Height: 6 ft 5
Weight: 234 Lb
Hometown: Leeds, UK
Billed From: Chicago, IL

Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black, just above the shoulder length
-----------Eye color: Ice Blue
-----------Facial Hair: None
-----------Ring Attire: 3 quarter length black cut off's, No Top, although comes to ring in a sting like jacket
-----------Backstage Attire: Jeans and T-Shirt
-----------Physical Features: None
-----------Tattoos: Bio-mechanical tattoo across shoulders, upper back and upper arm. Angel on left calf.

Gimmick: Straight Edge/Fallen Angel type.
Strength/Weakness:
Stengths - Technical, Submission, wide move list.
Weakness - Short fuse, annoyed easily. bad temper

Alignment: Tweener
Trained By: New Japan Dojo

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
sting.jpg

Brief History: Not much is known of Arch Angel before he came to the US. He was one of the most well decorated people in New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) and decided to try his talents in the WZCW.

Title History: IWGP World Heavyweight Champion (x 4) IWGP World Tag Team Champions( x 3), New Japan Cup & Super J Cup Winner.

Entrance Music: 'The Arms of Sorrow' - KillSwitch Engage
Entrance description: The lights go dark and a spot light is on the stage, Arch Angel steps into the light with his head bowed and tench coat hood up, he waits a few beats and then raises his head to the music, nods at the crowd and then slowly walks down the ramp. When he reachs the ring he slids under the bottom rope, goes to the corner and climbs to the second rope, speads his arms out by his waist and jumps off.

Finishers:
Fall From Grace (Double Powerbomb converted to a Death Valley Driver)
Angels Vice (Anaconda Vice)

15 Most used moves:
1. Elevated boston crab with knee to the back
2. Dragon suplex
3. Second rope tombstone piledriver
4. Springboard shooting star press
5. Mafia kick
6. Reverse figure four leglock
7. Inverted STF
8. Second rope forward Russian legsweep
9. Rear naked choke
10. Ocean Cyclone Suplex
11. Double Underhook Piledriver
12. Elevated single leg Argentine leglock
13. Delayed high angle single leg hook slam
14. Standing one arm side slam
15. Chimera-Plex

Sample RP:
"The camera comes into a dark room and stugles to find focus, suddenly a bright light appears on screen and the camera man has to zoom out to get everything in shot. Arch Angel appears in the shot an chuckles."

Arch Angel: After many years of dominating NJPW i have arrived at WZCW. Arrived to make my mark. You see, I got bored of been in NJPW, got bored of....

"Arch Angel looks to his left as if remembering a memory"

Arch Angel: hearing japanese people scream when i got them trapped in the Angels Vice, but on the odd occasion when an american came over and tried to take away my title, i enjoyed listening to his scream. I though it was just a phase and it would pass. But more and more americans started to invade my promotion! I was starting to get a taste for making americans scream, the sound was music to my ears, and it would haunt my dreams!

"Arch Angel picks up a bag and takes out a title belt"

Arch Angel: This is my IWGP World Heavyweight title belt, and I challange anyone to try and take it off me!

"Arch Angels voice is starting to get louder"

Arch Angel: But I promise you, you will feel pain! YOU WILL NOT LIKE WHAT I DO TO YOU IN THAT RING! OR OUTSIDE THAT RING! WITH MY BARE HANDS OR WITH A WEAPON, I WILL BEAT YOU INTO SUBMISSION UNTILL YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!

"Arch Angel barges past the camera man into the lobbey, when the shot pans round he is no where to be seen"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back