Austin Region, Chicago Subregion, First Round: (3) Mick Foley vs. (30) Big E

Who Wins This Match?

• Mick Foley

• Big E.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without changing his voice all that much, Mick Foley can successfully portray three or four different characters and they all were over back in the days of Austin 3:16, satan Taker, and The Man of 1000 quotes, The Rock.

When Big E. gets on a mic, I feel uncomfortable and pray he isn't making fun of MLK.

Vote Foley.

Foley definitely wins this one. He maybe takes some serious damage because it's what he does, but his overall experience and will to win gets him over Big E.

As a kid Mankind was the deranged clown who would haunt your nightmares. His squeals, chills man.

Big E dear god, I don't get all the pony bullshit. They kinda annoy me on the mic but the people like them so good for them. They made a shitty thing work.

I feel that I should explain myself, and yes, it's mostly because it's an agonizingly slow day at work.

I see so much potential in Big E to be one of the greatest world champions in the WWE, I think the only thing that's holding him back is that the timing has to feel right for the bookers to give the go ahead.

I felt the same thing when I was watching Mick Foley claw his way to the top, and I think their timing couldn't have been better.

Big E has really been impressing me lately, he's putting on great matches and his being a part of New Day only makes it more fun for me to watch his matches. I have no problem imagining him fighting tooth and nail and pulling out a win against Mick Foley.

Vote Big E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back