Apparently, Iran hacked Twitter

Those who tried to access Twitter were redirected to a site that had a green flag and proclaimed "This site has been hacked by Iranian Cyber Army." The Web site was down for nearly an hour. Representatives from Twitter could not be immediately reached for comment, but the company spoke about the issue on its official Twitter page. "Twitter's DNS records were temporarily compromised but have now been fixed. We will update with more information soon," the company posted at about 2:30 a.m. ET Friday. It was unclear who the group Iranian Cyber Army was and if it is connected to Iran. However, Twitter has had an interesting relationship with Iran. Earlier this summer when Iran's disputed presidential election spiraled into bloody protests, the opposition took to social networking and used Twitter to inform the world. Protesters beamed images from the violent protests at a time when the mainstream media outlets had a hard time getting access to Iran.

Lulz.

the funniest thing I heard is that Joe from X factor said he wasn't gay, in the same interview when he said he didn't fancy Cheryl Cole. Obviously gay then.

I fancy Cheryl Cole, it's impossible not to.

So long I have searched for a woman to say that. It seems that when you say that to a woman, she gets very defensive and jealous of her. Mmm! Cheryl Cole, how I love you.

Becca, you have now fulfilled my world. Thank you.

Exactly my point, it's impossible to not like her. Therefore he's a liar, plus I'm 100% sure he's the drama kid everyone picked on at school.

Happened a couple of days ago. In fact, I posted a thread about it. JB's was one of them effected. Probably the most important one. Oh, and the Presidents, but, meh.

She comes from your English backwater, doesn't she Lee? I suppose you're the one to blame for ruining a perfectly good woman.

God bless a FREE Iran. They will overcome one day.

This girl's eyes seem to pierce my soul...

2d77f61.jpg

I cant wait to see this new Iranian ran Twitter, im sure they can do gr... ...oh wait they hacked it? :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back