• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Allied Forces Federation (AFF)

Slowdude

Your Eternal Reward
To be honest I'm bored with my Superstar Championship Wrestling book this so this will be a brand new federation focusing mostly on tag teams and stables. There of course will be a singles division and a womens division but the main focus will mostly be on tag teams. Now the owner of this Fed will be Stephanie McMahon. She has given power over the show to Triple H. There are two shows each week and 12 PPV's a year (Same line as the current WWE PPV's). The show is starting at the start of 2010 with the first show being on January 4th. The first PPV will take place on January 31st.

All information about the show is in the spoiler tags.
TV Shows
Monday - Monday Night Power!
Thursday - Superstars

PPV's
Jan 31st 2010 - Royal Rumble
Feb 21st 2010 - No Way Out
March 28th 2010 - Wrestlemania

Key:
Blue: Face
Red: Heel
Black: No Alignment

Boss
Stephanie McMahon
Note - She will not show up on screen much as she is to busy working backstage.

Employees
GM
Triple H (Also an active singles wrestler)

Roster
Carlito
Primo
David Hart Smith
Tyson Kidd
John Cena
The Miz
John Morrison
/Johnny Nitro
Joey Mercury

Randy Orton

Rhyno
Edge
Christian
Kurt Angle
Ezekiel Jackson
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Brutus Magnus
Doug Williams
Rob Terry
Sheamus

Shelton Benjamin
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley

Hernandez
Homicide

James Storm
Robert Roode

Chris Jericho
CM Punk

Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Dolph Ziggler
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy

Cody Rhodes
Ted DiBiase Jr

The Undertaker

Note
Morrison is also playing Nitro. The Miz and Mercury/Melina hate each other but Morrison wanted to team with both so he took up both names and teams with both men separately. He is not allowed to be booked on either side if Miz/Mercury are in a tag match and is barred from ringside if these two ever meet.

Womens Division
Beth Phoenix
Natalya

Michelle McCool
Layla

Lita
Mickie James

Melina
Maryse

Other On Air Talent
Commentators
Matt Striker
Jerry Lawler
Michael Cole
Other
Ric Flair (Manages Dolph Ziggler)
Armada Estrada (Manages Shelton Benjamin)
Tony Chimel (Ring Announcer)

Tag Teams/Stables
The Colons - Carlito and Primo
The Hart Dynasty - David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd with Natalya
The Miz and Morrison
MNM - Mercury, Nitro and Melina
Team RECK - Rhyno, Edge, Christian, Kurt Angle
The Invasion - Ezekiel Jackson, Vladamir Kozlov, William Regal, Doug Williams, Brutus Magnus, Rob Terry
The Motor City Machine Guns - Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin
Lation American Xchange - Homicide and Hernandez
Beer Money Inc - James Storm and Robert Roode
Team Extreme - Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy and Lita
Priceless - Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr
Team Laycool - Michelle McCool and Layla
Paul London and Brian Kendrick
The Dudley Boys - Bubba Ray and D-Von

Championships
AFF World Heavyweight Championship - Vacant
World Tag Team Championships - Vacant
AFF Womens Championship - Vacant
TV Title - Vacant

Side Note
Women are eligible to win the Tag Team Titles.

Preview for the first show
A new wrestling promotion with many old favourites. Since this company is new there is no champions yet so this first edition of Monday Night Power! will start of with The Bosses Husband Triple H deciding what to do with each title.

Note
I'll be using past and present themes for wrestlers, the opening for power is Across The Nation by The Union Underground which use to be the old Raw Theme that I've always liked. Lets get this underway

Monday Night Power! Episode 1

[YOUTUBE]bWI3ZBmFb9g[/YOUTUBE]
Lawler, Striker and Cole welcome us to the show. All employees of the AFF are standing around ringside. In the ring The World Title, Tag Titles, TV Title and Womens Title are hanging from all four corners.
[YOUTUBE]6H-2QnT5GbY[/YOUTUBE]
Triple H makes his way to the ring wearing a suit and has a microphone in hand. He casually walks around the ring before entering it. He does his usual spitting water thing he does.
Triple H:
Welcome everyone to Allied Forces Federation. Now first off I have to say the name does sound a little cheesy it is in dedication to everyone in this arena, the wrestlers, staff, the audience for helping us get wrestling back to where it was on Monday nights. I know last year with the closing of the World Wrestling Entertainment and that other company that we bought out to get where we are now it almost killed professional wrestling as a whole but with the help of everyone we are finally back to where we were. So I thank you all.

