Anyone else tired of The Miz "Chick Magnet"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewlz

RIP Benoit - Truly One Of The Best
It's not that Miz doesn't have any ability i'm just tired of them acting like he's a dominating wrestler. his first match with Balls i think Miz beat him in about a minute with Balls not even getting a punch in (ridiculas) & the other week in the 4 way #1 contender he dominated Boogeyman outside the ring & was going toe to toe with CM Punk, then last week he beat Tommy Dreamer. he's just not that good & needs a new finisher a knee lift then a neckbreaker, is that really supposed to put people away (especially Dreamer) & the whole extreme expose hanging all over him, gimme a break.

Jewlz, I totally hear your point. But they have to jumpstart the kid somehow. It does pain me that it is at the expense of so many ECW originals. I'd rather see him pound the Boogeyman.

The have to exploit his skills. 1) Decent looking guy with a rep as an MTV hearthrob. At least that's my sisters take on it. 2) Obnoxious pop culture mini-icon. 3) Underdog waiting to happen.

Sadly, this is the same angle they did with Shawn Staziak, or "Meat." Where did that get him...?

He does have some good intensity in the ring & can be pretty physical but i'd rather watch him win some good, close matches than him making the other wrestler look weak it just makes it seem like they're trying to hard.
In my opinion he would actually be more impressive loosing in a good, close match to someone like Burke to show he can hang with the big boys rather than dominating known jobbers.

If Miz is going to be anywhere near successful then he needs a new gimmick, as his pop-punk look is extremely corny i mean come on i have bever seen a real punk with a mohawk as dumb as his, only posers have those, and the hat? more ska then punk but he along with a lot of people don't know what ska is and also i don't find him that great of an in ring talent, and his finisher is the really bad, peoplesay Cody Rhodes DDT is a bad finisher(whoch its not that's the most fearsome DDT I've seen in awhile) but The Miz's just sucks.

Miz sucks In all honesty, i hate his gimmick and hate how hes made to look all dominant when only before on Smackdown he was a jobber.

They should make him a cruiserweight (lol he prolly is too heavy for the diviison) and have him on smackdown and have him fight for the belt that way he can show off his moves if he has any in a legit fashion without needless jobbing of far superior wrestlers who in any other case outside WWE could soundly defeat the Miz.

MIZ IS NOT SUITED at all to ECW. Sometimes i wonder why Balls Dreamer and any of the originals left want to stay in the WWE they get shat on constantly. Id love to see an original win the ECW Championship and all the Originals can all wrestle at a high quality as evidenced through the independent gigs ive seen on TWC Fight in the UK and the old ECW.

The gimmick is boring but at least it keeps Miz over. The crowd actually gives some type of reaction to the guy since the switch. So in all it isn't that bad. The Extreme Expose thing is getting old quick. This Kelly/Balls storyline is being dragged on a little too long and should just hurry and end with Miz squashing Balls somewhere down the road. I don't mind his "pop" gimmick. I f***ing hate his guts. So I guess he is doing his job well.

If he get maintain to keep over with this, Get alot better in the ring and actually find a half way decent finisher(even though all that doesn't matter to WWE), I can see a Miz/Punk feud for the belt soon after Burke is out of the way since Miz is really the only logical choice for a heel unless they instantly throw Morrison back into the mix when he returns. This whole gimmick is probably setting him up for a title shot, But either way he'll be sticking around on ECW for the awhile.

Miz on ECW is bad i mean he cant draw as a champion can and hes way annoying and has no talent as heel is supposed to be un liked but god hes annoying. I can tell you that most likely Morrison will take the belt off of Punk, its obvious Morrison is an experiment to see if a nobody heel can be pushed using the ECW title in to RAW or Smackdown main event. as i stated before id like to know if Miz could get over with a clean finish on ECW and not a Squash.

Either Miz is going to Squash Balls sometime or Balls is getting a push down the line so that when he beats Miz its like hes making a comeback or something i dunno WWE and ECW are crazy right now.

Miz is still living off his real world "fame" the guy is a joke I cannot stand him and his hoorah crap. The extreme expose is also crap, I dont see anything special in Miz if I was on creative the only reason I would put all those women around him is out of pitty because he could never get one in real life.His ring ability sucks, I have to mute it during the promos and he makes me want to change the channel

better then anything john cena does.
but the only reason why hes on ecw is cos he can rock the mic and get the point across in the angle hes doing, unlike balls who they have to stop trying to make into an actor with the kelly thing..
its would be great to see him get ficked up alot by bigger guys though cos he is a little bitch...but him and balls or tommy in a real ecw extream rules match (not this wwe shit) would be great cos the bitch neeeds to get fucked up..

