AoN 2014 Discussion: Blade vs Diabolos (Falls Count Anywhere)

Dan Severn's Moustache

Patent Pending
After having cost Grizzly Bob his career in WZCW, Diabolos set his sights on Bob's best friend in WZCW: Blade. After weeks of turmoil between the two parties, including a normal match that failed to bury the hatchet, Vance Bateman set up the Falls Count Anywhere match between the riotous pair. Can Blade successfully avenge the departure of his good friend, or will Diabolos claim another victim?

This could really go either way and I am unsure of who would win without reading RP's. Prediction is subject to change after the deadline and I read yall's RP's, but I am leaning toward Diabolos for now in my initial predicted outcome. His last couple of PPV RP's were excellent.

Tough call. I'm leaning Blade based on reputation, but Skully can be surprising. I won't know until I read the RP's.

Real talk; IIRC, Red Skull actually got a vote to enter the Hell in a Cell match at unscripted, when we needed someone to fill Barbosa's spot.

Red Skull can give you A+ material, or he can bomb. Blade is always a consistently good RP'er, and has been on quite a tear, recently beating Beard. I always value consistentcy, but if Red Skull turns in something great, I don't know if anyone can beat him.

I've been building up momentum quite nicely this round. So, naturally, I'm going to lose at the PPV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back