Application to Join Creative

I applied. Vote for me by texting JGlass to 696969.

It's both an American Idol AND an immature sex joke. This is the type of stuff I'll bring to the table if I'm brought on creative.

If there was a position for just segment-writing, RP-reading, and idea-pitching, II'd be on this in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, my serious distaste for match-writing hinders me once again. I tried and it just didn't work for me.

If I leave out the match can I apply anyway? That's totally logical and valid, right?

If there was a position for just segment-writing, RP-reading, and idea-pitching, II'd be on this in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, my serious distaste for match-writing hinders me once again. I tried and it just didn't work for me.

If I leave out the match can I apply anyway? That's totally logical and valid, right?

If there was, I would still be on Creative

JGlass said:
Vote for me by texting JGlass to 696969.
I just did and all it got me was a ninja showing up on my balcony and chopping all my plants in half!

Барбоса;4462577 said:
If there was, I would still be on Creative

See, match-writing's my favourite part. I love writing matches, but suck a bit when it comes to promo's.

I would just like to bump and remind everyone that the deadline is in just under 24 hours. Get 'em in if you're planning on it.

Lets team up! I love writing matches only thing I'm actually good at when it comes to writing! You do promos ill write the matches and we can be call DocDer.

I'm still hoping to apply but I've had an insane week. If I get chance I'll get my application in today but if not I guess I'll have to wait.

Here's what I wrote:

1. Match (Westhoff vs Stormrage):

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

[YOUTUBE]g0_BlUbGBSo[/YOUTUBE]​

The drums begin to kick and Westhoff rises from his knees, a spotlight shining on him as he makes his way to the ring. He slides into the ring and poses in the center of the ring, looking upward at the Almighty.

Harrys: First, making his way to the ring from The Ashes of Bridge to Salvation Church in Texarkana, Arkansas, weighing 238 pounds, Mason Westhoff!

The crowd continues to shower boos upon Mason Westhoff.

[YOUTUBE]iHmiaIFjk9w[/YOUTUBE]​

The usually upbeat Stormrage looks like he means business tonight, as he walks directly down the ramp and climbs the stairs into the ring, never once removing his gaze from Westhoff in the ring.

Harrys: And his opponent, from Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing 315 pounds, Mikey Stormrage!

Copeland: We’re in for an intense battle here tonight, Jack!

Cohen: These two men have quite a history between each other, but Stormrage hasn’t fared well against Westhoff and the Sacrificial Altar.

The referee makes sure that the men are in their respective corners and signals for the bell to ring. Stormrage wastes no time, as he runs right at Westhoff and hammers away at him with right hands in the corner. Mikey pounds away at Westhoff, who is forced lean out between the second and third ropes for some relief, before the referee steps in and separates the two men.

Copeland: Stormrage wants a piece of Westhoff!

Cohen: He nearly got himself disqualified there – the referee had to step in and pull him off of Westhoff. Mason was smart to try and get Mikey disqualified so early.

Copeland: So, you’re saying he planned that?

Cohen: Absolutely.

Mason rubs his jaw with his left hand while pointing at his opponent across the ring and complaining to the referee. The two men slowly approach each other in the center of the ring and lock up, with Stormrage getting the better of the exchange and cinching in a headlock. Stormrage wrenches on the hold, but Westhoff reverses and sends his opponent off into the ropes. Mikey comes back toward Mason and gets nailed with knee facebuster that sends him crumpling to the ground while holding his face. Westhoff goes for a quick cover, but Mikey kicks out almost immediately.

Copeland: An early pin attempt from Westhoff, but Stormrage still has quite a bit left in the tank.

Cohen: Mason knows what he’s doing – he’s just trying to tire out his bigger opponent.

Westhoff hops up to his feet quickly and gets a few hard stomps into Stormrage’s midsection. Mikey rolls over onto his stomach, writing in pain, and Mason capitalizes on Mikey’s position almost immediately, as he drops a series of quick elbows onto the back of Mikey’s head. He rolls Mikey over once more and goes for another pin. One… Two… Stormrage kicks out! Mason shoots back up to his feet and quickly lands a leg drop across Mikey’s throat.

Copeland: A rabid attack from Westhoff here. He’s been in complete control here in the early stages of the match.

Cohen: Mason’s using his intelligence to his advantage. I knew he would!