Now to get to business, with this being a new wrestling company we have no champions. To keep this short and sweet so we can get to some action I'm going to announce that there will be numerous tournaments over the next three weeks to determine new champions at our first pay per view The Royal Rumble. First off the Women's Title, this is a easy one since we only have eight of you right now you will wrestle in a 8 man tournament to determine the first Womens Championship. Now the TV Title, their will be 32 participants in this tournament with the Semi and Finals happening at the Royal Rumble.

Now for what this companies main focus the tag teams. From what I can remember there is a total of 14 official Tag Teams. Once again their will be tournament leading the the Royal Rumble where a new champion will be crowned. Last but not least I have here the AFF World Heavyweight Championship. Now for this there will be an eight man tournament featuring the top nine superstars battling out to earn an opportunity to face the current World Champion ME AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE.
[YOUTUBE]YPIYnw8rDDY[/YOUTUBE]
Triple H grabs his World Title belt and makes his way backstage, everyone is shocked, on commentary Cole says HHH is already abusing his power as we head to our first commercial break.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Commercial Break

We are backstage with Angle, Edge, Christian and Rhyno. They do scissors paper rock with Edge and Christian winning the first round. Edge winning the second while Angle beats Rhyno to come third.
Edge:
Okay so I challenge for the World Title

Angle:
Me and you (points to Christian) are going for the tag titles

Christian:
Better luck next time Rhyno, we will make sure you get through the TV Title Tournament.

We head back to ringside as Cole, Lawler and Striker discuss what HHH just did before the break. We then go on to discuss the tournament brackets.

World Title #1 Contenders Brackets
John Cena vs Sheamus
Randy Orton vs Edge
The Undertaker vs CM Punk
Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler

Tag Team Title Brackets
Carlito and Primo vs MNM
Miz and Morrison vs LAX
Hardys vs Dudleys
MCMG vs Christian/Angle
Londrick vs Kozlov/Jackson
Beer Money vs British Invasion
Priceless vs Hart Dynasty
Triple H and Ric Flair vs Shelton Benjamin and Dolph Ziggler

Womens Title Brackets
Beth Phoenix vs Michelle McCool
Natalya vs Layla
Lita vs Melina
Mickie James vs Maryse

TV Title Brackets
Carlito vs Christian
Primo vs Rhyno
Shelton Benjamin vs Kurt Angle
David Hart Smith vs Ezekiel Jackson
Tyson Kidd vs Vladimir Kozlov
The Miz vs Johnny Nitro
John Morrison vs Joey Mercury
William Regal vs Alex Shelley
Brutus Magnus vs Chris Sabin
Doug Williams vs Bubba Ray Dudley
Rob Terry vs James Storm
Hernandez vs D-Von Dudley
Homicide vs Robert Roode
Paul London vs Ted DiBiase Jr
Brian Kendrick vs Matt Hardy
Cody Rhodes vs Jeff Hardy

Some more talk from Lawler, Cole and Striker about the tournament and are surprised to see HHH/Flair team in the tag tournament.
[YOUTUBE]_JAa3NvP6f4[/YOUTUBE]
As Cole says, "There is no better way to start the first match of this new company then the WWE's golden boy John Cena". Cena poses in the ring and signals that he wants the World Title
[YOUTUBE]QGDOGdxbHCE[/YOUTUBE]
Side Note
Sheamus never won the WWE Championship due to the WWE being "closed at the time".
Sheamus comes out to a loud course of booing. He gets straight into Cena's face. Suddenly you can hear Triple H's voice, he appears on the titantron
Triple H:
John Cena, Sheamus I'm going to make this match into what you two were destined to face each other in late last year. Your match here is now a tables match.

