Alberto Del Rio Is The New World Heavyweight Champion

I thought that the MITB holder has a year to cash in the case or else they lose it. Someone told me that the MITB holder has to cash it in by WM. So, I'm not sure what the correct answer is.

I think it's a year. People say by WM because MITB originally being a WM event meant that the next 'Mania was one year away. Since MITB has it's own PPV now I'm guessing the deadline is the next MITB pay-per-view.

As for ADR winning the title. I finally watched Smackdown, and I don't like that there was no build up for this, no feud, just a match and ADR wins. I can't complain too much since ADR is my favorite in WWE right now, so I'm obviously happy for the moment. But it's random and like others have said, it just makes me think that he just won so Ziggler can cash in on him. Because it's just strange that he would win in the middle of his turn when he's still trying to get the crowd behind him.

I enjoyed the LMS match and it was actually a good moment when he won the belt; however, I cannot see his reign lasting. I can't see him holding the belt going into Wrestlemania so i firmly believe that Ziggler cashes in before that. It will be a short but very good title reign for ADR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back