Mason pulls Mikey to his feet and sends him into the corner. He backs up a bit and connects with a hard running big boot in the corner. Stormrage collapses into sitting position, leaning against the turnbuckle — Westhoff rushes over and lands a few more kicks before shoving his boot into Stormrage's throat, choking him. The referee pulls Westhoff away from Stormrage, giving Mikey just enough time to rise unsteadily to his feet, but Westhoff immediately clotheslines him over the top rope. Mason follows it up by barking at the referee: “COUNT HIM OUT!” The referee begins his count. He’s already at a count of three before Stormrage even begins to stir. Stormrage slowly climbs to his feet at a count of six, but Westhoff slides out of the ring before Stormrage can come back in, breaking the count. Westhoff takes ahold of Stormrage’s arm and starts swinging him toward the stairs, but Mikey reverses and sends Mason careening into the steel steps!

Copeland: Quite the reversal by Mikey Stormrage!

Cohen: A lucky Hail Mary.

Mikey lifts Westhoff and rolls him back into the ring, following closely behind. Mason stumbles to his feet in the ring and walks right toward a waiting Stormrage, who connects with a brutal Samoan drop. Stormrage grabs Mason by the head and stands him up, before bouncing him off the ropes. As Westhoff rebounds off the ropes, Stormrage pushes him up into the air and connects with a huge pop up European uppercut! Stormrage goes for the pin. One… Two… Th… NO! Westhoff kicks out!

Copeland: That was a close call for Westhoff!

Cohen: Stormrage is charging with a full head of steam, but Westhoff handed out quite a bit of damage to Mikey earlier. All it takes is one solid move to end this.

Stormrage rolls off of Westhoff and measures his opponent. Mason gets to one knee and uses the ropes for leverage – he backs into a corner to keep his balance, but Stormrage runs into the opposite corner and sets up for a corner avalanche. Mikey takes off toward Westhoff, but Mason slides out of the way at the last second and Stormrage collides with the corner. Westhoff grabs Stormrage’s trunks as he stumbles backward and goes for a roll up pin. One… two… KICKOUT! Westhoff climbs the turnbuckles and waits for Stormrage to get to his feet and once he does, Mason smashes Mikey with a double axe handle off the ropes. Rather than go for the pin, he begins beckoning for Mikey to get to his feet, apparently setting up a spear. Mikey stumbles to his feet and Mason takes off toward him, but Mikey connects with a desperation kick to Mason’s face, which sends him back a few steps. Mikey capitalizes by running at Mason, who is still on unsteady legs, and connects with a massive belly to belly suplex.

Copeland: What a reversal by Mikey!

Cohen: Quite a slip up by Mason.

Mikey climbs under the second and third ropes, climbing the turnbuckle. He raises his arms in the air and launches off of the top turnbuckle, going for a Stormrage splash, but Westhoff moves out of the way at the last second. With both men down, the referee begins to count.

Copeland: Both men are down.

Cohen: Westhoff's stirring...

The men begin to rise to their knees.

The two men are finally up to their feet. They exchange right hands, with Westhoff getting the better of the exchange. Westhoff Irish whips Stormrage into the ropes and lands a back body drop off the rebound. Westhoff starts talking trash at Stormrage, building some momentum. Stormrage stands up and stumbles toward Westhoff, who measures Mikey and lands a big Alabama slam.

Copeland: Mikey's in trouble!

Cohen: What's new?

Westhoff once again opts not to pin Stormrage and instead starts slapping his downed opponent, continuing to talk trash. Westhoff walks back over to the turnbuckle and once again waits for Mikey to rise. Mikey finally stumbles back up, but hits the ground almost immediately as Westhoff lands a top rope clothesline and then instantly jumps up and hits a running senton backsplash. He goes for the pin.

One...

Two...

Thre—No! Stormrage kicks out.

Copeland: Amazing resiliency by Mikey.

Cohen: He doesn't know when to quit!

Westhoff pounds the canvas in frustration and pulls Mikey off the mat, who's nearly dead weight at this point. He waits for Mikey to steady himself and pushes him off the ropes, using his momentum to lift Mikey onto his shoulders.

Copeland: He's setting up for the finish!

Cohen: Wrath of the Almighty coming!