I'm tired of Miz as a person all together.he's got skill,but he just rubs me the wrong way.I guess I'm still sore that Daniel Puder didnt make it,& MTV RoosterBoy actually did.

the guy toatally suks.have u guys been tto WWE.com and seen that thing were he makes fun of balls.he needs to learn some respect cause i swear if balls had him in a hardcore match.i bet kelly kelly would like him then

I will admit that I wish that Miz was still on Smackdown, why? I absolutely loved hearing JBL just bury him. Miz is not a wrestler. He's like having K-Fed on all the time, it's just painful. As far as I can tell, there's nothing that even qualifies him to be a superstar in the WWE.

If they are trying to push the Miz, then there doin a bad job... as soon as he got drafted, they had him win matches, but now, he's just in a feud with balls over Kelly, its gotten lame now with the same thing each week. If they want to push him, have him win a few matches that arnt just part of a feud, then move him over and the him run at the US title, because this just isnt working..... orrrrrrrr, if you dont wanna move him, bring back the ECW Tag titles and ECW television titles, then you can get more publicity on ECW

Jewlz's you couldn't be more right. The miz is pathetic...he has no business being in the ring what so ever...and to have him as a chick magnet??? just makes me sick. Couldn't they have found someone else to play this role? Bring up someone from OVW or something...

If anyone should be in a chick magnet role, as much as it pains me to say this, it should be John Morrison. I think he could play the role much better then the miz would. It be great to see Morrison come back and beat the miz down and take his spot as the chick magnet.

I don't get how this guy could be a "chick" magnet since he's pudgy and still has a lot of damn baby fat on his body. He looks like an asshole with his whole get up and pop punk poser clothes. The whole fedora over the bandanna thing is a pure rip off of synyster gates. Miz has no clue whats in and whats out he just bites off of people and semi trendy styles. His in ring ability bites the big one and his finisher is pure shit. The only girls that like this guy are chicks with under developed breasts. Miz = Shit...fire him please.

Yeah i dont like the miz at all, and then the thought of him being a "chick magnet" makes me dislike him so much more, the only reason he became a wrestler was to further his career of being a reality jackass. i think before wwe hires anybody they shouldnt just hire them for there appearence but for there knowledge of the wwe. just like half of the women wh enter the diva search they just want to be famous and they dont really care or know any thing about the wwe.

Talentless, annoying and boring - says a lot about what wwe thinks of ecw when they have him beating balls every wk.

I watch ECW every week and (I know I'm in the vast minority) but I like watching the Miz. Everyone complains that he is usually winning even though he's "talentless." The only person he has convincingly beat is Balls Mahoney, and when you stack up talent, Miz is actually better.

The Miz is in the only official storyline on ECW with Balls and Kelly, he is improving, he has charisma which will be tested every week from here on out, and most importantly he annoys people which is what he is suppose to do.

The Miz has potential, which is why he is on ECW where he can actually wrestle and cut promos.

He wasn't supposed to annoy people, in the beginning they wanted him to be totally face and he always tried to get the fans to cheer with him when he was in the crowd etc...But the fans were annoyed and no one responded well to him. It became obvious that people were annoyed with him so WWE adjusted his character to play off of that. It's not like hes trying to be annoying because thats his character he just naturally is annoying.

I'm getting sort of tired of the "chick magnet" thing, I think Balls needs to go hardcore on the miz's ass beat him up, go on a date with Kelly and than the storyline will probably be dropped. The chick magnet thing has nowhere to go after this feud or I think?

yes
im tired of the chick magnet thing
cum on he isnt that hot anymore
he was in 2004 like in the TOUGH ENOUGH
when he had nice hair and wasn't kinda chubby (lol)

he is talented and charismatic but he is just so annoying.
and im getting kinda bored with him hurry up and do something
worthwhile that makes people go OMFG!!!!

again i am not a miz fan, im fed up of these stars like kfed and miz who come from tv with no wrestling experience or knowledge and appreciation of those who paved the way for them to take up precious air time by those who respect the businesses heritage mimho give miz his release ad let him wow mtv losers

Actually The Miz has trained for more than a few years now....and he's also been a life long fan of wrestling. He's not some celeb who came from outta nowhere. Anyways The Miz has kinda grown on me over the past few weeks. He's currently the only superstar on all brands going through 2 different storylines. Not to mention he's only on a 1 hour show as well. I have the feeling the WWE is grooming him to be a big time champ some day. I just hope they end this thing with Balls soon enough. If I'm gettin tired of anything its the Miz/Balls feud.

I agree, i think the WWE really like him and is giving him a major oppurutunity/tryout right now with these storylines he his in. But he really needs to get a transformation in character more like an Edge character instead of the High School version of Edge. He has the possibility but needs a makeover and fast with a more hardcore attitude like Edge and then i think he can be a helluva lot better. He would be better on the mic than Morrison but Morrison would still have the better technique....but the way the WWE loves people who can talk i think they would push him just as hard as Morrison.

I'm sick of seeing the Miz all the time. He shouldn't be the best the ECW brand has to offer, but sadly he is. He's not in Punk's league. Just make him a lower carder, then I'll be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back