As Cena stares at the titantron Sheamus attacks him from behind to start the match
Cena gets knocked out of the ring. Sheamus quickly follows, he grabs Cena and tosses him into the steel steps. Sheamus quickly goes under the ring and brings out two tables. He slides one in the ring and sets one up outside. He refocuses on Cena and goes for the Bicycle kick but misses. Cena grabs Sheamus and lifts him up for a FU and walks towards the table. Sheamus slides out of it and pushes Cena over the table. He lifts the table once more before dropping it onto Cena. He grabs it again and sets it up between the Ring and Fan guardrail. Sheamus goes up and grabs Cena and lifts him up for the Celtic Cross. Cena fights out of it and lands behind Sheamus. Cena pushes Sheamus towards the table, Sheamus slides under it and as Sheamus gets to his feet Cena comes from no where pouncing onto him. Cena hammers away at Sheamus and tosses him into the steel steps and the announcers table ebfore pushing him in the ring.

Cena grabs the table from before and sets it up. Sheamus starts to recover in one of the corners. Cena walks towards him, Sheamus grabs Cena's pants and pulls Cena into the ring post. Sheamus exits the ring and grabs a chair then runs to the corner Cena is slowly getting out of. Sheamus nails Cena's left arm (his left shoulder hit the corner just before). Sheamus slides back in the ring and hits Cena's arm four more times. Sheamus grabs Cena and sets him up for the Celtic Cross once more. He seems like he about to toss Cena through the table in the ring then decides to go for the one outside the ring. Just before Sheamus can toss Cena though, Cena manages to fight out of it. Cena then trips Sheamus over and locks him in the STF. Cena keeps Sheamus locked in until Sheamus passes out. Cena then grabs Sheamus and pulls him onto the Table outside the ring. He goes on to climb to the top rope and jumping sending Sheamus through the table to get the win.
[YOUTUBE]vb5f6tqdwFA[/YOUTUBE]

Both men are down as the ref calls for paramedics. Instead of paramedics Triple H makes his way out to ringside. HHH grabs Cena and pushes him into the ring. He then places the Chair from earlier in the center of the ring and proceeds to pedigree Cena onto it. HHH poses above Cena as we go to another commercial break.

Commercial Break

[YOUTUBE]dcXjR_7Qr54[/YOUTUBE]
Carlito and Primo make their way to ringside. Carlito takes a bite of his apple and chews it.
[YOUTUBE]7lQj5WvznA8[/YOUTUBE]
Nitro, Mercury and Melina make their way to the ring doing their old entrance like usual. While Melina is doing her old splits entrance and Mercury is watching on Carlito and Primo attack Mercury and Nitro with Carlito knocking Mercury out of the ring while Primo and Nitro brawl. Carlito proceeds to spit in Melina's face. Carlito exits the ring as the match begins
Primo gets two arm drags in on Nitro. Nitro gets a superkick in from out of no where. He looks over to check on Melina who is being assisted by Mercury outside of the ring. Carlito comes from behind and hits the backstabber. Frogsplash from Primo. Carlito keeps Mercury busy on the outside as Primo pins Nitro for the quick win.
[YOUTUBE]dcXjR_7Qr54[/YOUTUBE]
Carlito and Primo make their way backstage celebrating. Mercury calls for help as Melina seems to be injured
Backstage
Dolph Ziggler walks up to Ric Flair who is gearing up
Dolph Ziggler:
Ric whats this about you teaming up with Triple H to face me and Shelton Bejamin tonight, why wasn't I informed about this.

Ric Flair:
Look Dolph you don't need to worry, lets just say Hunter is doing a personal favour for me...
[YOUTUBE]VIt7OW05t5k[/YOUTUBE]
Ric Flair:
Look our match is now, I will understand whats going on once we get out there.

