• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

An Undertaker Retirement Idea

J

jawn87

i think when undertaker decides to retire, it should be at Survivor Series. no one should end his WM streak, it should reach its ending point to whenever he wants it to, and then continue to wrestle til Survivor Series. On SS night, his match should be a casket/buried alive match with whomever hes fueding with and knowing the little goodness that WWE has left, they will not let him lose that match. here is how the ending to his career should go they have that mound of dirt right? well, they should make two graves. and set up one grave and a casket for the match and set up another grave with a casket inside near the other grave. heres how it will go, taker is to bury his opponent and win, then he stands on the mound of dirt and the fans will probably cheer him on all night long until hes done cutting his last end promo or whatever, he does the cut throat taunt, the crowd will probably get louder in some way, and he jumps into the coffin, lays down in it, they close it, and who to bury him is either going to be one of two set of people: some of the superstars from the back to bury him and pay their respects to him because of his awesome and amazing career and that hes finally retiring. or brother love and paul bearer to bury him since they were kinda the ones who resurrected him. basically this is kinda like you "let the dead rise and they stalked the earth forever and now its time to put the dead back to sleep" sorta thing. i mean, that would go very great considering hes The Deadman, and he shouldnt end his career any other way than that, because it makes sense with his character. and it should be at Survivor Series because thats the ppv that he made his debut at. kinda like "you started it here, you end it here". and long after he is gone, they should run promos or something when someone says "YEAH YOUR UNDERTAKER IS GONE" and they hit his music to scare the living crap outta that person. and if they make it very serious, they should bring him back a few times to either wrestle or to please the fans.

i posted this again cause i think someone got rid of my other one.

I think that is an amazing idea. However, if this was to be the way 'taker would go out, I would hope it would be for good, no retire then come back then retire again ala Foley and Hogan. Well done!

KBooG15 said:
I think that is an amazing idea. However, if this was to be the way 'taker would go out, I would hope it would be for good, no retire then come back then retire again ala Foley and Hogan. Well done!

yeah, your right, but i would still use his theme music and the darkness as a way to scare crap outta people, ya know the superstars that will be incoming and calling themselves legends at 2 years into their career. and not for taker to come back and retire, just show up and scare that individual or beat sense into them.

no way i agree with (KBooG15) i think he should go out at wrestlemania a winner. but i think he should show up in the back area and do things like scare the other superstars and do funny things like farrouq is doing

whoever that was that thought of this: GENIOUS. i think kane should be the last one out, and everyone can kneel around the grave, and hold hands. brilliant

The person who said umaga should destroy the undertaker is a dumb bastard, and i dont care if he was joking.

Of course taker should keep his streak, But personally I see undertaker going out on top at mania rather than at another PPV, but then undertaker did debut at a survivor series, so he could come full circle

i dont think that wwe would put the last match of undertaker or his retirment on anywhere else but wrestlemania...I mean underatker is wwe he is the most popular guy in there...ask anyone if they know undertaker and they know him up there with hogan and the greatest...i think they would say that for wrestlemania cuz that is some real extreme stuff....he did debut in survior series but i dnt think thats how it shuld b handled seeing as survivor series isnt as big of a ppv as wrestlemania and undertaker deserves to leave on the biggest ppv of them because he is the defintion of wwe

jawn87 said:
i think when undertaker decides to retire, it should be at Survivor Series. no one should end his WM streak, it should reach its ending point to whenever he wants it to, and then continue to wrestle til Survivor Series. On SS night, his match should be a casket/buried alive match with whomever hes fueding with and knowing the little goodness that WWE has left, they will not let him lose that match. here is how the ending to his career should go they have that mound of dirt right? well, they should make two graves. and set up one grave and a casket for the match and set up another grave with a casket inside near the other grave. heres how it will go, taker is to bury his opponent and win, then he stands on the mound of dirt and the fans will probably cheer him on all night long until hes done cutting his last end promo or whatever, he does the cut throat taunt, the crowd will probably get louder in some way, and he jumps into the coffin, lays down in it, they close it, and who to bury him is either going to be one of two set of people: some of the superstars from the back to bury him and pay their respects to him because of his awesome and amazing career and that hes finally retiring. or brother love and paul bearer to bury him since they were kinda the ones who resurrected him. basically this is kinda like you "let the dead rise and they stalked the earth forever and now its time to put the dead back to sleep" sorta thing. i mean, that would go very great considering hes The Deadman, and he shouldnt end his career any other way than that, because it makes sense with his character. and it should be at Survivor Series because thats the ppv that he made his debut at. kinda like "you started it here, you end it here". and long after he is gone, they should run promos or something when someone says "YEAH YOUR UNDERTAKER IS GONE" and they hit his music to scare the living crap outta that person. and if they make it very serious, they should bring him back a few times to either wrestle or to please the fans.

i posted this again cause i think someone got rid of my other one.

This is a great idea to do at wrestlemania not survivor series then he goes out 15-0 that would be perfect

:twak: UMAGA beating Taker would be like the Great Khali winning the WWE championship, then winning the Intercontinental title, United States Title, recording a best selling Raegae albumn and becoming a PhD in Classical English Literature.

Just not gonna happen.

Having Taker go out in a Wrestlemania would be the best ending I could think of, and I think he should actually lose, but lose in a screw-job or something. Bring back Paul Bearer and have a Kane doublecross with Taker's wife Sara or something, bring the good old URN back into play and say how the Taker's powers are dimishishing. Could actually build this into the storyline and have the Taker seem to have trouble rising and doing his situp routine after getting blasted with steel chairs and stuff.

Then the Taker can get buried again and be laid to rest so to speak...or wait, this is better! And ties into the URN! Have the match in a cage or other enclosure deal and when Taker loses, toss him into a casket, lock it, and set it on fire! (Really there will be like a trapdoor deal so the dude doesn't actually get hurt..remember wrestling is just a show people...) and we see the casket getting all torched...and these EMT's and firefighting dudes have to rush the ring, break in through the cage, blast the casket and of course...the Taker is not in the casket...and they can redo the whole spirit rising to the rafters "I WILL NEVER REST IN PEACE" thing again...

Just don't do the American Badass thing again, as while sort of cool, it was such a radical departure for the character...and having him go out losing to a Hogan or something would just suck, and think there needs to be a huge sendoff for him, similar to what was done before when he left and came back with them having 10 people gang up on him to throw him into a casket, buring him, etc. But when he goes this time it should be for good, but always have that hint of a return occassionally...

Yeah, setting the casket on fire wouldn't be a good way in my opinion. They've done that once before, and he came back from it. And having him say that he'll never rest in peace just leaves it way too open for it to be a legit retirement.

the undertaker should finish the full 20 years in the wwe...he shud go back 2 the american badasss n leave this gimmick which isnt as goo as it was b4

if he DECIDES to stretch it to 20 he can...i dunno if he can make it to 20 im sure he can but its up to him to kno if he can or wants to make it that long....no way in hell go back to the american badass gimmick that is so stupid.....there is no reason to bring that gimmick back...its dumb its useless now...he's narrowing down to the end of his years..he doesnt have a guranteed 10 years left in him...he was brought in with the deadman gimmick he will leave with the deadman gimmick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back