Mikey wriggles free and hops off of Westhoff's shoulders. Mason turns around to face Mikey and is met immediately by a clothesline. Mason bounces back up, and gets nailed with another clothesline. Mason stirs again, a little slower this time, and Stormrage bounces off the ropes and hits a running crossbody. Mikey rolls off of Mason and waits; after a few moments on the ground, Mason leans over, using the ropes to stand up, and turns right into a waiting Stormrage, who connects with a Game Over!

Copeland: This could be it!

Cohen: Don’t get ahead of yourself…

Stormrage hooks the leg. One… two… three!

Harrys: Here is your winner, Miiiiiiikey Stoooooormraaaage!

Copeland: You were right, Jack – one move is all it took.

Cohen: It could have gone either way.

Stormrage rolls out of the ring, with an arm raised in the air, walking back up the ramp.

2. Segment:

We see Saboteur and Action Saxton backstage, embroiled in a conversation while walking down a long hallway. They stop abruptly, as Saxton gets into position, ready to unleash a crane kick at any moment.

Saxton: Sucka... Did you hear that?

Saboteur yanks out his katanas and nods quietly.

Saxton: Listen, listen.

The two men strain themselves to hear the mysterious sound.

???: ...ay dios mio.

The two men share a quizzical look.

Saboteur: What kind of gibberish is that? You think Krypto's following us again?

Saxton: Sucka, that ain't gibberish – it's Spanish! I only know two men who are out to get me who speak Spanish and I already dealt with Ricky Martin! Follow me!

Saxton storms down the hallway with Saboteur in tow and rounds the corner, before exclaiming loudly.

Saxton: A-HA!

The camera pans over to see a man lying in a puddle of his own fecal matter, mumbling in Spanish.

Saboteur: Armando Paradyse?!

Saxton angrily looks down at Paradyse.

Saxton: Why are you here, sucka?

Paradyse mumbles inaudibly a little more and points down the hallway. Saxton and Saboteur turn to see what he's pointing at and gasp at the sight. The hallway is littered with members of WZCW, all nursing injuries and groaning in pain.

Saboteur: It's like a war zone.

Saxton: Sucka, whoever did this is pure evil.

Sab 'n' Sax rush to the next injured member of the roster, Big Dave, who is fading in and out of consciousness, and grill him.

Saboteur: Who did this?

Dave: I...I...it was...

Dave passes out before he can give them an answer.

Saxton: Damn it! We need to get to the bottom of this!

The tag champs continue walking down the hallway, but can't find anyone to give them any clues. They see S.H.I.T. laying in a puddle of water and malfunctioning, they see Krypto hanging from a ceiling fan by his foot, and so on. Finally, the two men hear coughing coming from a pile of WZCW action figures; they rush over and begin tossing the action figures out of the way, pulling Thrash out of the pile.

Saboteur: What can you tell us?

Thrash continues coughing, turning blue in the face.

Saxton: He's choking! Move out of the way, I'll help him!

Saxton steps back and delivers a huge kick to Thrash's midsection, which does nothing to help the situation and forces him to the ground.

Saboteur: That didn't help!

Saxton: I know! I need to kick him harder – it'll knock whatever's in his throat loose.

Saboteur lifts Thrash back to his feet and Saxton prepares to kick him once again. Just then, Thrash coughs out two rather large obstructions, which land at Saxton's feet. Saxton picks up the obstructions – which can now be clearly seen as two mini-WZCW action figures, one of Brent Blaze and one of Dustin Hunter.

Saxton: Sucka, you were choking on CoC!

Saboteur shakes his head at Thrash.

Saboteur: You're a sick freak.

Thrash: Guys, I swear, I was pushed into the pile of action figures and they somehow ended up in my mouth!

Saxton: What's wrong with you, man?

The tag champs walk away from Thrash and finally come to the end of the hallway, scratching their heads.

Saboteur: Who could have hurt the whole roster?

Saxton: Beats me.

Suddenly, the flushing of a toilet can be heard and the bathroom door at the end of the hallway opens up. Ricky Runn walks out, with a newspaper under his arm. He surveys the damage and realizes what he did.

Runn: Oh hamburgers.

Here's my match; I took a couple of huge gambles by having Westhoff grab a mic in the middle of the match and with the way the match finished. I was disappointed with my match in the end but it is what it is.