Back at Ringside
Ziggler makes his way to the ring. He looks quite worried.
[YOUTUBE]vpcIsH4VhpU[/YOUTUBE]
Shelton with Armada Estrada make their way to ringside. Shelton and Astrada are scene discussing whats going on in the ring.
[YOUTUBE]tONxTs5CXg8[/YOUTUBE]
Ric Flair makes his way to the ring, he grabs a microphone before entering the ring
Ric Flair:
Dolph, Shelton.. Triple H gavbe me a personal favour. I know you two were put together on the fly like this and I'm going to help both of you get to the next round in the Tag Tournament here by doing this... Flair Drops to the mat Ref start the match...

Ziggler puts his foot over Flair as the Ref counts to three.
[YOUTUBE]VIt7OW05t5k[/YOUTUBE]
Ric Flair:
It isn't much but its a start.

Flair holds Ziggler and Sheltons arms high as we head to another commercial break.

Commercial Break

Back from the break, Michelle McCool is waiting in the ring as it is anno8unced the first part of the Diva's tournament will now take place
[YOUTUBE]2G71wGr6_Yw[/YOUTUBE]
Beth Phoenix makes her way to the ring, Michelle McCool gets a big boot in on Beth while Beth is on the apron. McCool exits the ring and tries to irish whip Beth into the steel steps. Beth is to strong though and lifts McCool up and tosses her into the ring. Beth slides in as the match is underway
McCool tries to escape from the ring but Beth gets a hold of her. Beth punches away at McCool on the mat until the ref tells her to back off. Beth grabs McCool by the throat and lifts her up and proceeds to toss her into the corner. Beth gets behind McCool and climbs to the second rope, she then grabs McCool and lifts her up, setting her up for the Glam Slam in the process. Layla runs out during this time and gets on the apron. Beth tosses McCool to the mat then clotheslines Layla off the apron. McCool comes from behind and rolls Beth up. McCool uses the ropes for leverage to get the pinfall victory.
[YOUTUBE]Yhr-hHeFBpE[/YOUTUBE]
McCool quickly exits the ring and runs up the stage with Layla. The two women celebrate at the top of the entrance ramp. Beth runs up the ramp scaring the two women off. Michael Cole says Layla shouldn't go to far as she has Natalya later on tonight.
Backstage
CM Punk who looks quite nervous, is making his way to ringside, he bumps into Chris Jericho on the way. They have a stare down before Punk continues on his way.[/i]

Commercial Break
[YOUTUBE]WBAvduGopaU[/YOUTUBE]
CVM Punk makes his way to the ring, Striker and Cole tell us that Edge vs Orton will be our main event. Punk's music is cut off earlier as Taker begins to make his entrance.
[YOUTUBE]B_XOVh-cDtk[/YOUTUBE]
The Undertaker slowly makes his way to the ring. CM Punk doesn't back down as Taker walks right up to him. The bell sounds as the match is underway
Punk quickly backs away and slides out of the ring. He goes and grabs a microphone.
CM Punk:
I figured this new beginning would come with new opponents but I still end up having to face the Phenom. It just isn't fair, why should I have to face this man again.
Chris Jericho walks out
Chris Jericho:
CM Punk your pathetic. You thought that this new company would mean you would never have to face the Deadman again. You were wrong.
Jericho walks down the ramp, Punk walks around the ring as they go face to face
CM Punk:
Look its the guy who use to call everyone hypocrites and parasites, what are you out here to do call me those..
Taker just watches on
Chris Jericho:
No Punk I'm actually out here to do this.

