After last nights Raw, Is Wrestlemania a little more clear now?

That N Word

Actively evolving
Last nights show it was made clear that Stone Cold vs. Brock Lesnar will NOT happen. However, I think 5 matches were made clearer. I think the top matches at WrestleMania 32 will be

The Undertaker vs. John Cena - Legend vs. Legend- This match we may know for sure by next week. I can see one or the their coming out for a "retirement" speech before the other interruptes and sets up Mania. A lot of us has predicted since WrestleMania 29 that this match would happen at this exact Mania. Only difference now is it won't be a streak or heel turn.

Brock Lesnar (RR Winner) vs. Roman Reigns (c) - WWE Championship- After lasdt night its clear that Brock won't face Austin or Rock. So that leaves one opponent and that's Roman Reigns in a WrestleMania rematch. Roman will defeat Seth next month. Brock wins the RR and Roman def. Brock at WrestleMania 32 cementing him as "the man."

Triple H vs. Seth Rollins- The seeds have been planted and I'm sure Hunter isn't happy with Seth disrespecting HBK who was acting as commissioner for that hour and jumping down on Roman and Dean being a coward again. Seth will defeat Kane and become even cockyier pissing off The Game. But when Seth loses at SSeries,TLC he blames Triple H and were set.

Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton- I think we can bank on Orton not returning until the RTWM. And Wyatt is the only opponent who makes sense for him to face seeing how they are the ones who "took him out."

I could see Rock backing out again but if he does return it will be against Bryan or Batista. Jericho and Ambrose will probably have a showdown as well

I can still see all of Taker, Stone Cold and HBK having pivotal parts to play(given they are from Texas) in Mania 32 with all the attendance talk that comes about.
the Rock, I assume might also wrestle if Vince wants to break records.

In all honesty, I can't really agree that Mania 32 is any clearer, whatsover. I just think we can all expect a part-timer dominated Mania morethananything.

Last nights show it was made clear that Stone Cold vs. Brock Lesnar will NOT happen. However, I think 5 matches were made clearer. I think the top matches at WrestleMania 32 will be

The Undertaker vs. John Cena - Legend vs. Legend- This match we may know for sure by next week. I can see one or the their coming out for a "retirement" speech before the other interruptes and sets up Mania. A lot of us has predicted since WrestleMania 29 that this match would happen at this exact Mania. Only difference now is it won't be a streak or heel turn.

Brock Lesnar (RR Winner) vs. Roman Reigns (c) - WWE Championship- After lasdt night its clear that Brock won't face Austin or Rock. So that leaves one opponent and that's Roman Reigns in a WrestleMania rematch. Roman will defeat Seth next month. Brock wins the RR and Roman def. Brock at WrestleMania 32 cementing him as "the man."

Triple H vs. Seth Rollins- The seeds have been planted and I'm sure Hunter isn't happy with Seth disrespecting HBK who was acting as commissioner for that hour and jumping down on Roman and Dean being a coward again. Seth will defeat Kane and become even cockyier pissing off The Game. But when Seth loses at SSeries,TLC he blames Triple H and were set.

Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton- I think we can bank on Orton not returning until the RTWM. And Wyatt is the only opponent who makes sense for him to face seeing how they are the ones who "took him out."

I could see Rock backing out again but if he does return it will be against Bryan or Batista. Jericho and Ambrose will probably have a showdown as well

I really hope that these 5 matches do happen at WrestleMania 32 next year in Dallas but also with Seth Rollins then he would basically be the heel and Triple H would be turning babyface for this match then?

But as for Brock vs Roman II at next year's Mania for the title with Reigns as the champion and Brock as the challenger this time around I think makes it very interesting especially if you have Brock win the Rumble for the 2nd time in his career the fans wouldn't shit on Brock for winning

Undertaker/Cena is definitely bound to happen

WWE are wanting to break all kind of records with this Wrestlemania so I do not see them pitting Lesnar vs Reigns in a rematch from Mania 31!!! The Rock vs Triple H was pretty much pencilled in at last years Wrestlemania and through various segments in 2013 so at the moment that is the only match that looks like 'a lock' but then again so was Lesnar vs Taker according to reports.

If I was in charge of booking I attempt to go....

MAIN EVENT - The Rock vs Brock Lesnar
WWE TITLE - Seth Rollins (c) vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose
TAG MATCH - Undertaker/Sting vs Kane/Big Show
MIXED MATCH - John Cena/Nikki Bella vs Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella

or

WWE TITLE - Brock Lesnar (c) vs Daniel Bryan
GRUDGE MATCH - John Cena vs The Undertaker
MIXED MATCH - The Rock/Rhonda Rousey vs Triple H/Stephanie McMahon
NO 1 CONTENDERS - Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns vs Dean Ambrose

That would be my four Main Events.

I think your onto something there man, after Raw/Austins Pod a couple of things are set now. Ill add to the matches you made plus add in a couple i think may happen.

The Undertaker vs. John Cena
- With WWE being a buisness these days, im pretty sure Taker would have agreed to the streak being broken being that he gets to choose his future WM opponents/results. I see this being a buried alive match with Cena getting the win and bringing Lesnar down a notch for not being the only loss on Taker's WM card.

Brock Lesnar (RR Winner) vs. Roman Reigns (c) - WWE Championship
- Perfect setup and with the Reigns/Bray dual likely to end at HIAC a shot against Rollins is probably on te cards. Lesnar winning is also a big moment they could go with too.

