put up some cash, they can try to pursue Michaels. Sure, he said that he would never turn his back on WWE. But after a while, money talks to everyone.

Well, when you think about it. IF (and that's definitely a big IF) Nash and Sting are truly done with TNA, as well as the Dudleys, that's definitely going to free up some funds. I would shell out some big bucks to get Dave into TNA. Especially to confront Flair and to call Fortune a knockoff of Evolution. Now, if Bob wants to put up some cash, they can try to pursue Michaels. Sure, he said that he would never turn his back on WWE. But after a while, money talks to everyone.

Funds that need to go towards other things...

Batista is a bust as a wrestler, he left the WWE playing a pitiful, wheelchair bound whiner not a monster worth $40k a show... Who on their roster would he fight with Hogan a cripple?

I am sure Strikeforce are the ones dragging on Batista rather than the other way around... If Lashley hadn't have bombed, done deal... but if I were looking to hire a wrestler for MMA, Batista would not be the guy I'd look at... I'd be looking at guys like Swagger, Shelton Benjamin... guys with strong amateur backgrounds like Brock Lesnar rather than former bouncers...

Why would batista join tna. I mean cmon, he is in a main event at mania, jeff hardy was a shock joining tna but that was because off his drug problems and judge appearances.

- The only people who join TNA are washed up has beens, low/midcarders not being utilesed or wrestlers drugged up all the time(RVD, Hardy)
:lol:
-Batista i find was a high card and i do not think he would be suitable for tna because he wouldnt have the wwe engine pushing him and well TNA cant improve with better wrestlers they need better management.

- I hope he does succeed in strikforce, i agree with you guys that he values himself too much for MMA and he will probably go back to wwe

Batista not worldwide star first off, and while he demand money, sure TNA can get him in with cash. Also he would fit well into the storylines well with whats going on now.

Batista not worldwide star first off, and while he demand money, sure TNA can get him in with cash. Also he would fit well into the storylines well with whats going on now.

Yes, he is. Watch any footage of him going to the Philippines. He's Filipino and a demi-god there. Guess where the Philippines are? I'll give you a hint — not in the United States.

How exactly can he fit in the story lines of Immortal v. the TNA roster? What, he just up and joins Immortal out of the blue, just because? That's pointless. He has no reason to join right now. None.

A heel Batista in TNA would be fantastic stuff, however the company is clearly bleeding money as it is, and the $40000 that he's demanding is ridiculous. That said with Nash and Sting (supposedly) on the way out.....they might panic and give Dave an offer he can't refuse.

But yeah right now he would fit in absolutly nowhere. We don't need another heel playing second fiddle to Bisch and Hogan's antics

A heel Batista in TNA would be fantastic stuff, however the company is clearly bleeding money as it is, and the $40000 that he's demanding is ridiculous. That said with Nash and Sting (supposedly) on the way out.....they might panic and give Dave an offer he can't refuse.

But yeah right now he would fit in absolutly nowhere. We don't need another heel playing second fiddle to Bisch and Hogan's antics

The company is clearly bleeding money? What a load of shit.

Tell me, professor, what else does that crystal ball of yours say? Could you get me tonights winning lottery numbers, by chance?

Yeah, bleeding money — that makes sense, except for the fact that they're continuing to sign talent and have yet to make a single one of those "cost cuts" we've read about in bullshit dirt sheet reports for months.

Do yourself a favor and stick to shit you can actually back up, for your own sake.

The company is clearly bleeding money? What a load of shit.

Tell me, professor, what else does that crystal ball of yours say? Could you get me tonights winning lottery numbers, by chance?

Yeah, bleeding money — that makes sense, except for the fact that they're continuing to sign talent and have yet to make a single one of those "cost cuts" we've read about in bullshit dirt sheet reports for months.

Do yourself a favor and stick to shit you can actually back up, for your own sake.

That's what I've read anyway. No need to be so damn rude. I know they were making money in 2008/2009 due to their TV deals, but I was under the impression with 2010 with all the new talent signed to big deals they were losing money. This year they've brought in Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy and the former Mr. Kennedy, Hogan, Bischoff and others (which is supposed to be over 4 million altogether), and there's been no change in ratings and PPV buys at all.

That's what I've read anyway. No need to be so damn rude. I know they were making money in 2008/2009 due to their TV deals, but I was under the impression with 2010 with all the new talent signed to big deals they were losing money. This year they've brought in Ric Flair, Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy and the former Mr. Kennedy, Hogan, Bischoff and others (which is supposed to be over 4 million altogether), and there's been no change in ratings and PPV buys at all.

Under the impression from what? You read their quarterly financial reports? They're a private company who don't release their financial data. That shit you read in dirt sheets is speculative at best.

The only numbers that are officially released are the Neilsen ratings for their flagship program in iMPACT! each week — everything else, what they pay per contrat per talent, how much they actually make, whether they operate in the red or in the black and especially their PPV buys is all conjecture and speculation on the part of fans and super-fans who think they have an "in" somewhere.

Like I said — know what you're talking about if you're going to try to speak of it as fact.

Yes, he is. Watch any footage of him going to the Philippines. He's Filipino and a demi-god there. Guess where the Philippines are? I'll give you a hint — not in the United States.

How exactly can he fit in the story lines of Immortal v. the TNA roster? What, he just up and joins Immortal out of the blue, just because? That's pointless. He has no reason to join right now. None.

