Anyone know how to find out if your TV subscriber carries USA Network in HD?

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Just like the thread title says. I'm really wanting to upgrade to HD TV, not just for wrestling, but for sports as well. But, I'm not sure if I'd do it if USA Network didn't come in HD as well, as wrestling is one of the few shows I watch regularly. So, does anyone know if there is a way to tell? Like a list of carriers which host USA Network in HD?

I have Charter Cable.

Well, to get HD, you wouild have to order a special HD reciever from your company. when you called to inquire about getting the reciever, you will be able to ask what the lineup is, or should be able to see it, before you get the upgrade. It should be on there, as USA is a basic cable station, and is supplied in HD.

But like I said, HD is an upgrade which requires a reciever, so you would probably be allowed to assess the entire upgrade when u request it.

Word of warning when it comes to HD. If you're attracted to a diva be preparded to have your dreams shattered. Hardly any benefit from the realistic look if High Def.

Word of warning when it comes to HD. If you're attracted to a diva be preparded to have your dreams shattered. Hardly any benefit from the realistic look if High Def.

word. they wear a fuckin shit ton of make up. It aint really that great fro wrestling.

But for football (especially snow games) and discovery channel, its fuckin amazing, and well worth it.

dish network has it, i know that for sure, but yea check your cable company to see if they carry it, thats what we had to do

Your safe with Dish network and direct tv. Direct TV charges ten bucks a month for there HD access, but you have to get an HD Receiver through them. Dish is twenty bucks a month, so blah.

Cable networks usually have free access to HD it just requires an upgrade to their HD equipment. The best way to find out though is to check your companies website. Cable companies are pretty inferior when it comes to HD at this point. DirectTV is your best bet. If I get cable, I would have Time Warner and they are cheap fuckers so i won't be getting cable. So i recommend Direct TV, a shit load cheaper for much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back