Triple H vs. Seth Rollins
- Close to a given and just because the Ronda/Steph seed is planted, only opens the door for a WM moment, not necesarilly next year. Can see Rollins turning face and turning against the authority once he drops his title.

Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton
- Orton didnt really have a match up lined up but with him out his dual with Wyatt will most likely end at WM.

A couple matches that i think could make the WM32 card...
- Sting VS Jericho
- Bryan VS Owens
- Balor, Itami, Neville, Zayn & Corbin VS Barrett, Sheamus, Rusev, Big Show & Kane

There is a lot of time before even Wrestlemania season begins. In fact, I am sure that even after Royal Rumble we wont know for sure some matches. After last year Mania, Rock/HHH was almost a sure thing but now its more likely its gona be Rollins/HHH. There is a lot that its gona happen in meantime. Cena is taking time off, lets see how WWE handles that. Orton is injured and if rumors are truth Ambrose and Reigns are due to big pushes in absence of Cena and Orton. Bryan maybe comes back, Rock will probably come back but if rumors are truth it will be without Rousey because of her schedule. So its still very early to say anything about Wrestlemania 32.

There is a lot of time before even Wrestlemania season begins. In fact, I am sure that even after Royal Rumble we wont know for sure some matches. After last year Mania, Rock/HHH was almost a sure thing but now its more likely its gona be Rollins/HHH. There is a lot that its gona happen in meantime. Cena is taking time off, lets see how WWE handles that. Orton is injured and if rumors are truth Ambrose and Reigns are due to big pushes in absence of Cena and Orton. Bryan maybe comes back, Rock will probably come back but if rumors are truth it will be without Rousey because of her schedule. So its still very early to say anything about Wrestlemania 32.

Totally agree. There's honestly no possible way that we can really guess what Mania's final card will be. Injuries are the main reason. We don't know if DBryan or Sting will be 100% able to compete in singles matches, and we don't know if someone else will sustain an injury that takes them out. Not only that, but we don't know what active-semi active part-timers will actually compete, or even retired legends (Austin) will lace them up for the event.

Way too much to consider to say anything is definitive. We should all know by now that the cards get shuffled way too often all the way up until the last minute for us to make accurate predictions this early.

However, we can always take a crack at it, or post what we'd prefer to see...but to say with such certainty is too premature.

My take...

-The Rock unfortunately, despite much build up the past 2 years with HHH, does not compete, and possibly just makes an appearance.

-Austin disappoints us all again and declines to give us one last run, but makes an appearance.

-HBK maybe is a little more involved as a special guest ref or in someones corner as he could be involved in a storyline.

-Daniel Bryan and Sting are 50/50 for the event.

-Judging from Jericho's latest interviews, he'll probably be wrestling high up on the card.

Only sure thing I think is HHH will only be taking on either The Rock or Seth Rollins. Oh, and Reigns vs Brock II, being the 1 sided beatdown it was last year will hardly draw any interest whatsoever; and therefore won't happen.

I'm attending Wrestlemania and the last thing I and probably many others want to see is Lesnar vs Reigns again. This is the first Mania in a few years that I have no idea how the card is going to go.

I can't see Taker vs. Cena. Taker is just back now for vengeance, can't see why he'd want to face Cena. Cena seems to be focused on being the best US champion, if anything he may find his way back to the WWE WHC title hunt. I think he'll face Strowman at WM.

Brock vs. Reigns II would be interesting. I can't see him winning the title at Survivor Series/TLC, maybe Royal Rumble and Rollins gets his rematch at Fast Lane. I think Kane vs. Rollins will end at TLC.

HHH vs. Rollins makes a lot of sense but they seem set on Rock vs. HHH, especially since building it up since October 2014. However, it wouldn't surprise me if The Rock can't do it, he's a busy man and there's always WM 33 for him. I could see him facing Brock at WM 33, especially if it's in Minnesota.

Bray vs. Orton makes sense. They would put on a good match. I'd rather see Bray vs. Sting and Orton vs. Ambrose but I doubt WWE would clear Sting anytime soon.

I could see those matches happening, but I do not feel like those are the matches that are going to sell out an arena such as the Cowboys stadium. I think I'd like to see

Undertaker v. John Cena

Batista v. Brock Lesnar

The Rock v. HHH

Rollins v. Ambrose v. Reigns

Wyatt v. Orton

I could see these being potential main events or even Hollywood v. Hollywood. Batista v. Rock
I expect Jericho will be somewhere on the card as well.

It's about as clear as mud to me to be honest. I'll wait till Sheamus cashes in the MITB, and we have gone through Survivor Series and the Rumble. Right now there are too many balls in the air to make any determination on who's going to be what and where.

Cena is taking time off and won't be back till the New Year, so we don't know what he'll be doing. Daniel Bryan is still iffy, we still don't know if he will be cleared to wrestle, and how much he could do if he is.

Reigns has to get over this Wyatt feud, and what will they do with them next. Ambrose, Cesaro, Rusev and the other midcarders don't really have anything happening, and it remains to be seen if they do. Orton is out, when he comes back no one knows.

I don't really care about the part timers, but they will all be there to sell out Cowboy Stadium. Like I said, wait till after Christmas and we'll know better then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back