Anniversary hype

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
21st June 2007 was the debut of On Demand AKA Meltdown AKA WZCW. So now we begin the hype train.

[YOUTUBE]dN0SIv3DNiU&[/YOUTUBE]

I can't wait to see who comes out of the woodwork for this anniversary show.

I hope one person in particular comes back.

So I'm going to ask a question for you every few days:

Who's your top 3 jobbers and why?

I think the A number one Duke of New York jobber has to be Doug Crashin.

Number two for me would be Stratton, based 100% on his MAGA skit.

Three would be Justin Cooper. What did that guy ever do???

What a lot of people don't realise about Crashin was he really hyped himself up before he RPd. He painted himself as this really experienced efedder and pretty much would walk it here. It took him ages to get the 50 posts but he still hyped. Then that happened.

When I first got on creative back in the day I had to ask about why Crashin was the go to guy for comedy jobber bits. I believe it was Falk who told me just how that legend came to be. Falk truly has a way with detailing the history of the fed.

Another favourite of mine was Shock. He was a guy who joined the fed and could do graphics. He joined creative when I first did and was awful. I once did a show myself (not as head of creative I may add) and was so pissed off with him. His character was a Brooklyn boy who was a massive face so I made the show in Boston and he got booed to fuck. He changed his character to a luchador afterwards.

I think the A number one Duke of New York jobber has to be Doug Crashin.

Number two for me would be Stratton, based 100% on his MAGA skit.

Three would be Justin Cooper. What did that guy ever do???

I know you just left but I'll gladly kick your ass again at the Anniversary Show if you've got one RP left, bitch boy.

I'm sorry.

Glad to see you're still rocking that cool banner in your signature. Such a shame it never got to be in the actual shows.

Dave did good work, he usually does. I'm really glad you guys worked the banners in recently. It adds a small but nice touch to the prestige of being champ.

You're talking about prestige and champions eh?

The following answer interprets the word "top" in the question as "best" or "greatest", and not "the absolute worst".

Doug Crashin & Armando Paradyse have to be in the conversation. Around for a long time, achieved so much for jobbers, and they had many high points in their career. Also, Mr. Baller has to be the greatest jobber of all time. Started off as a complete joke, and ended up receiving a World title opportunity. He is the Santino Marella of the fed.

Another favourite of mine was Shock. He was a guy who joined the fed and could do graphics. He joined creative when I first did and was awful. I once did a show myself (not as head of creative I may add) and was so pissed off with him. His character was a Brooklyn boy who was a massive face so I made the show in Boston and he got booed to fuck. He changed his character to a luchador afterwards.

Wasn't he imprisoned? How did that happen? I don't remember.

The following answer interprets the word "top" in the question as "best" or "greatest", and not "the absolute worst".

Doug Crashin & Armando Paradyse have to be in the conversation. Around for a long time, achieved so much for jobbers, and they had many high points in their career. Also, Mr. Baller has to be the greatest jobber of all time. Started off as a complete joke, and ended up receiving a World title opportunity. He is the Santino Marella of the fed.

I still remember the fact that when he first left, he got decapitated by a devastating kick. I just did some digging and found the original pic we used for it.

ballerhead.jpg

But Baller's turnaround when he came back was amazing, he really earned everyone's respect when he was in the World Title picture, definitely one of the best jobbers who turned things around for sure.

Zander Young
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=49793

He had a short, somewhat forgettable time in the fed, but here's a quick summary:
- He faced off against a guy named Frankie Smith a lot
- He won the Elite X title from Titus in a triple threat match, with Frankie also featured and the rWo costing Titus the match. Funny thing is that Xander got the shot through the Ascension Anarchy drawing, despite losing to Frankie in a No. 1 Contender's Match
- He had one of the shortest Elite X title reigns, losing it to Frankie at Lethal Lottery
- His last match was in an Elite X League tournament where he was taken out by...Frankie Smith, he was replaced in the tournament by Austin Reynolds

So I need to stress the 10 year show is instead of AllStars. It's not AllStars. This is celebrating the fed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back