ARLO's New & Improved GFX Showcase

ARLO

On A Break From Sig Requests
I've now been making sigs since the 10th of January this year. I started as someone with zero experience and I didn't even have a program. I used Preview for Mac and Iphoto :blush:
I've come a long way since then. I may be the only the person on this earth that like G.I.M.P. That's my weapon of choice.
I have a very simple style. I like bright colours. My sigs won't seem as high class as those of Theo, AD or Seth, but I love them all the same. I think they stick out in the forums. My sigs always catch my eye if someone's wearing one.

So yeah, this will be my new showcase. I'll be posting sigs, posters, custom CD artwork, Iphone wallpapers. Anything I can think of.

I urge you all to request your own. At least try me. Here's a link:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=162703&page=20

And I suppose you should take a look at my old showcase as well:
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=151933&page=5
And if at any time you see a sig that you would like to use, just PM me saying that you are doing so.

My next post will be my top 10 signatures so far, so you'll get a feel for what I'm about.​

So I'm posting this straight away because I want my OP to stick out.
These are my top 10 favourite sigs I've made. They are in no particular order. Let's go:

cmpunk4.png

batistat.png

katyperry2e.png

jeffhardy3.png

maryse3.png

sincara2.png

kaitlyn.png

cmpunk3k.png

katyperryc.png

jeffhardym.png

My absolute fave is probably one of the CM Punk ones. I've recieved some rave reviews for the first Katy Perry one. The Sin Cara one is only there because someone converted it into a sign and I saw it on Raw during his debut. For those who don't know, Jeff Hardy's my fave wrestler but neither of the 2 sigs here are in contention for the #1 spot. I'll work on a good jeff sig soon I think.

Well thanks everybody. As usual, requests, rep, feedback is all welcome.

Thought I'd whip up some posters. I've really been practicing them recently and I think I'm getting pretty good.

scsas.png

hardyboysposter.png

reymysterioposter.png

mizposter.png

zackryderposter.png

shawnmichaelsposter.png

Obviously, the last 5 are of a similar style. The first one I did was the Zack Ryder one (You know it!). My favourite is easily the HBK one. I strayed from the template a bit in the Hardy Boyz one, but I like it too. I'm most disappointed with the Rey Mysterio one. I forgot a border :blush:

Thanks guys. Rate, Rep, Request, Feedback :)

Wow, it's been ages since I've posted some sigs! I've been hard at work and I think I've incorporated smudging in well. Props to Futureshock for opening my eyes to it.

randyorton5.png

jeffhardy5.png

victoryp.png

rtruth.png

ricflairp.png

rvdz.png

cmpunk5.png

danielbryan.png

The CM Punk piece has received rave reviews. I've been repped for by veteran siggers (My favourite people to get rep from) and people asking for it.
I haven't revealed it till now, but I think my Daniel Bryan sig is even better. I try very hard to stay humble & modest, but this is fuckin' awesome! I love it so much.
I also like the R-Truth and Randy Orton ones. The others are nothing special.

I would really like some feedback on these, especially the D-Bryan & Punk ones. Also, keep requesting. And if you want to wear anything I've posted in my showcase you can, as long as you credit me.

Thanks so much everyone :)

Damn you ARLO! You're making me want to make a new showcase now. LOL.

I'd like to commend you for incorporating the smudging effect, I need to learn how to do this as well. It's not as good as you and FS own smudging.

The Daniel Bryan sig is fuckin fantastic! That's a damn good render and should be taken advantage of. My favorite one of your latest entries.

The Randy Orton sig is sick as well. Damn you ARLO! LOL. Just wait, you and FS have gotten me inspired. LOL.

So my favorite sigs from the batch you just posted.
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Randy Orton
3. CM Punk

That First CM Punk one you posted was a clear favourite for me. I loved the effects on that one. Your a very good GFXer if your using GIMP. I would love to see what you could make with Photoshop. That Randy Orton one is a close second though as that is brilliant as well.

New sigs, guys. Hopefully the requests will pick up now that FSWWE's gone. The harsh reality is that the more siggers drop out, the more work the ones that stay will get. Anyways, here's some new stuff.

1peep.png

nickiminajp.png

christian5.png

reymysterio4.png

y2j.png

steveaustin2.png

waden.png

zackryder2.png

My favourites are the Christian and Zack Ryder ones. The idea for the Zack one struck me and it turned out 100% how I wanted it.
I don't really like the Mysterio or Jericho ones.

Thanks everyone. Please leave some feedback. Thanks Crow, I don't know you but you seem to know your stuff. And keep requesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back