Any heavy metal fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOPE......just download "die mf die"...."always"..."bi***"..."you spin me right round"...."take your best shot"

you wont be disappointed

kennyg9 said:
DOPE......just download "die mf die"...."always"..."bi***"..."you spin me right round"...."take your best shot"

you wont be disappointed

I got american apathy, it is one of the best cds i've heard in a long time, I agree with you 110% any metal fan that checks out Dope won't be disappoited:headbanger:

I just got Trivium- ascendecy, anybody that has never heard ther shit should defiently check them out, I'm going out and getting their new one tomarrow, it should be just as good if not better, I'm hopeing
:guitar: :band:

justinsayne said:
I got american apathy, it is one of the best cds i've heard in a long time, I agree with you 110% any metal fan that checks out Dope won't be disappoited:headbanger:

I just got Trivium- ascendecy, anybody that has never heard ther shit should defiently check them out, I'm going out and getting their new one tomarrow, it should be just as good if not better, I'm hopeing
:guitar: :band:

A lot of reviews gave their new album a crappy review. Dont listen to them. The new album is amazing.

I never listen to the critics they never like anything thats good, and are always over anlyzeing the music, and are never satisfied

FUCK THE CRITICS, thats what I think about critics, Trivium is agreat band no matter what anybody says, I've burn several copies for my friends and they think it's amazing, and those are the only opions that really matter, the fans opions

justinsayne said:
I never listen to the critics they never like anything thats good, and are always over anlyzeing the music, and are never satisfied

FUCK THE CRITICS, thats what I think about critics, Trivium is agreat band no matter what anybody says, I've burn several copies for my friends and they think it's amazing, and those are the only opions that really matter, the fans opions

Amen, bro. :headbanger:

I just got the new Trivium, It's the fuckin shit, I'm actyully listening to it right now as a matter of fact, I have a feeling it's going to be in my cd player for a loooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg time!!!!!!!!:headbanger:

I got the new Deftones, it's fucking great, and I gotta say it's about danm time they put some new shit out, Deftones are easliy one of my top five favorite bands, so I'm really excited about this, and their going on tour now to so I might actually get to finally see them, unfortinly I missed them on the Family Values tour last summer, If anyone else has this CD let me know what you think, and if you don't have it you should defiently check it out

Black Label Society! Saw them in concert tonight...WOW! Amazing! That's all I can say. Black Stone Cherry kick ass too! Blues & Metal combined is one of the greatest sounds ever created.

Tha Maniac said:
Black Label Society! Saw them in concert tonight...WOW! Amazing! That's all I can say. Black Stone Cherry kick ass too! Blues & Metal combined is one of the greatest sounds ever created.
I was suppose to see them 2 years ago but they ended up cancelling the show, I never found out why but I plan on seeing them eventully, glad to hear they put on a good show, Did they play mostly new stuff or a little bit of everything?

3nigma said:
Metallica
Trivium
Killswitch Engage

THNB490 said:
Amen, bro.

Both warnings for spam.. Once again, this isnt the Bar Room.. Either add more to your posts, or dont post at all.. Those kinda replys arent allowed anywhere but the Bar Room and the LDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back