Appreciation Thread Thread

Big Papa Santo

Ryder? I barely even know her!
How many times have we seen a "John Cena Appreciation Thread" Or a "Randy Orton Appreciation Thread"? I'll answer, about 1 Million times. But how many times have seen a PJ Walker Thread? Or a Shawn Stasiak Thread? This thread is for the appreciation of the unknowns.

STEVE BLACKMAN
images

When Steve Blackman walked to the ring with his eskrima and kendo sticks in hand, everybody knew that some serious S*** was about to go down. But it was Blackmans bare hands and mastery of martial arts more than anything else that earned him the nickname "The Lethal Weapon". Blackmans non-nonsense approach to competition made him an ideal candidate for the WWF's Hardcore Division, as there were few fighters who could use a kendo stick like he could.

LORD ALFRED HAYES
images

When he debuted in 1982, he was retired from active competition, but in his earlier years this pantie dropper was known throughout Europe and Japan as a dangerous grappler. WWF audiences first saw Hayes as VKMs sidekick on Tuesday Night Titans, and then as a backstage interviewer.

NICOLE BASS
images

I'm pretty sure that she had a penis.

HONORABLE MENTIONS
images

RICKY ORTIZ

images

LITTLE BEAVER

images

REPO MAN

Include your own appreciation threads inside this appreciation thread.....MINDFUCK

the_highlanders_reference.jpg

One's called Rrrrory, one's called Rrrrobbie. Could never remember which one was which though. The Highlanders!

My dad knows one of them like on a first name basis. He told me that they are related somehow to Drew McIntrye. I think he lied to me. True story.

Christian "Minimum Wage" Cage;3636679 said:
My dad knows one of them like on a first name basis. He told me that they are related somehow to Drew McIntrye. I think he lied to me. True story.

The non-bald one looks Drewish.

Wait, the one your dad knows is related to Drew, or they both are? Your dad probably lied, I hear that's what they like to do.

The non-bald one looks Drewish.

Wait, the one your dad knows is related to Drew, or they both are? Your dad probably lied, I hear that's what they like to do.

I just skyped him and asked and yes, he says he took advantage of my gullibleness and naivety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back