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

The crowd erupts as Stormrage steps onto the ramp, he walks to the ring with purpose; but offers a few fans hi-fives as he goes around the ring to the steps.

Harrys: Making his way to the ring, from Indianapolis, Indiana, weighing 315 pounds, Mikey Stormrage!

Mikey steps into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, he can be heard screaming ‘GAME OVER’ before jumping back down.

Connor: “Stormrage is a man with plenty to prove right now, after what we saw at the Lottery I would not want to be Mason Westhoff right now.”

Cohen: “Whatever, he thinks he’s the man just because his partner wasn’t forced to retire. What did he achieve really? Not being brainwashed.”

The crowd lets its feelings known as the arena fills with jeers and taunts aimed at the preacher.

Harrys: And his opponent, from The Ashes of Bridge to Salvation Church in Texarkana, Arkansas, weighing in at 238 pounds, Mason Westhoff!

Westhoff appears as a silhouette against a bright light behind him, he slowly walks to the ring ignoring the deafening boos, insults and slurs aimed towards him. He makes his way calmly into the ring removes his robe and meets the eyes of Stormrage; a wicked grin on his face.

Cohen: “Here’s the man to put Stormrage in his place; A man of integrity, a man of the cloth. God I love these guys.”

Connor: “Drinking the kool aid while it’s fresh are we?”

DING DING DING!!!

The bell rings as the two men quickly close on one another, at the last second, Stormrage launches himself the final few steps and connects with a forceful shoulder block, Westhoff bounces back to his feet quickly and the two men are quickly closing each other down a second time. Mikey tries a second shoulder block but it’s dodged, instead he’s met with a fierce clothesline to the midsection followed by a sharp elbow to the back of his head, knocking him face down on the mat. The first elbow is quickly followed by a second, dropped one as Westhoff looks to keep Stormrage off his feet and control the pace of the match. Stormrage isn’t having any of it though as he grabs Westhoff by the ankle and rips his opponent off his feet. The two men are at their feet at the same time but Stormrage is already shaking the cobwebs out as he stands.

Connor: “Stormrage is sloppy in the match so far, he’s giving Westhoff too many opportunities to gain the advantage”

Cohen: “Wrong! Stormrage isn’t sloppy, Westhoff is just that damn good.”

The two men exchange blows as the match looks set to descend into a brawl. Mason has his own plan though and takes advantage of his opponents rage and goads him into swinging for the fences spinning him around and straight into a sleeper suplex. Westhoff taunts the crowd as his opponent rolls around on the mat clutching the back of his head. Stormrage gets onto all fours and is almost standing when Mason Westhoff grabs the back of his head and forces it onto his knee. Westhoff takes control of the match with pleasure; waiting for Stormrage to begin to stir before taking the boot to the downed wrestler time and again. After each kick it took longer and longer for his opponent to recover.

Connor: “Oh come on! Where’s the sportsmanship in this?”

Cohen: “I love it. I told you Westhoff was going to put that fat idiot in his place!”

Before long Westhoff was starting to swagger each time he lifted his boot. He was yelling but his words were drowned out by the chants and jeers of the crowd. He signalled to the referee for a microphone before crouching face to face with his Stormrage, whose face is dripping with blood from the brutal beating he has already taken.

Westhoff: “Look at you, you pathetic waste of skin. The Lord has a plan for all things, do you know what his plan is for you? Sacrifice. Not like he gave his only son, you are no saviour and you’re no martyr either. No your sacrifice is a demonstration of God’s will, a message to the unbelievers. A message to those who do not believe that we do his work will suffer in this life and the next.”

Connor: “This is just sickening. I don’t think I can watch.”

He grabs Stormrage by the cheeks, forcing him to make eye contact.

Westhoff: “You already know it don’t you. You knew it when you couldn’t defeat me at All or Nothing; you knew it when we had you locked away in that chair trying to convert you into obeying our will. The Grand Mystique is a fine leader, and a man who will lead us all into enlightenment but people must know we are who we say. They must know that we are not to be ignored. They must realise what you have known since we almost ended your partner’s career at Unscripted.”

He stands as the titantron cuts to the dressing room, where DC and Grand Mystique are standing over an unconscious Howard slumped in a chair.

Connor: “Is that James Howard! This was their plan all along.”

Cohen: “Divide and conquer, smart moves by smart men.”