Jericho Nails Punk which gets Punk the DQ win. Taker exits the ring and scares Jericho off. Taker grabs Punk by the throat and tosses him into the ring. Punk quickly gets to his feet and stomps away at Taker as he slides in the ring. Jericho returns and joins Punk. They beat Taker down. Jericho grabs a chair from outside the ring and nails Taker with it. Punk gets a GTS in followed by a Lionsualt from Jericho. Punk and Jericho celebrate in the ring until Taker sits up and scares them off.
[YOUTUBE]Np2ltfltzuM[/YOUTUBE]
Jericho and Punk run up the ramp. Punk taunts Taker at the top of the ramp as we go to another commercial break.

Commercial Break

[YOUTUBE]jpUchhUUcVk[/YOUTUBE]
Natalya makes her way out alone at first. Tyson Kidd and DH Smith walk out. After Kidd and Smith talk for a moment Smith heads backstage while Kidd walks down and sit next to the announcers table, joining commentary in the process.
[YOUTUBE]uA7vUmL6azs[/YOUTUBE]
Layla and Michelle McCool make their way to the ring. Michelle also joins commentary.
The match starts as Layla tries to get a cheap shot in on Natalya. Natalya dodges and gets a punch of her own in. Layla falls to the mat and squirms into the ropes. Natalya taunts McCool. Layla tries to get another cheap shot in but Natalya blocks it. Natalya grabs Layla and hits a scoop slam piledriver and covers her for a two count. Natalya grabs Layla and locks her in a Surfboard position for a few seconds. Natalya gets up then locks the sharpshooter in. McCool tries to distract the ref but Kidd stops her. Layla quickly taps out.

[YOUTUBE]jpUchhUUcVk[/YOUTUBE]
Natalya celebrates up the ramp with TYson Kidd. DH Smith joins them at the top of the ramp.
Backstage
Randy Orton is getting ready in his locker room. CM Punk and Chris Jericho walk in.
Randy Orton:
CM Punk, Chris Jericho I must congradulate you two on your little scheme earlier on but I'm warning you from past experience, both of you are to pay for doing that to the Undertaker.

Chris Jericho:
Whats this, you managed to get a conscious during the past couple of months.

Randy Orton:
No I'm just saying, Five years ago I spent nine months trying to get rid of the Undertaker. I finally gave up after I was destroyed in a Hell in a Cell. Punk, last year before the WWE ended you had only just started facing The Undertaker and Jericho in the 10 years you were in the same company as Taker you did not face him one on one once. This is just a warning, don't mess with the undertaker anymore. You provoked him tonight and he will seek vengeance. If he comes after you accept your punishment and leave him be as he isn't someone you want to mess with.

Edge walks in
Edge:
You should listen to my opponent tonight, I myself tried to get rid of The Undertaker a few years back and he ended up destroying me in a hell in a cell as well.
Edge gets in Orton's face
Chris Jericho:
Who said me or Punk were going to mess with Taker, all I did was make sure Taker wouldn't get past the first round. If Taker is gone it makes this tournament easier for me, Punk and either of you two.
Edge:
I've had enough of this Undertaker talk, Jericho and Punk I'm here right now to discus John Cena.
CM Punk:
What about John Cena?
Edge:
Well from my personal experience, Jericho and Orton you know this too... John Cena is like freaking superman. No many how many times you knock him down he keeps getting back so thats why I'm here. Jericho, Punk I wanted to form a alliance just for the next round of the tournament to get rid of John Cena..
Randy Orton:
Wait Edge your forgetting something. Before you make plans about beating Cena you have to beat me tonight....

Orton walks out of the locker room with the three heels watching on, Angle, Christian and Rhyno walk in afterwards as we head to another commercial break.

