Anyone here play Smite?

Scotty

I have a PHD in Horribleness
I've recently devoted (I say recently but it's more like the last year and a half) to Smite.

Smite is a MOBA where you play "Gods" such as Thor, Odin, Freya, Anubis, The Morrigan, Cernunnos, Medusa, Ra, etc. The point of the game is pretty basic like most MOBA's that I have played with that being defeat the enemies towers, phoenix, and eventually their Titan.

There is something about this game that I can't get enough of. I've played MOBA's in the past (LoL) so it leads me to believe that it may be the third person view as opposed to the overhead view. I've devoted almost all of my time just absorbed into this game. Is there anyone else here that plays it or am I the only one and if you have played it what have you thought of it?

Also, I play on Xbox One but it can be played on PS4 or PC as well. I was thinking if there were enough people who actually play this game or follow it we could use this thread to talk about patch notes or the new god releases.

Ya, been playing it for quite awhile now. No good at it but I like playing it anyway. Have Medusa at master 2 and paid 30$ recently to unlock all the gods and future gods on Xbox One. Arena is pretty much my go to play area but I've started playing Assault more recently. The thing I like about Arena is, once everyone reaches the high teens in their level, it can get pretty damn intense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back