Anyone here have WWE Classics

Money Inc.

Pre-Show Stalwart
But I was wondering if any of the members here have bought WWE Classics or WWE on Demand?

I bought WWE Classics (website) two days ago and have really enjoyed it.

It's only $3.95 a month for a subscription and its well worth! If your going to go pay 15-20 bucks for a DVD on ebay, why not buy classics and get almost 50 years of footage.

Another amazing thing about classics is they are putting out every Raw going back to pilot in 1993. It's only up to mid part of 1995 right now but I can't wait to re watch the attitude era. (Right now the main story lines are Diesel vs. The Million Dollar Corp and Jeff Jarrett and who ever doesn't like his singing)

So a couple questions:

Does anyone on here have Classics or On Demand?

If you have On Demand is it worth however much it cost per month?

If you have either of the two, what is your favorite feature of the ap.

If anyone has any questions for me on whats available or what not just ask!

I have OnDemand, and I really don't think it's worth what I'm paying (which really isn't that much, I think it's like $10/month). They have very little content, and half of it is usually shit I could not care less about. I had Classics at one point, and it was much better, minus the fact you have to watch everything online. If you have a decent monitor, and you don't mind watching everything on your computer, stick with Classics. The only thing I find better about OnDemand as opposed to classics, is that you can watch it on your television.

I have WWE On Demand as well, and I think it's a pretty decent value as they do have some good stuff on there at times. They always have stuff on there to watch, but I never seem to get around to watching any of it. The WWE Classics program on their website seems like a much better value though. Whereas WWE On Demand only shows certain things over a month, on Classics you can watch pretty much anything.

To me the best thing about WWE on Demand is the Legends of Wrestling roundtable shows. They've had some really good episodes of old time wrestlers discussing particular topics (such as the Monday Night Wars, that panel had Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Eric Bischoff, and Mick Foley, that's my favorite episode of the show). To me that's the best thing about WWE on Demand and my favorite program to watch.

whoever has it, im curious how they wrote Tommy dreamer out of the hosting for ECW Hardcore TV with Tommy Dreamer. If it was similar to how they wrote Taz off

Fuckin right motherfucker.

8$ a month, epic. Although I get a lot less shit done now, between this, and NCAA 2011 coming out teusday

I have on my TV. It's great 8$ a month for hours upon hours of programming, I'm in the middle of watch the New and Improved DX tight now. But the DVD doesn't include an DX from the ninties. Just so far all 06. And it's like 5 and a half hours long.

To me the best thing about WWE on Demand is the Legends of Wrestling roundtable shows. They've had some really good episodes of old time wrestlers discussing particular topics (such as the Monday Night Wars, that panel had Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, Eric Bischoff, and Mick Foley, that's my favorite episode
of the show). To me that's the best thing about WWE on Demand and my favorite program to watch.

There's one on this month. I enjoy it a lot too.

Classics on Demand is well worth the $8 I pay every month. Reliving the Monday night war week by week is great. Next week will be the show where raw finally ended nitro's streak. I think my favorite has been watching Prime Time Wrestling. It's just after SummerSlam 88 and it's been fun watching things I haven't seen since I was a little kid. The old house shows from MSG, Boston Garden, MapleLeaf Gardens, etc. are great too. If you miss a ppv you can catch it a few months later on demand. You can see anything from WWE to NWA to WCW to AWA to WCCW to Stampede to ECW (Barely Legal 1997 is available this week). Classics on Demand is overall a great value.

I used to have it on my TV when I had the digital cable and all kinds of On Demand cause u had to have a box to get PPV w/a cable box. I LOVED the Monday Night Wars, and the Shorties they had in conjunction with whatever the month's theme was. I can't tell you how bad my cable bill was doing each month depending on the WWE/TNA ppv and the WWE classic on demand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back