Are these worth reading?

Disturbed

Championship Contender
I just ordered the stone cold truth,A lions tale by chris jericho,and WWE are we there yet stories of life on the road.They looked intersting and i love reading wwe autobiographies but never read these 3 so i was wandering has anybody read these books and if so were they any good?

I read reviews that lions tale was realy good but i couldn't find anything on the other two and general dissaray what do u mean by probalbly.If you haven't read the books please dont answer

I just ordered the stone cold truth,A lions tale by chris jericho,and WWE are we there yet stories of life on the road.They looked intersting and i love reading wwe autobiographies but never read these 3 so i was wandering has anybody read these books and if so were they any good?

Isn't this a question you ask BEFORE you order the books?

If you haven't read the books please dont answer

And just what are you going to do about it?

I just like reading books so i ordered them ok i just wanted to know everyones opinion on them.And to answer your question im not going to do anything about it i just said if u havent read them then please dont answer and please stay on topic?Thank YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back