Bad Kids Go to Hell! (2012)

xXxMiPiSexxyB*tchxXx

FUCKYEAHHSkinsx
I came across this interesting article while I was surfing the net the other day,and it didnt occur to me at first,but I later found out that the exact name sounded familiar to what my mates were telling me a couple months back while they were reading this comic book!
Then I knew what they were talking about...anyway the title caught my attention, and I was getting interested in what I was reading...

Bad Kids Go to Hell is a popular Comic/Graphic Novel about 6 really F'ed up dysfunctional teens sent to Detention,for each getting into a massive amount of trouble. *sounds familiar?!!?*Breakfast Club...Indeed...but different These guys are actually getting killed off--or dying in mysterious ways!
Its been called "The Breakfast Club" meets "Skins" meets "The Grudge".But dont be fooled-- This has been said to not be your typical "Teen Slasher Movie!".Which is even better!
The creative guys behind this Barry "Bazza" Wernick and Matthew Spradlin have just finished filming the next upcoming feature film that is set to come out next year in 2012!

Whats even more awesome is that the original High School badass from The Breakfast Club, Judd Nelson has been cast as Headmaster Nash!
And cast alongside Nelson is Ben Browder from Farscape and Stargate.

There has been so much buzz over the Internet about this that the comic book has so many positive reviews and fans are just as pumped to see the film.
So much buzz that Celebrities such as Stan Lee, Hulk Hogan and more support the successful comic book.It was a huge sellout in 2009 and still to this day is.
So in a nutshell this is the synopsis:

The Breakfast Club meets The Grudge in this sexy, dark comedy-thriller! Six prep school kids from Crestview Academy, home to the spoiled offspring of society's elite, find themselves stuck in detention on a dark and stormy Saturday afternoon. During their 8 hour incarceration, each of the six kids falls victim to a horrible "accident" until only one of them remains. As each of these spoiled rich kids bites the dust, the story takes on a series of humorous and frantic twists and turns. Is one of the kids secretly evening the school's social playing field? Or have the ghosts of prestigious Crestview Academy finally come to punish the school's worst (and seemingly untouchable) brats? One thing is for sure...Daddy's money can't save them now. (Based on the best selling indie comic book series/graphic novel of the same name.)
To View the teaser click on the link below:

http://vimeo.com/26906961?utm_sourc...=August_2011_Update_FB_Email&utm_medium=email

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGljOcQTBA&feature=channel_video_title

YAHOO MOVIES ARTICLE:

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/bad-kids-hell-breaks-hollywood-horror-mold-172700940.html

Heres what some Magazines had to say about it:

"Geek Monthly":

"Bad Kids Go to Hell makes it a fun ride that will make you grateful your school days are over!."

"Dark Diamond":

"Bad Kids pushes the envelope in terms of content, violence and other mature themes. The best part is you are loving every moment of it!."

"Horrornews.net ":

"Sexy is an understatement as the females are hot,dirty-minded and mix in a way that makes them even more hotter .....alot of your assumptions will be shattered in favor of where the writers WANT to take you. "Bad Kids Go to Hell" is truly entertaining within these slick modern told pages!."

"Rue Morgue" Magazine's 'Blood in Four Colours' says:

"High School proves that it can be Hell! And Bad Kids Go to Hell prooves that schools shouldnt be built on Indian Burial Grounds!".

A definate page turning experience you dont want to miss out on!!
(Review on the Comic Book)! Order now through your local comic book shop--Doesnt matter if youre a fan of Comics or not..You'll fall in love with this!

I have read the comics and they are really good! Im not so big on the whole comic book world but this made me an instant fan!LOL...Tell me what you think about this rising Horror Movie in the works in the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back