Westhoff: “Tell the people Mikey, tell them what you know.”

He crouches down once more. Sitting Stormrage up in the corner and holding the microphone to his mouth. Mikey begins to speak, but the audio is cut. Westhoff wastes no time; throwing the mic out of the ring and getting back to his beat down of Stormrage. He goes so far as to help his opponent to his feet before running the ropes and setting up for the big boot but Stormrage collapses before contact is made forcing Westhoff’s leg over the top rope and buying his opponent time to rally.

Cohen: “Ouch, he’s going to feel that for a while”

Connor: “Yeah, I doubt we’ll be seeing any mini-Westhoffs running around.”

Stormrage pulls himself up on the legs of Westhoff, forcing Mason’s groin onto the ropes even further before he unleashes. Blow after blow makes contact with Westhoff who is now clinging onto the ropes for dear life. Stormrage grabs Westhoff by the shoulders and flips him into the ring and onto his back. A point is made as his opponent is allowed to get to his feet before the fight continues. Stormrage dives in and is easily sidestepped, the attempted lunge is countered into a Backslide Driver as Westhoff goes for the pin.

Connor: “This must be it. Stormrage has taken so much punishment already!”

Cohen: “How did that tub of lard kick out?!”

Stormrage barely gets the shoulder up as Westhoff climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits.

Connor: “Westhoff is getting ready for a huge assault”

Cohen: “I love this part.”

Mason launches forward, arm outstretched as he hits Mikey with a huge clothesline, but the Preacher is unable to follow through. Stormrage is holding his arm!

Cohen: “I’m sure that’s against the rules!”

Connor: “Incredible! How did Stormrage find the strength to do that?”

The preacher is dragged back towards the gamer and is met with a clothesline, Westhoff is knocked to his knees but is quickly pulled in a second time. Stormrage pulls him in a third time but grabs the man of god in a bear hug, lifting Westhoff clear off the ground as his arms flail wildly like a ragdoll.

Cohen: “Don’t give up Mason!”

After a few seconds Stormrage shifts his body weight and dumps Westhoff onto his back, landing on top of him for a pin.

Cohen: “I knew he wouldn’t give up yet, my guy is WAY too good for that.”

Westhoff manages to kick out but he’s clearly weakened, he gouges Stormrage in the eyes to give himself time to stand and toe-kicks his opponent before lifting him into a huge Exploder Suplex! Both men are laid on their backs in the centre of the ring as Westhoff begins to crawl over to make a pin, his arm limply rests over Stormrage’s chest as the ref begins the count

Connor: “He’s not too good to cheat though is he?”

Cohen: “...”

The sound of a fist connecting with the announce table can be heard as Stormrage kicks out with force, rolling onto his side and staring right at Westhoff, he is quickly to his feet as he climbs the turnbuckles whilst Westhoff is just starting to stand. Stormrage screams over the crowd as they all join in.

Connor: “Stormrage can feel the end is nigh folks.”

Cohen: “But it’s not the end of Westhoff”

GAME OVER!

Westhoff has caught up to though and slams his forearm into the back of his opponent. Stormrage is forced to sit on the turnbuckles and the opportunity is given, Westhoff steps under the knees and has Stormrage sat on his shoulders. Mikey is fighting frantically to avoid The Wrath of the Almighty and manages to get around the front before almost falling back and to the side, flipping Westhoff onto his back and landing awkwardly on his severely injured head.

Cohen: “Did... Did we just see what I think we just saw?”

Connor: “Incredible, a 500 pound Hurricanrana, though neither man has gotten away unscathed!”

Stormrage is first to stir and crawls over to his opponent managing to get his entire bodyweight over the shoulders.

3!!

Harrys: Here is your winner; Mikey Stormrage!

Connor: “What a huge victory for Stormrage.”

Cohen: “Yeah, but he’s not the real winner is he? Whilst Westhoff was out here distracting him it looks as though his boss Grand Mystique has put Howard out of action once again!”

Stormrage raises his arm over his fallen opponent as he reaches out for the ropes and pulls himself up. He rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp as Westhoff begins to stir. The titantron cuts once again to the dressing room and shows Stormrage kicking through the door to find Howard laid out on the ground, the chair he was previously sitting on laid over him.

Just wanted to say thanks to all our applicants for your work and interest in the positions. You guys made it a hard choice for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back