Not only does Batista not fit into the TNA storylines for the next 6 months at least (I could theoretically see him coming into TNA as a game-changer for one side or another, kinda like Piper's arrival to fight Hogan in the nWo), but remaining in shape and on the sidelines only increases his value to the WWE.

Think about it: There's no more HBK, Jericho, Triple H (for the foreseeable future) and Kane & Taker are starting to wind down. Jeff Hardy isn't coming back, no matter what the WWE bots will tell you.

The 'E' is heavily reliant on Cena, Orton, Miz and Sheamus right now and simply don't have any depth on their roster. Does anyone take Swagger seriously? Or Kofi? They're also blatantly ignoring the awesomeness of CM Punk and JoMo when it comes to the title scene.

Batista could be their 'ace in the hole' to come back and make an impact with their dearth of top-tier talent. He'd be smart to re-evaluate his wrestling position in a year and see where he could make money.

He's certainly not coming to TNA anytime soon.

I read a couple of weeks ago on wrestling news world that Ring of Honor is trying to make a play for bastisa...Just the thought of a rodrick strong v. bastista fued gives me goose bumps. Heres hoping that big dave makes the right move and goes ROH !

I think a talent like Batista in TNA would be awesome! he would instantly be main event material and remain that way for a long time. seems that Batista is a better heel so at the moment he doesn't really fit.
if Batista was to come in and be the one to beat Hardy, could that make him a good face? Batista could be like Goldberg.

As far as domestic wrestling involvement is confirmed, F4WOnline.com notes that Batista told reporters at last week’s Strikeforce event that if he were to eventually return to the ring, it would be for WWE. “The Animal” did, however, note that TNA tried to court him with some strong offers.

You just answered your own question.

I wouldn't dislike it if Dave went to TNA though, but I wouldn't really care if he didn't. He could be a big star in TNA, but with so many guys trying to get pushes right now, I don't really feel like he's needed in TNA.

Batista coming to TNA would not work out. I'm sure Ric Flair would be happy to see him, but where could Batista fit in? There's a MAJOR storyline going on right now, and all of the key players are already in place, so how could he fit in? You're not going to bring in Batista as a mid carder. If Batista comes into TNA, he's going to get a big paycheck, and it wouldn't make sense to bring in a big name guy as a mid carder, and I'm sure Batista would want a shot at the world title. Batista coming to TNA sounds like a nice idea, but in reality, this would just throw everything in TNA off, and his arrival would create a huge clusterfuck.

Batista coming to TNA would not work out. I'm sure Ric Flair would be happy to see him, but where could Batista fit in? There's a MAJOR storyline going on right now, and all of the key players are already in place, so how could he fit in? You're not going to bring in Batista as a mid carder. If Batista comes into TNA, he's going to get a big paycheck, and it wouldn't make sense to bring in a big name guy as a mid carder, and I'm sure Batista would want a shot at the world title. Batista coming to TNA sounds like a nice idea, but in reality, this would just throw everything in TNA off, and his arrival would create a huge clusterfuck.

Batista could come in and be the guy that Dixie brings in to help her get the company back. Which is the best way to introduce him as a face.

Batista could come in and be the guy that Dixie brings in to help her get the company back. Which is the best way to introduce him as a face.

this is what I was thinking. even if Batista and TNA were interested a signing would not happen yet anyway. even after being signed he would not appear right away. Immortal and company could beat up continuously on the faces to where it seems like there is no hope. Dixie could bring in Batista and right away he would be a huge force and could be the one to save TNA.
in another thread talk about whoever would beat Hardy could become the next TNA mega star, that could be Batista. not only known as someone who was in the WWE, but was a champion/star with WWE. I never watched Batista in WWE much but he seemed like he was a better heel, but there was time when he was also a good face?

Hmm, I didn't think about that. Batista would be a good candidate for Dixie's muscle. Fortune is now combined with "They," so of course Dixie would need more men. Batista could be "the guy." He has the track record, and he is a big name in the world of pro wrestling. But Batista being world champion would just throw everything into a frenzy. What about Angle, Anderson, and RVD? They are the ones who were victims of this whole "invasion" and I think one of them should be "the guy" to take down "They." Also, you have to factor in Batista's age. He's not getting any younger, and I don't think he would sign a long term deal with TNA.

this is what I was thinking. even if Batista and TNA were interested a signing would not happen yet anyway. even after being signed he would not appear right away. Immortal and company could beat up continuously on the faces to where it seems like there is no hope. Dixie could bring in Batista and right away he would be a huge force and could be the one to save TNA.
in another thread talk about whoever would beat Hardy could become the next TNA mega star, that could be Batista. not only known as someone who was in the WWE, but was a champion/star with WWE. I never watched Batista in WWE much but he seemed like he was a better heel, but there was time when he was also a good face?

His run as face after he defeated Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 21 wasn't bad, but other than that, I always thought Batista was stale as a face. His recent heel run was very entertaining, because he did such a great job at being the bad guy.

Batista could join TNA, but will he......no. He has to big of an ego to join TNA.

Batista is a one dynamic fighter if he was to join and start practiocining MMA, his main strength is guess what he's strength, he isn't some guy with a wrestling background or any mixed martial arts background that is why he is going to look like a fool in MMA. Mark my words he will wind up back in WWE before you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back