Commercial Break

A video from during the break is shown where Edge says he doesn't need the help of anyone to beat Orton
[YOUTUBE]lE_HNsgOyTU[/YOUTUBE]
Randy Orton slowly makes his way to the ring. He poses for the crowd. A familiar voice can be heard once more
Triple H: (From the Titantron)
Randy Orton, I'm going to make your match even more interesting then the tables match from earlier on so your match tonight will be a last man standing match and to be fair I'm barring everyone including myself from ringside.
[YOUTUBE]wJ_aUNJFgV4[/YOUTUBE]
Edge runs out with a smile on his face, Edge slides in the ring. As he gets to his feet Orton tries to go for the RKO. Edge pushes him away to start the match
Orton stumbles towards the ropes, he turns around as Edge attempts a spear. Orton moves out of the way as Edge goes through the ropes and lands hard on the outside. Orton rolls out of the ring and stomps away at Edge. Orton grabs Edge's hair and gets him to a standing position. Orton proceeds to irish whip Edge into the steel steps. Edge hits them so hard the top half of the steps move off the bottom half. Orton grabs the steps that were knocked off and pushes them in the ring. Orton slides in the ring and places the steps near the ropes, he climbs on the apron and pulls Edge up. Orton grabs Edge and gets ready to DDT Edge into the steps, Edge fights back and manages to back body drop Orton to the outside. Edge falls into the ring in the process as we head to another commercial break.

Commercial Break
Back from the break, The ref is counting a downed Orton while Edge is pacing in the ring. A replay from the break shows that after Edge and Orton got up, Edge tossed the steel steps out of the ring onto Orton. In real time, Orton manages to stand up at a 9 count. Edge baseball slides Orton knocking him down again. Edge exits the ring and goes and grabs two chairs. He tosses one into the ring then stalks Orton as Orton tries to get back to a vertical basis. Once Orton gets to his feet Edge swings the chair towards him and misses (hitting the ring post). Orton kicks Edge making him drop the chair, he grabs Edges hair and forces him into the ring post. Edge rolls towards the entrance ramp. Edge starts to crawl up the ramp, Orton stomps away at Edge until both men are at the top of the stage. Orton grabs Edge once more and rams him into the set. Edge falls near the edge of the ramp. Orton takes a few steps back as he prepares for a punt. Once Edge is in position Orton charges, Edge gets a low blow in to stop the momentum. Now its Edges turn, Edge stands back and gets ready for a spear. Once Orton is up Edge charges, Orton counters it into a RKO. Orton slowly gets to his feet as the referee begins to count out Edge. Orton makes his way to the ring and poses in the ring as Edge gets up at a nine count. Edge makes his way back to the ring as we go to another commercial break.

Commercial Break
Back from the break and Orton is just hitting his inverted headlock backbreaker on Edge. Orton drags Edge to the center of the ring then drops a knee into him. Edge rolls all the way out of the ring (near where he dropped the second chair earlier on). Orton walks towards Edge and is getting out of the ring, Edge nails Orton with the chair. Edge slides the chair in the ring then climbs to the top rope. As Orton gets to his feet Edge connects with a missile drop kick. Edge grabs one of the chairs and hits Orton six times. He places Orton's head onto one of the chairs then grabs the second one and signals for the con-chair-ton. As Edge gets ready to connect, Orton comes back to life and drop toe holds Edge forcing Edge to the mat and into the chair. Orton gets up and signals for the punt again. As Edge starts to move again we can see he has been busted open. Orton charges for the punt, Edge moves out of the way and quickly gets up to knock Orton out of the ring.

Edge grabs one of the chairs and exits the ring. He swings at Orton but misses once more. Orton uppercuts Edge and starts punching away as the two make their way up the stage again. At the top of the stage Edge nails Orton with the chair. Orton stumbles towards the edge again. Edge gets ready for the spear and charges, Orton back body drops Edge off the edge into some equipment down below. Orton looks on, the ref makes his way to the top of the ramp to start counting, before he can though HHH attacks Orton from behind with the sledgehammer. HHH grabs the chair from before and drops it on the ground. HHH grabs Orton and pedigrees him into the chair. HHH tells the ref to count both men out. The ref quickly counts to ten while HHH stands over Orton with the Title and his Sledgehammer held high.
[YOUTUBE]YPIYnw8rDDY[/YOUTUBE]
Christian, Angle and Rhyno run out to check on Edge. HHH poses at the top of the ramp to end the show

