Banjo Kazooie: Nuts 'N' Bolts... Or Some Shit

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Why did Microsoft bother buying Rare? So far they've delivered decent games, at best. Nothing spectacular. Nothing worth the sum of money they paid. And now the biggest disappointment to date: Banjo Kazooie "3". I read an interview where one of the developers laughed about how the fans were expecting a hi-res platformer or something.

Too fucking right, mate. You can take this monstrosity and stick it straight up your ass, from whence it came, I'm sure. Basically, you now don't platform at all. Instead you piece together "wacky" vehicles and fly around the place in them randomly. It's like being promised Stone Cold and getting Shark Boy. Fucking idiots.

EDIT: Here's the trailer. Starts of decent and, well, just watch:

[youtube]B-AjM2A6CnQ[/youtube]

This game was EPIC when it came out on the N64, both were actually. I remember playing them as a kid, and there was alkways somthing left to do, you could never beat the game, because stuff kept going on! There was just so much! And it was also just so fun! I'm glad that they didn't do this game for the Wii, as that would have ruined it even worse, but I don't like it being on Xbox either. It looks like they made the graphics even worse. So unfortunatly, I won't be playing this game, which is a sad thing to say, as Banjo Kazooie was an all time favorite.

[youtube]JHgDoVgaSuo[/youtube]

Check out 1:47... Little odd for an Xbox game, if you ask me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back