Ask A Question Thread (Read First Post, Spam Allowed)

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Use this thread to ask any questions you may have.

Before you ask, you need ten non-spam posts in order to vote in the polls. I assure you this won't take long to accomplish. If you ask me about this in this thread, I'm going to warn you for spamming.

I've noticed a number of ''giants can't climb ladders'' posts in the Wrestlezone Tournament spam thread. The amount of them and their sarcastic tone leads me to believe that it's some sort of running gag. Where and how did it originate? Also, can even a n00b like me start a campaign thread? (I want to be 110% sure, and yes this is a stupid question because I probably can.)

will there be tna and roh wrestlers appearing
Yeah.
I've noticed a number of ''giants can't climb ladders'' posts in the Wrestlezone Tournament spam thread. The amount of them and their sarcastic tone leads me to believe that it's some sort of running gag. Where and how did it originate? Also, can even a n00b like me start a campaign thread? (I want to be 110% sure, and yes this is a stupid question because I probably can.)
Yeah, you can.

Last year, CM Punk beat Andre the Giant in a ladder match, and caused quite a furore with some of the old grizzlies.

The ladder issue has come up a handful of times in the past. I suddenly recall the same situation happening with Andre the Giant, the Big Show, and Hulk Hogan at one point. Posters think that just because a wrestler is tall and weighs a lot that it makes it impossible for them to climb a ladder within a reasonable time period.

In other words, if Andre the Giant faced CM Punk in a TLC match and Andre hit Punk with a chair 25 times (causing Punk to bleed and become unconscious) Punk would still be the favorite to win the match because, by the time Andre climbed the ladder, Punk would be conscious again.

You know, completely stupid arguments like that.

The ladder issue has come up a handful of times in the past. I suddenly recall the same situation happening with Andre the Giant, the Big Show, and Hulk Hogan at one point. Posters think that just because a wrestler is tall and weighs a lot that it makes it impossible for them to climb a ladder within a reasonable time period.

In other words, if Andre the Giant faced CM Punk in a TLC match and Andre hit Punk with a chair 25 times, causing Punk to bleed and become unconscious, Punk would still be the favorite to win the match because by the time Andre climbed the ladder, Punk would be conscious again.

You know; completely stupid arguments like that.

My favorite was last year when people said Punk would incapacitate Andre. I'd love to know how. The kicks are out because of Andre's height and Andre would no sell Hogan chair shots at times, so what good is a shot from Punk going to do? Apparently Andre is going to sit down and have dinner while Punk climbs the ladder. Andre in his prime would come off the top rope with a seated senton. If that hits you, I don't care who you are, you're going to be down long enough for him to climb a ladder.

Oh wait Punk has been in a ladder match before so he automatically wins. How could I have missed that?

My favorite was last year when people said Punk would incapacitate Andre. I'd love to know how. The kicks are out because of Andre's height and Andre would no sell Hogan chair shots at times, so what good is a shot from Punk going to do? Apparently Andre is going to sit down and have dinner while Punk climbs the ladder. Andre in his prime would come off the top rope with a seated senton. If that hits you, I don't care who you are, you're going to be down long enough for him to climb a ladder.

Oh wait Punk has been in a ladder match before so he automatically wins. How could I have missed that?

Everything written here is EXACTLY what I was talking about. It must have been the most ridiculous upset in the history of the WZ Tournament. And it just goes to show how many blind, stupid, ******ed fanboys of CM Punk we have here at Wrestlezone.

CM Punk > Andre the Giant? What a fucking joke. In a ladder match, no less. :rolleyes:

It's also another big reason why I don't participate in the tourney as much as I used to.

No, there will be wrestlers from every continent, and all major promotions dating back to the territorial days.

False.
antarctica.jpg

I'm really surprised WWE hasn't had a wrestler who's been billed as a native from Antarctica or somewhere similar.

They will be remaining anonymous for various reasons. I assure you thought that you wouldn't question any of their qualifications as far as wrestling knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back