Results
John Cena defeated Sheamus (Tables match)
Carlito and Primo defeated Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury (Pinfall)
Shelton Benjamin and Dolph Ziggler defeated Ric Flair in a handicap match (pinfall)
Michelle McCool defeated Beth Phoenix (Pinfall)
CM Punk defeated The Undertaker (DQ)
Natalya defeated Layla (Submission)
Edge vs Randy Orton in a Last Man Standing Match (Ended in a Double Knock Out)

Superstars

[YOUTUBE]1GWivq9-Qy0[/YOUTUBE]
Fireworks shoot off all around the arena. Michael Cole, Matt Striker and Todd Grisham welcome us to the show. The three men explain that this company is still hiring talent and Todd is the first of many to come and he will be on commentary with Striker and Cole during Superstars. The three also explain the changes to the TV Title brackets announced earlier in the week and that tonight we will get the rest of the tag title and the final World Title qualifying matches.
[YOUTUBE]px411tNvN5E[/YOUTUBE]
Christian is out first to a big pop. We get a clip from Power where all of Team RECK decided who were in what match. As Christian poses in the ring the lights go out.
[YOUTUBE]JUeGmOMH4vg[/YOUTUBE]
Kurt Angle comes out using his TNA entrance to a course of boo's and starts chanting You Suck. Angle walks around the ring and grabs a microphone and walks back to the top of the entrance ramp.
Kurt Angle:
Now I hear what you all want so I'm going to walk backstage and come out to my old WWE music for the last time ever just to make you all happy.

[YOUTUBE]r20o20WpCqk[/YOUTUBE]
Crowd pops like crazy for this. This chant You Suck in cue with the theme. Angle still has the mic and talks once more once he reaches the ring
Kurt Angle:
Now I hope you enjoyed that because thats the last time you will ever be chanting You Suck in cue with my music anymore.

Crowd starts Booi'ing and chanting You Suck once more.
[YOUTUBE]yGbEbipe_4M[/YOUTUBE]
The MCMG get a small pop but allot of the people in the arena don't know who they are. Sabin and Christian start the match.
Christian and Sabin lock up. Sabin starts kicking away at Christian's knees. Sabin jumps up for a drop kick but Christian side steps it. Christian grabs Sabin and Irish Whips him into his corner and tags Angle in. Angle grabs Sabin and just belly to belly's him across the ring. As Angle stalks Sabin, Sabin drop toe holds Angle to the mat and tags in Shelley. Sabin holds Angle down as Shelley hits a diving double foot stamp the the back of Angles head. Sabin and Shelley get Angle up and Irish Whip him into the corner. Sabin gets a big boto in (then jumps onto the apron) followed by a Enziguri from Shelley. Angle falls to the mat, Sabin tags back in and slingshots, hitting a senton drop. Shelley tags back in. Sabin lifts Angle in a fireman's carry position. Shelley climbs to the top rope and jumps. Angle slides out though causing Shelley to hit Sabin. Shelley is up and Angle hits another Belly to Belly. He grabs Sabin and hits a release German. He gets some uppercuts in on both men. Sabin gets a super kick in, Angle turns around into a super kick from Shelley. Shelley grabs Angle and Sabin assists him in hitting slice bread #2. Shelley pins Angle but Christian breaks it up. Sabin attacks Christian, Shelley quickly joins Sabin as the two of them toss Christian out of the ring. Angle is up and hits Shelley with an Angle Slam. He hits another Belly to Belly sending Sabin out of the ring. Finally he locks the ankle lock in on Shelley, Shelley quickly taps.
[YOUTUBE]JUeGmOMH4vg[/YOUTUBE]
Christian makes his way backstage as Angle celebrates in the ring

Commercial Break

[YOUTUBE]ofO-OZ_nT7w[/YOUTUBE]
Jeff and Matt make their way to the ring to a huge ovation.
[YOUTUBE]rLp8lDuH89U[/YOUTUBE]
The Dudleyz come out to a smaller pop. The two teams go face to face in the ring, they shake hands as we are underway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back